Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QUEEN OF BJ - Sara - Bedford  (Read 3497 times)

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this lady a couple of times now.  Do I dredge the lower price range in Bedford for kicks?  Yes I do, sometimes.  This is the only one I've returned to.

This one is in a serviced (?) apartment in back-streets off Ampthill Road, not the place near the other side of the hospital off Kempston Road.  Possibly some parking at the apartments, I've parked on road both times OK but I visited on a Sunday both times when its free - pay and display Mon to Sat.

She doesn't dress like that ad in meets, a one-piece flimsy thing that comes off quickly while snogging and caressing each other.  Age about right and she does claim 28 face to face, nice bod, girl next door - might be really cute with makeup on but both times I've had her plain as, which I quite like.

She's from Czech Republic, apparently.  Speaks reasonable English but is quiet, of few words.  Don't expect chat or forthcoming, but will answer questions.  Seemed to remember me between visits.

I've been for a 15 minute, and a 30 minute.  RO available on both but shy of fingering.  OW only in 15 minutes.

Paid 50, RO as long as I liked and some response but not the real deal, goes quite quick with OWO (or OW in 15) but takes a request to slow up.  Has quite meaty flaps which I enjoyed sucking so I wanted to fuck, she applied the condom and went on top for a while but seemed to flag, so I had a pound in doggy, and then asked her to finish me with hands.

First time was quicker, she went for it OW and I had a lick and then asked her to go for it again but 69 and she knows what she's doing.

Sensual GFE - she is not.  You turn up and have sex.  Second time she was up for plenty of kissing but not really DFK and she doesn't trust me with fingering.

If you just want to bang - she's good in 15 minutes.  I'll be taking the £50 option again and I don't care if I'm there the whole time, really.  I wish she was a bit more talkative and engaging, but she delivers and is remarkably good value.  I mean - £30/£50 for 15/30?  Can we complain?

Offline cunningman

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Without the ad,do we guess her number or?😂