Author Topic: Elliemay2003 - Liverpool  (Read 2708 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6504613) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline markballoon

External Link/Members Only

The meeting happened one afternoon recently.

Comms:  Couldn't be faulted arranged within a few minutes.

Location:  Probably well known apartments on Duke st.   As it was afternoon so I had to use one of the small multi-story car parks nearby.  The place was very anonymous quite like the ones at the docks.  Inside it was very smart.  Bathroom very clean.

The lady:  She is petite and is cute looking.  Nice personality and friendly.

The service was a £60 Blow + go.   Thats all it was there was no touching and her bra and pants stayed on which was a bit disappointing.   The oral was a mix of spitting, a bit of sucking and wanking onto her mouth.   I've had better but i've certainly had a lot worse.

I would go back but I would pay the extra for a full service..............Scratch that I've just seen she is now £200 for 30 mins.  :(


Offline smit1234

£200 for 30 mins!!! Must be looking for some loaded and gullible punters coming out of Aintree

Offline sandy2000

Says on her profile she is outcall only this week so hopefully those crazy rates are for that reason and they come back down when she starts doing incalls again.

Offline lewisjones23

Says on her profile she is outcall only this week so hopefully those crazy rates are for that reason and they come back down when she starts doing incalls again.

all the hotels and appartments booked up for the races