I arranged to meet Lady Penelope by sending a text. The text was answered very quickly, and she asked if we could speak. That wasn’t a problem at the time and we spoke which confirmed I was who I said I was. She asked my age as she doesn’t see people under 25. We arranged a meet later that day. Details of the incall location were sent along with a confirmation of the booking. I arrived and messaged Lady P and was asked politely to wait whilst the window cleaner left…no issues for me as I like the fact she is very discrete. I then get message of where exactly the apartment is and how to access the front door. Once inside the apartment I was really glad to see Lady P….her photos are genuinely recent and she really looks like them. I would describe Lady P as a good looking lady, she has a lovely colour to her skin. She is relatively small but she is well proportioned. We spoke of the do’s and dont’s which were no kissing, no fingers inside but you can play with the clitoris, and no anal play. Lady P was dressed in some rather nice lingerie and hold up stockings she really looked good. We started with some mutual touching and caressing as we both got naked on the bed. Lady P then put a condom on and gave some very good deep oral… lots of eye contact she looked really in to it. She then asked if she should climb on board… who am I to say no… it was a great sight as she bounced up and down on me…we switched to doggy and what a sight …a peach perfect arse… she really got in it grabbing my arse and pulling me in ….playing with her clit with a little vitro…. I then asked if I could go down on her… absolutely was the answer, she has a really nice pussy, it was fresh and when I got to work on it really had her going….she did tell me she was a big of a nympho …I couldnt argue with that statement … After that I asked if she could finish me off with a handjob, whilst I used the vibrator on her…. All in all would I return… yes…would I recommend, yes… I had a full 30 mins of naughtiness with no clock watching all for the grand price of £80…. I couldn’t copy n paste the link to her AW profile but this is it
External Link/Members Only