Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amyra - Farringdon - London  (Read 2999 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262800) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
34 review(s) for gorgeous.amyra (22 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline plataforma1

External Link/Members Only

A lot has been said about this young lady over the years, and used to have some good times with her back in 2018-ish when she was first on the scene. I was happy to see her come up as Available when I arrived in Londons so figured what the hell for old times' sake.

Damage £70 for 30 minutes + extra 70 for OWO & CIM

Comms
Sent her a text around 9:30pm and she said she would be free in an hour. Easy.

Serviced apartment about 5 min walk from Farringdon station. Shared with a few other Roms as per standard.

The Girl
Exactly like her pictures, she still looks great after all of these years. She had a child at some point but is still rather young (24 I think) and has a tight body like I remembered. Fine blond hair, blue eyes, nice handful tits.

Services
OWO, sex in a couple of positions
I saw Amyra probably about 5 times back when she first came to London in 2018 and, whilst it is a P&D, she generally gave good service and was super hot. I especially liked her slow and sensual BJs followed by some more slow and sensual fucking. Her services were a little better IMO back then when she still allowed facials. But I knew a nice blow job was on the menu for tonight.

Arrived at her flat and she immediately remembered me. We chatted for a bit, exchanged paper work. Not sure she does CIM anymore but she agreed since she knew me but it was extra. So I ended up paying double for the 30 minutes. No matter, all was forgotten when she had my cock in her mouth. She sucked and sucked while i played with her tight body.
I opted for a little fucking in the middle of the session so I can feel her ride me and get some classic doggy in, but after a few minutes i was right back to cock in her mouth so I can fill it up. She kept going until I popped a large load in her mouth, in which she headed to the bathroom and spit it out / cleaned up. A little small talk while I got dressed and then I was off..

Summary
One of my favorite P&D and lookers, was glad to see her again. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a P&D from a hottie. Will always try and see her if we find ourselves in London at the same time.

Offline tantraman

Exactly like her pictures, she still looks great after all of these years. She had a child at some point but is still rather young (24 I think) and has a tight body like I remembered. Fine blond hair, blue eyes, nice handful tits.

... said AW pictures stashed here :dancegirl:

Offline king tarzan

Does anyone know if she properly snogs with tongues?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Momodan38

Does anyone know if she properly snogs with tongues?
Bedhedred, a fellow snoggy enthusiast confirmed no kissies.

If he’s enquired and didn’t get it, then I doubt it’ll be something she would provide.

Offline king tarzan

Bedhedred, a fellow snoggy enthusiast confirmed no kissies.

If he’s enquired and didn’t get it, then I doubt it’ll be something she would provide.

Cheers
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac