Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: priya // mysterious persia  (Read 2152 times)

Offline jeezyjjacob

Thinking about going to see this bird soon, has anyone seen her?? External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
RIS showed nothing.

IMHO, too early to call, based on the FB of 3. Out of these feedbacks, only "de21curious" looked credible, but then 3 of his own FB's are from the same group of girls based at liz969 flat (liz969, hot.nina).

If Priya is also based at same flat as them, perhaps he visits the same place for different girls, but I'd rather wait til some credible FB comes up for this girl, given that she's showing FK and OWO in her likes.

Offline _Bender_

RIS showed nothing.

IMHO, too early to call, based on the FB of 3. Out of these feedbacks, only "de21curious" looked credible, but then 3 of his own FB's are from the same group of girls based at liz969 flat (liz969, hot.nina).

If Priya is also based at same flat as them, perhaps he visits the same place for different girls, but I'd rather wait til some credible FB comes up for this girl, given that she's showing FK and OWO in her likes.

I've spoken to Priya and I don't this she's associated with Liz969. Priya is based in the Littleover/Sunnyhill area of Derby where as Liz, who I've seen I few times, is close to Five Lamps area and has always worked there. Also as for Hot Nina, no way is she associated with Liz, Nina's different class, has never worked from Liz's premises and also strictly tours.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I've spoken to Priya and I don't this she's associated with Liz969. Priya is based in the Littleover/Sunnyhill area of Derby where as Liz, who I've seen I few times, is close to Five Lamps area and has always worked there. Also as for Hot Nina, no way is she associated with Liz, Nina's different class, has never worked from Liz's premises and also strictly tours.

Thanks for the clarification that she's not associated with liz969, nor works from the same flat. I have tried to speak to her on a few occasions, but phone went unanswered, hence wasn't able to confirm where she worked from.

All we now need is some credible feedback.

Offline _Bender_

Thanks for the clarification that she's not associated with liz969, nor works from the same flat. I have tried to speak to her on a few occasions, but phone went unanswered, hence wasn't able to confirm where she worked from.

All we now need is some credible feedback.

I totally agree, I was tempted but when I found out where she was located I thought no way, it would be literally shitting on my own doorstep!  :P

Offline Rammie

I booked Priya for a 30 minute outcall a week ago and can confirm she is genuine and a lovely friendly girl. The booking was by phone and so no AW feedback.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I booked Priya for a 30 minute outcall a week ago and can confirm she is genuine and a lovely friendly girl. The booking was by phone and so no AW feedback.

Thanks for the feedback on Priya. Would you elaborate more on what services she peovided you with in the half hour outcall? Thanks.

Offline Rammie

A full range of services including kissing, OWO, RO and sex in doggy.

Offline sanjman

Been to see this girl. Will do a report soon but it will be a negative.

In short (like the punt itself), doesn't provide services listed, seemed to be little drunk (slurred words and seemed to want to just go sleep), pics are not her, was out the door in less than 20 mins as she said she had other clients to see.

Don't waste your time or your money.

Offline RedKettle

Been to see this girl. Will do a report soon but it will be a negative.

In short (like the punt itself), doesn't provide services listed, seemed to be little drunk (slurred words and seemed to want to just go sleep), pics are not her, was out the door in less than 20 mins as she said she had other clients to see.

Don't waste your time or your money.

sounds like the wife

Offline _Bender_

Well... she sure is mysterious, she's transformed into the Princess Of India.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
RIS showed nothing.

RIS has 1 hit, and TinEye now has 7 hits:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only