Author Topic: Orange Chinese massage - Warrington  (Read 847 times)

Offline Studformilfs

External Link/Members Only

First time posting for ages here we go ,
Comma by text booked same day appointment
Location not far from sainsburys  Warrington
Parked there actually

The place is a 2 min walk from sainsburys near the petrol station end
Hot in there all dim and lights pretty dim also a proper table with clean towels down
The girl I’d say pretty attractive size 8
Paid 60 in total for massage and body to body hr lasted about 40 mins
The massage was decent not as good a sports massage but good enough spent lots of time in my front and lots of sweeping between my ass

Then body to body she stripped  off and rubbed her tits all over my ass and back before flipping over she got on top of me and let me touch , great body great pair of tits and a pretty good handjob

A very relaxing good massage I’d be back if I’m up this way again .