Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Tamara - 52 Greek Street Walk Up Down - WOW  (Read 14361 times)

Offline markmamailrk20

Tamara 52 Greek Street Walk Up Down WOW

Running around the West end had to have a quick doss in the walk ups - 1 greens Venezualan Anna, good punt but didnt fancy it - 32 Romily Ruby ditto. 2 greens curvy girl not doing it for me. Onwards to 52 Greek, past the new corner shop, spotted the Tamara sign down the stairs, quick wait and chat with the maid and into to be confronted by a HOTTIE 23 year old Tamara, half indian/italian (doubt it but who fucking cares she is blazing!) looked like a 90s little kim (see photo), Trinidadian Indian vibes dressed up like a dancehall queen with pink fish net outfits and blue contacts, phat back end and smily. fuck me. nice b/c cup natural boobs, about 5 foot nothing tall bundle of fun.

Went for £40+£2 sex and oral, cock got the better of me, upgraded to £65+£2 20 minutes. She was horny grinding against me, telling me how horny she is sucking my nipples, feeling me up - maids blasting out old skool bashment mix (all air horns, brap brap, pull up rewind type stuff, wicked) I am taken straight back to dubious house parties in late 90s south london.

Decent nosh off, plenty of ball action and i do her in mish, shes licking my nipples giving me dirty talk, I bust one mighty nut to Murder she wrote Chaka Demus and Pliers (External Link/Members Only) and like a boxer who has taken a ring to his bell my legs are jelly and I am staggering around trying to put my boxers on much to her amusement, she tells me to lie down and relax, no rush. Which I do.

Stagger out into Greek street squinting into the sunlight limping like a Soho nitty. Good times, can't get classic bashment out of my head for the next few days. pull it up DJ, shes on the set Tues/Fri/Sun.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JPin

Excellent review for so many reasons, love all the references. Haha, top work man. She sounds like a winner as well.

Offline Bangman

Half Italian half Indian...I doubt it too.
Reminds me of a massaue wg I wanted to see years ago advertised indian, but when I get there, she don't look it, claims to be half indian half Hungarian who can't speak a word of hindi or has never been to india.
Glad u enjoyed it

Offline MrMohican

This is as funny as fuck! I was chuckling all the way through reading this. Great review.

Offline blackx6phantom6

This review got me rolling :lol:
Played out like a 10/10 movie scene in my head

Online Snax

Agree with others. An amazing review with funny references

Offline punting2017

Any idea what days and times this SP works? Am or PM shift?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 10:05:28 pm by punting2017 »

Offline RichardVaguely

Any idea what days and times this SP works? Am or PM shift?

When I saw her on a whim. She said she works Tuesday, and another day that I forgot... PM shift.

Offline punting2017

The place seems to have a new corner shop open as part of the entrance, was it unnerving to enter?

Offline RichardVaguely

The place seems to have a new corner shop open as part of the entrance, was it unnerving to enter?

It was still being renovated when I went about 1&1/2 months ago. So can't help there. Just keep your head down and go in with confidence, fuck em.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 11:53:45 am by RichardVaguely »

Offline punting2017

When I saw her on a whim. She said she works Tuesday, and another day that I forgot... PM shift.

Silly question but when does PM shift start and end?

Online Stevelondon

Great review.  :D

I’m sounding like a prat now. But the mention of £2.
Is that the maids tip ?

Offline bigandslick

Is that the maids tip ?

Yes it is ... used to be £1, at some point.

Offline ms220190

I will drop a review soon .
But want to say thanks - went for a visit on the back of this review. Saw Tamara - wow.

She is her dad is from Mumbai India, her mum is from Rome Italy - either way so hot., And more importantly so tight

Offline xela1990

I will drop a review soon .
But want to say thanks - went for a visit on the back of this review. Saw Tamara - wow.

She is her dad is from Mumbai India, her mum is from Rome Italy - either way so hot., And more importantly so tight

nice one mate. waiting for the review
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kingmg

Is that the maids tip ?
tell them you have no change