Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dyanna naughty 27 - Romford  (Read 1110 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6573959) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline c4c

I saw this wg about 3 weeks ago. Wasn't too keen, she's romanian, but i had a day off and it was a 50-50 split between rubbing one off or getting someone to do it for me and at £60 for 30 min i thought i'd chance it. God damn photos got me, ngl.

Comms : arranging the meeting was a little annoying, we agreed on a time, i got there and she wasn't replying. i wait for 5 minutes, turn the engine on to leave when i get a call, she wasn't in and something-something about no reception, w/e, i waited for another 5, she was on her way. (i could hear a romanian gipsy dude going into a bit of road rage over the phone - not ideal)

Location: Dodgy ass house on main road by the Brewery in Romford. ( the place has windows boarded up - i had second thoughts)
              Parking was across the street really, in the appartment complex parking lots.

The Wg: Deffo her in the photos, she's really fit, that's why i stayed: nice tits, about a D cup, natural, small waist, prety face, toned ass and legs, really nice looking pussy too, big juicy pussy lips and smelling great.

The Meet: Well, she answered the door in a robe, i could already see the outline of that ass and tits through it, i was ready to go. The room is a fucking nightmare though, dodgy ass bed, it looked like a set from the walking dead. My enthusiasm started fading; I handed her the money, she goes to stash it and then comes in and gets undressed. Now, she's so fit that i forgot where i was and got back into the mood. On the bed, she pops a condom on and starts sucking while i play with her tits, pussy and holding her chin so she can look at me while she sucks it. So far so good. Then i start hearing voices, Sergei is in the other room arguing with some bird, i feel like my dick is dying now, i try to kiss her and she recoils, sayign she's ticklish. That didn't do me any favours, she sucks on my limp dick for a couple minutes ( i'm already thinking i need to get tf out of here) then says i got an ideea and starts wanking me off. I got my mojo back, tell her to get on her back, mish, because at this time i'm thinking, i wanna pump and dump quick - i'm fucking her and she's turning her face away from me. I finish in the bag, she cleans me up and i leave.

So, i'm torn between neutral and negative. In her defense, the location works against her. Her attitude is a little off but there was no clock watching, no playing with her phone, she did seem genuinely invested in getting me off, apart from the turning away from me, i assume so that i wouldn't kiss her.

£60 for a pump and dump basically, not too bad (considering the price increase over the last year or so) but could have been so much better.

Would i return, most definitely no.

External Link/Members Only

Offline twinturbo

“Location: Dodgy ass house on main road by the Brewery in Romford. ( the place has windows boarded up - i had second thoughts)
              Parking was across the street really, in the appartment complex parking lots. “

Is it on London road?

Offline lillythesavage

I have no idea how some of you manage to ignore the red flags and dumps  :lol:, Sergie in the motor on the phone would have me hanging straight up.