Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Leamington  (Read 2161 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Flunkagenda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Location - near Leamington train station
Price / duration - 120+10 (kissing) for 60 mins

Victoria - FAF. Absolutely gorgeous, unreal body and great attitude.

Service - decided to pay extra for kissing which was good and sustained throughout. Not as good as NaughtyNikk4U who doesn't charge extra for it but worth the extra 10a. Victoria is unbelievably attractive. Her pictures are a year or so old but very accurate. In the flesh she is much more attractive IMO.
Started with kissing and caressing as she freed me from my clothes. I couldn't keep my hands off her nice fake tits and responsive pussy. She dropped to her knees to give me oral (with by choice, note that oral without is an extra 10A) in front of the mirror. This looked great and felt great but I had to have her ride me. She mounted and bounced away for a while until I sat up so she had her legs wrapped around my waist and she ground away at my cock until I exploded.
Massage interlude which was fine. Finished this with very light tickling/caressing with the finger tips all over my body. Very nice and got me going again.
Round 2 involved more OW followed by 69. She was shaved and immaculate down there. I just had to have her again so this time into Mish to smash away for about 10 mins whilst grasping her waist to get as deep as I could and having fun with her tits in between. I filled the bag for the second time had a shower and was on my way a very content man.

I'd definitely visit her again but for me NaughtyNikky4U just edges it. They are both FAF but the level of engagement (acting) from Nikky is slightly better than Victoria IMO. If you like Asian women as I do you can't go far wrong with either of them.

Enjoy
 :drinks:

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good review mate, glad you enjoyed. I fucking love this girl and have seen her more than any other WG. Nikki is also great but Victoria is better IMO.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joball87

I concur, Victoria was great for me too - if only she was a bit closer to me/nearer brum. Such a positive, sexy, realistic experience - and based on your review still delivering consistently.

Offline Flunkagenda

Yes she is absolutely fantastic. I'm splitting hairs by separating them really. Whenever they are appropriately located for me I'm going to go back to both for sure. To be fair my last 3 punts have all been top notch so I could rotate between the 3 of them with equal satisfaction

Offline shed

Do you know if she is still in Leamington as location now says UK. So am guessing she has moved  :hi:

Offline Flunkagenda

No idea.
Sorry I should have said that this encounter took place last week so she could possibly have moved on. Regularly circles through Coventry and Leamington though.