Author Topic: ElizaNortheast - AW - incall, Newcastle city centre  (Read 4147 times)


70 review(s) for ElizaNorthEast (68 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ahmedhutan

Sorry for the long hiatus in reviews - since I got covid in 2020 I’ve been very careful.
It’s been a while since the last time I got to see Eliza. Last week, I decided to go and see her again - did not regret it one bit. .

Comms: comms were through AW message and later via text. Absolutely spot on.

Venue: nice and clean city centre flats near the train station. Discreet.

Price: £130 for 1 hour (has increased further since)

Meet: What can I say that others haven’t? Sexy, stunning lady who welcomed me back with a hug and DFK. I asked for a shower as I came (no pun intended) straight from work. Clean facilities with shower gel and fresh towels provided.
She was  Incredibly enthusiastic, happy to please, clean and fresh for me. Services: OW, RO, 69, CG, missionary, doggy.

All done with great enthusiasm, flexibility and passion. Round 2 started after a nice cuddle and chat… the wall to floor mirrors on the wardrobe gave me an amazing view of us doing it in doggy… I couldn’t hold back! Another shower and a nice kiss on return and at the door before I was on my way.

Would I return: absolutely yes, despite the price change, as I don’t punt as often anymore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline BustaN

Ummed and ahhed over this lady for a long time but something always puts me off (not just time and distance)

However, £140 per hour and OW firmly puts this lady on the 'NO' list for me now

I get all the praise etc for her, I've been like that with lasses myself in the past but it'll be interesting to now see how many reviews she gets due to upping her price.

Thanks for review and glad you had a good time though

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Ummed and ahhed over this lady for a long time but something always puts me off (not just time and distance)

However, £140 per hour and OW firmly puts this lady on the 'NO' list for me now

I get all the praise etc for her, I've been like that with lasses myself in the past but it'll be interesting to now see how many reviews she gets due to upping her price.

Thanks for review and glad you had a good time though

Yeah, out my price range now and tbh I haven’t been back to see her since I last saw her late summer last year I think it was when she had changed to OW and all my previous appointments had been OWO.

Thanks for review though.

Offline expensivehobby69

I had a booking set with her today,arranged  last week but literally a few days after booking her,she hiked her prices again and changed today to a duo only day,i only knew this by looking myself and msged  her, to ask if we were still on,obviously we weren't,this has put me off booking her in future,I've got a booking with Ariana next week instead,better prices,less hassle

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I had a booking set with her today,arranged  last week but literally a few days after booking her,she hiked her prices again and changed today to a duo only day,i only knew this by looking myself and msged  her, to ask if we were still on,obviously we weren't,this has put me off booking her in future,I've got a booking with Ariana next week instead,better prices,less hassle

Sounds like you should be giving her a negative review for agreeing to a booking then changing the goal posts.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I had a booking set with her today,arranged  last week but literally a few days after booking her,she hiked her prices again and changed today to a duo only day,i only knew this by looking myself and msged  her, to ask if we were still on,obviously we weren't,this has put me off booking her in future,I've got a booking with Ariana next week instead,better prices,less hassle
I agree with OscarC she should have honoured the booking and deserves a negative review especially as she didn't message you to let you know. I think her success has gone to her head, I've seen her a couple of times myself but over my self imposed price limit now.

Offline foreverchanges

I had a booking set with her today,arranged  last week but literally a few days after booking her,she hiked her prices again and changed today to a duo only day,i only knew this by looking myself and msged  her, to ask if we were still on,obviously we weren't,this has put me off booking her in future,I've got a booking with Ariana next week instead,better prices,less hassle

Im hummed and hahed about this but here goes- Not quite the same scenario but I had a 2 hour appointment cancelled with her that was supposed to take place this Friday (itself a rearranged appointment from one she had previously cancelled). I noticed last Saturday that her Friday shift had disappeared and then I received an AW email from her (apparantly her work mobile was lost) apologising that she couldn't see me as she had forgotten that she was on a Hen Do which ranked as one of the most piss poor excuses I've heard in 20 odd years of punting. ( I should point out that this appt had been arranged the weekend before so it obviously had slipped her mind then) :dash:

I consider myself to be an easy going and friendly bloke but I was really disappointed with this but replied OK thanks which was the reply I imagine she was expecting from me. Then I noticed on her profile the change of Thursday to a duo day and the increase in her rates. It was then that the penny dropped so I sent another reply thanking her for the two occasions I'd seen her but that was the end of me seeing her.

I doubt she'll be bothered as she's got a legion of fans  but I felt really let down as I have to arrange appts well in advance. Perhaps she's been getting tips from her mate in London?  but still.....no fool like an old fool eh?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Im hummed and hahed about this but here goes- Not quite the same scenario but I had a 2 hour appointment cancelled with her that was supposed to take place this Friday (itself a rearranged appointment from one she had previously cancelled). I noticed last Saturday that her Friday shift had disappeared and then I received an AW email from her (apparantly her work mobile was lost) apologising that she couldn't see me as she had forgotten that she was on a Hen Do which ranked as one of the most piss poor excuses I've heard in 20 odd years of punting. ( I should point out that this appt had been arranged the weekend before so it obviously had slipped her mind then) :dash:

I consider myself to be an easy going and friendly bloke but I was really disappointed with this but replied OK thanks which was the reply I imagine she was expecting from me. Then I noticed on her profile the change of Thursday to a duo day and the increase in her rates. It was then that the penny dropped so I sent another reply thanking her for the two occasions I'd seen her but that was the end of me seeing her.

I doubt she'll be bothered as she's got a legion of fans  but I felt really let down as I have to arrange appts well in advance. Perhaps she's been getting tips from her mate in London?  but still.....no fool like an old fool eh?
It would help the bigger picture if you post a review, these negative comments on a positive review can go unnoticed whereas a review shows in her review count and the negatives are mounting up. That's expensivehobby69 and you she's cancelled on plus who knows how many others. The fanboys can say what they like but you can't defend the indefensible.

Offline foreverchanges

It would help the bigger picture if you post a review, these negative comments on a positive review can go unnoticed whereas a review shows in her review count and the negatives are mounting up. That's expensivehobby69 and you she's cancelled on plus who knows how many others. The fanboys can say what they like but you can't defend the indefensible.

Wasn't sure if it qualified for a review under the criteria but have just done so.

Hopefully it may be a wake up call for her.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Wasn't sure if it qualified for a review under the criteria but have just done so.

Hopefully it may be a wake up call for her.
Cheers for reviewing, You had an agreed booking so qualifies for a review, plus it was the second time she'd cancelled on you.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Wasn't sure if it qualified for a review under the criteria but have just done so.

Hopefully it may be a wake up call for her.

Unlikely IMHO.

She will have a long queue of gents happy to pay the new prices...........

Offline Ahmedhutan

Oh wow, strong response.

I’m sorry some of you have had a bad time- it is a real shame, but I am only writing about my experience which was a strong positive.



Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Oh wow, strong response.

I’m sorry some of you have had a bad time- it is a real shame, but I am only writing about my experience which was a strong positive.

Pleased you had a great time and are happy to go back. Everyone has different opinions, you can only voice yours.  :hi: