Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea - Kingsbury NW9 Blow & Go  (Read 3849 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Dazzle1981

External Link/Members Only

£40 for 15mins

OWO and CIM

Comms
Good, polite and to the point. I was 10 minutes late and she had no problem

Personality
I liked her, a bit cheeky, smiley and polite. English actually seemed pretty good.

Appearance
A lot like the pics, maybe a little bit bigger all round. Decent big bum (for her frame). A very toothy smile. I found her relatively attractive.

Service
For what it was it was pretty good. Enthusiastic, good suction and she worked for the full 15 minutes before getting a huge load in her mouth. Kept on sucking until I was completely dry.

If I am being really critical it was a bit one dimensional (up and down) and at times a little bit toothy but a slight lack of technique was more than made up for by her enthusiasm.

For £40 deffo value for money so a positive from me

Offline Ron89

Quite frankly, her oral is shit and always has been. Her technique is lacking and the gusto she sucks with is mistaken for enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:19:34 pm by Ron89 »

Offline Dazzle1981

Quite frankly, her oral is shit and always has been.

To be fair mate, it’s subjective isn’t it. I agree her technique is lacking, but it still felt pretty damn good. Also, for £40 I don’t think I could have reasonably expected more

Offline kingmg

Bit racist she doesn't see black guys  :mad:

Offline RAJEC

Does that mean that punters who don’t see Roms are also racist?  :D

Tongue in cheek mate, but maybe there’s a non racist reason?

Offline Mario7769

259 posts and 2 reviews and this still.... bothers you enough to bring it up? I don't agree or disagree with her preferences - but they're hers. Let it go.

One thing I'll fault her for is claiming to offer "GFE" with no DFK. Weird idea of what actual GFE means.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 01:20:20 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline hugo.s

Quite frankly, her oral is shit and always has been. Her technique is lacking and the gusto she sucks with is mistaken for enthusiasm.

agree 
Banned reason: Undesirable who thinks he’s tough, but infact a complete cunt threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline tantraman

Appearance
A lot like the pics, maybe a little bit bigger all round. Decent big bum (for her frame). A very toothy smile. I found her relatively attractive.

... latest Vivastreet pics ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 07:18:36 pm by tantraman »

Offline Aquaman

Think your a little harsh on the gal! She’s got 15 minute to get a pop and goes at it like a trooper - all for just 40 squids. Yes you can pay double that for a deluxe version but sometimes a reliable young pleasant enthusiast takes some oral beating! Aq

Offline sexilicous7

You should put in a police report citing racially fuelled hate crime that she doesn't let you inside her vagina.  :lol:

Offline Ron89

Think your a little harsh on the gal! She’s got 15 minute to get a pop and goes at it like a trooper - all for just 40 squids. Yes you can pay double that for a deluxe version but sometimes a reliable young pleasant enthusiast takes some oral beating! Aq
The oral itself just isn’t good, regardless of rate/length of booking. Nothing against her, she’s a nice girl.

Offline Rabbit63

the vivastreet link doesn't lead to Julia /Andreea's profile ? Looking for her phone number, as I've had a few nice BJ's from her at that hotel before