Author Topic: ElizaNorthEast - Newcastle upon Tyne  (Read 4799 times)


70 review(s) for ElizaNorthEast (68 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline expensivehobby69

I thought i`d give her a another try,as i enjoyed her company,i seen her a while back with premium,she did owo then.i thought i`d reviewed her but must of forgot.
Her price for 45mins was 100,i contacted her through AW,booking was set for 7th.
I also asked if i had a recent clear STI results,would she perform OWO,she said this was fine,so i was looking forward to it.
A few days went by,i looked at her profile,i noticed the 7th changed to "duo only" and prices were increased by a further 10 pounds,so fired off a quick msg to ask if we were still on,i knew my booking must be cancelled,she apologised and said she could do another day instead,which i couldn`t as i was busy but to be honest this has put me off booking her,it`s a shame as i really enjoyed my first meeting with her but think she deserves a negative for this. External Link/Members Only

On the plus side,ive got 45mins booked with Ariana next week instead. :yahoo:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, she did the same to foreverchanges, looks like she's making a habit of it.

Offline expensivehobby69

Your welcome Davie,yeah I just read his comment and don't feel as much of a twat giving her,her first negative now,like you say I think it's all went to her head
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 02:45:19 pm by expensivehobby69 »

Offline foreverchanges

Your welcome Davie,yeah I just read his comment and don't feel as much of a twat giving her,her first negative now,like you say I think it's all went to her head

Interesting to see it wasn't just me who she thought was an 'easy touch'

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Your welcome Davie,yeah I just read his comment and don't feel as much of a twat giving her,her first negative now,like you say I think it's all went to her head
I've seen her a couple of times myself and wouldn't have hesitated to go back but not at the price she's charging now. Though having said that I wouldn't chance booking anyway, not when she cancels at the drop of a hat.

Edit

Never be worried about giving a forum darling a negative when it's deserved, white knights will get shot down.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 03:14:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline The Man from Del Monte


Offline Benja73

It’s her prerogative to charge what she wants but those prices rule me out. Coupled with her current attitude to clients means I won’t be trying to see her again, good as she was / is.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Wonder if she will now remove the statement on her AW profile "Highly reviewed on UKP"  :unknown:

Offline CELICA GT

It’s her prerogative to charge what she wants but those prices rule me out. Coupled with her current attitude to clients means I won’t be trying to see her again, good as she was / is.
+1

Offline Benja73

Wonder if she will now remove the statement on her AW profile "Highly reviewed on UKP"  :unknown:

To be fair, she is even more highly reviewed, just not as positively!!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sorry to hear this.
One of my favourite ladies of the past 2-3 years but, as others have said, out of my league now

Offline Lucky Luciano

Wonder if she will now remove the statement on her AW profile "Highly reviewed on UKP"  :unknown:
Yes she has!

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Yes she has!

She must be reading these reviews and comments then!

 Shame she hasn’t dropped her rates back to a sensible level as well.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She must be reading these reviews and comments then!

 Shame she hasn’t dropped her rates back to a sensible level as well.

I think while she has enough punters willing to cough up the ridiculous price ( imo) they will stay high but can imagine they will drop under the guise of special offers to save face when she is no longer 'special'  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

I think while she has enough punters willing to cough up the ridiculous price ( imo) they will stay high but can imagine they will drop under the guise of special offers to save face when she is no longer 'special'  :unknown:
Some just don't see the bigger picture, through her greed she's lost her reputation as well as the good advertising on her AW profile the good previous review history allowed her to use.

Offline JasonsAllRound

Was thinking of seeing Eliza, but this down turn in her attitude has put me off. Oh well.