Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellemaee88 - Pontarddulais  (Read 4155 times)

19 review(s) for Jessica_Bee (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Discreet_welshman

I have reviewed this girl before as the popular Jessica Bee, new name, same girl.

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened just over a month ago but i've been a little busy since and realised I hadnt given a recent review. Saw her just before she went from Blonde to Purple  :wacko:

Comms
All arrangements via text, 90 minutes requested, no issues there, asked to confirm next day and to let her know when I was parked up.

Unassuming flat in Pontarddulais just off the M4, asked not to park in street so parked in a street a little further away before letting her know I had arrived. Texted and responded when she was ready and went up the familiar steps to be greeted by Elle in a nice colourfull dress. She has moved bedrooms in the flat so now in a nicer room, bit smaller but more like a bedroom rather than the living room previously.

The Girl
As said I have seen and reviewed her before, very short slim girl with nice natural breasts. Last time I saw her she had all sorts of colours in her hair and an issue with her teeth  :crazy: :lol: this time all her teeth have been fixed and she has nice blonde hair (at the time)

The meet
90 minutes for £180, no extras asked for or expected. Into the room and sorted the paperwork first, she was very chatty and keen to catch up and show off since I last saw her. Straight into DFK while I slipped off her dress to reveal those nice natural breasts and that natural bushy pussy. I'm a lot taller than her so it wasnt long before I was stripped down and we led on the bed. As soon as mini me woke up she was straight on the OWO. She apologised for any tooth contact as she was still getting used to having to them  :D
Went on to 69 and get to grips with the bush, she was clean and despite the hairy pussy, which I find a nice change and a turn on, was very clean. I made a request that once I cum can she please carry on and try and keep it going till I cant handle it anymore or I cum again. With that she got up and went for the draw and took out a hair band and put her hair back, "sounds a challenge, I have some work to do" with a smile and a giggle and down she went once more but this time on an absolute mission. Needless to say I soon came in her mouth and she swallowed. She slowed a little but kept him up before increasing pace again to try and get a 2nd pop. Instead she had to slow down as my continual licking of the little man in the forest soon had her close to orgasm. I tapped out of the blowjob as it was getting too much :timeout: and instead swapped with her led back and I concentrated on getting her to finish off. Soon enough she's grabbing my head and wriggling in pleasure as I made her cum.

A little rest and a chat and then onto another round, a little OWO to wake him up before a bit of doggy, then mish with me pounding on top and her looking down at me thrusting into her, she seems to enjoy watching it pound her. She still doesnt do CG as its too personal for her, never mind its a shame not to see those titties bounce. After a few more attempts at some positions I was knackered and had to give up on my quest for pop number 2.. Its not unusual for me so no worries there.

Overall a decent punt and a reliable girl, chatty and lively, only negative and she's open to it is the fact she smokes the wacky backy. There was a little smell of it but you couldnt taste it on her at the time. Will probably see again soon just for the purple hair  :wackogirl:

DW  :hi:

Offline Trpy

She has indeed been reviewed many times as Jessica_Bee

17 review(s) for Jessica_Bee (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

In your last review OP you gave her 7/10 and said that you would not go back for a 90 minute session

Just wondering why you rethought the situation  -

I think I read somewhere that she doesn't like being fingered 

In my previous review I said "maybe" not for the 90 minutes due to the cost. Things have moved on in nearly 3 years and her prices havent changed unlike many others so she is better value now. I was also interested in her new teeth and proper coloured hair.  :lol:
Not sure on the fingers as I rarely attempt to these days as quite a few girls dont like it and my fingers are not in the greatest condition as I have got older  :(

Offline WelshClipper

WOW !

I saw Ellie when the dental work was a work in progress. I reviewed her and my time with her was pretty similar to yours. She is a fantastic lass and I must go back to see her again.

One of the best in my view, reading your review was like being back there  :hi:

External Link/Members Only   Added old aw number to allow goldfinch et al to index.  :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 09:26:57 am by WelshClipper »

Offline Trpy

In my previous review I said "maybe" not for the 90 minutes due to the cost. Things have moved on in nearly 3 years and her prices havent changed unlike many others so she is better value now. I was also interested in her new teeth and proper coloured hair.  :lol:
Not sure on the fingers as I rarely attempt to these days as quite a few girls dont like it and my fingers are not in the greatest condition as I have got older  :(

Thanks for clarifying that  :hi:

Offline _H_e_

Will be great if someone can pm her phone number.
Accidentally deleted and link to adultseek don't work

Will be great if someone can pm her phone number.
Accidentally deleted and link to adultseek don't work

I have her number, but maybe she has deleted her profile for a reason and doesnt wish to be contacted? So i'll respect that and will not give it out for for that reason.