Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna - Liverpool Str P&D TOFTT  (Read 5499 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by tergil]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought I would try this one and it turned out to be a fun encounter but don't expect too much.
The place is same block that I have seen Dayana/Ella but not the same apartment.
Profile pictures are accurate, she is a young very slim Rom, okay looking, quite tall, fake tits.
Her English is good and she is quite friendly and fun, seems new to this.
I paid her £70 for half a hour and did not pay any extras.

The action was quite fun, I started by exploring her tight body with my hands. She has very nice skin and I help her out of her underwear. She sucks my dick quite well, OWO, not much variation but it's good enough to get me hard. I eat her puss while she lies back on the bed and she seems to like it, there is no acting here. I finger her too and there's no complaints. On with the condom and we start fucking standing up in front the mirror. It feels good and I enjoy banging her while holding onto her slim hips and grabbing her fake round tits, no restrictions. Then we go to missionary on the bed and I enjoy watching her slim young body under me. She's quite flexible, I bang away for some time. As I get deeper I feel she's not letting me all the way in so I can't pound her but in the end it's a good come.

I rate it positive although buyers must be aware that it will not be a mind blowing experience, but a very nice young body to fuck

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline popmopcop

This is the 2nd review to mention limiting penetration. I was planning to visit her this Friday but your review confirms she does this.

:(

Thank you for good review

Offline bedhedred

Nice one Tergil.👍 She wants £20 for kissing. I might give her a go as a no frills pnd.

You're making her sound a lot like Raissa in Farringdon (who in turn sounds a bit like Selina at HoD)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 01:00:51 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Mr Girth

A closer look at her profile photos shows some seriously bad Photoshop skills when you look at her right hamd thumb in the photo where she is standing next to a radiator.  :scare:

Offline tergil

Nice one Tergil.👍 She wants £20 for kissing. I might give her a go as a no frills pnd.

You're making her sound a lot like Raissa in Farringdon (who in turn sounds a bit like Selina at HoD)

No frills indeed, but fun.

Well done on 300 by the way!

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the TOFTT, tergil :thumbsup:

I wonder if this gal would offer £50 for 15mins ... she's just my sort for a P&D :wacko:

Offline tergil

I wonder if this gal would offer £50 for 15mins ... she's just my sort for a P&D :wacko:

Yes a quickie for 50 would be ideal. I would return on that basis

Offline bedhedred

I asked her: 70 is the minimum.
I can confirm that she is a reasonable punt.

Offline oralfibre

Seems like a slightly better version of prettylittlesophie - slim, blonde Rom but with OWO on offer and bigger tits. Added to my HL, cheers

Offline rover_100

Cheers for the intel. Let us know how you get on, I always read that SPs who charge extra for kissing are never into it so I never even consider paying up. Malvinna looks hot though, its tempting.

Offline bedhedred

Seems like a slightly better version of prettylittlesophie - slim, blonde Rom but with OWO on offer and bigger tits. Added to my HL, cheers

Pretty little Sophie was unpleasant and rude for the 15 minutes or so when I met her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282971.0

Malvinna is calm and chilled out. Didn't make any trouble for me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 04:50:59 pm by bedhedred »

Offline iq129

These Romanian girls are just gorgeous. If only they did DFK. I wouldn't mind paying extra for DFK, if it is genuine DFK. I hope this is the case with this young lady.

Offline magnetico

£70 for 30min inc OWO, without DFK, this is a good value for money  :thumbsup:

Offline JimmyWong

These Romanian girls are just gorgeous. If only they did DFK. I wouldn't mind paying extra for DFK, if it is genuine DFK. I hope this is the case with this young lady.
Makes me want to make a trip over there!

This one is straight onto my hot list, hope to get her reviewed soon!