External Link/Members OnlyProfile- good well written description
Price - £70 - 30mins (owo extra 20)
Girl - definitely the girl in the pictures. Curvy but not fat, big round tits and a big round ass. Pretty girl with a beautiful smile.
Venue- pretty central and discreet apartments.
Comma - decent reply times.
Punt - what can I say.. did the usual hide behind door thing that most WGs do. She was wearing one of her pink underwear sets from one of her pictures. Was greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheeks and cheerfully lead me to the bedroom which was clean and had a decent sized bed. Once paperwork was out the way she put on some music and started wiggling her big ass into my crotch area which got my fella downstairs standing in no time. Some kissing ensued with some groping on both our parts and after a few minutes she reached for the condom to start a bj (I know I shouldn’t of but I paid the extra 20 for owo - I definitely was not thinking with my head) but it was a pretty good BJ, she was like a suction cup, and she definitely was good at it.
A few minutes of owo and I couldn’t wait anymore and I told her to get on the bed and ride me. She obeyed with some giggles and smiles as she climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto me, all the while keeping eye contact which was a big turn on.
We pounded away in a few different positions during the time and it was during missionary where her legs was wrapped around me and my hands gripped in her big tits that I finally couldn’t hold back anymore and exploded in the bag after thrusting hard inside her tight pussy (which is clean shaven btw)
Some kissing and cuddling afterwards as I got dressed and she kept teasing me with a Ass shakes.. I had to grope her a few more times which she didn’t mind (if she was a Rom she wouldn’t of definitely had gotten rude about the session being over)
Overall a very positive punt and highly recommended if you fellas are into curvy girls. It seems she also enjoys herself in this work as she’s very friendly and all smiles throughout. Her English is very limited but we don’t exactly see them for the deep conversations. She mentioned she’s in Liverpool for another week so I hope to maybe see her again before she leaves.