Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXAMYXX Nottingham  (Read 5266 times)

3 review(s) for xxxAMYxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

After my many punts i thought it was time to start leaving review's
So here goes with the delightful sexy Amy mmmmmm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2 hour in-call for £60 early morning

House/ Area Location / venue

About 10 min drive from the city centre of Nottingham just off the Colwick Loop rd in Ng4. Safe area with lots of parking nearby. Very nice clean terraced house that had just been modernised.

Contact

Amy does not show her mobile number so I sent an Aw Pm to arrange our meeting and to confirm that she does OWO and full Gfe. Reply was very fast, time and date sorted out. Amy asked for my mobile number and sent me her address the day before the meet.

I did park on the next street rather than outside her house and txt Amy to say i was walking up, then knocked on the door and was greeted by a very sexy hot Milf. Looks good but a body of a lot younger women. Amy was dressed in a T-shirt & mini skirt and with that petite frame looked better than a lot of younger ladies i have seen. As Cool Tiger likes to do,i too let her lead the way up the stairs so i could enjoy the view of her pert little butt with a glimpse of her sexy nix.

I too am fluffy and took with me a small bunch of flowers as i always do....you may laugh but i am an old romantic.
Amy was just dying to get started and told me i was going to get the best girlfriend treatment ever mmmmm and she did not fail to deliver. Dressed in her matching bra & knickers Amy rubbed her pussy on my cock whilst Dfk. She had tiny firm tits with erect nipples that I could not leave alone.
This women gets so wet and loves a good finger fuck as she played with her clit making herself cum,
Then she was into sucking my cock nice n gentle as i fingered her ass & pussy

Does not mind OWO, Anal play, I even got her to rim me which did make me cum.....rare thing a girl who can rim well. No A Levels or CIM but this lady loves a good fuck. On top, spoons, mish but wow she likes doggy hard & rough that made her cum twice.
On this very hot day both of us were soaking sweaty wet but would put her in my top three any day. A lovely clean private lady who knows what she wants with no time watching and we did go over by 10 min.
Great to have a mature experienced women every so often but what a body just like her profile pix
38 no way with that gorgeous body ?
Excuse the grammar !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see you with your first feedback, and giving back to UKP what info you have gained.

Glad you had a great time.

Nice to see I'm not the only perv around here, when leading them up the stairs  :thumbsup:

And good to see other fluffies on here too (although we are a minority).

I normally see girls under 35, but would have easily added Amy to my HL, but never mind  :(.
It's her choice and everyone has to respect that.

For your sake, I hope SX225 has not seen her in the past, else be prepared   :D

Toby

Only sees slim white guys? Well that's gonna slash her customer base to the core.  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Only sees slim white guys? Well that's gonna slash her customer base to the core.  :sarcastic:

Looking back....that counted me out at the first stage anyway!!!

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline eyeseebee

I'm by no means fat but this 'slim guys only' shit would put me off her nonetheless. Your a prostitute love ffs, and while I respect girls only seeing punters they are comfortable with, I think this bit of her profile says a lot about her attitude.

Offline Owwhatanight

She is 5', probeley had a bad experience with a Sumo type guy.

I am not fat nor slim and she was ok with me. At the end of the day it's her choice.

Offline ir34

I'm by no means fat but this 'slim guys only' shit would put me off her nonetheless. Your a prostitute love ffs, and while I respect girls only seeing punters they are comfortable with, I think this bit of her profile says a lot about her attitude.

Yea, that's unfortunate! I was thinking of giving a go.

GolfNut

Doesn't say slim anymore, just "white".

I tried her a few months back before I joined and she cancelled twice in a week so I haven't bothered trying since.

Doesn't make my current HL, but might get back to her one day.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She has lovely tits on that open white top pic, I'd love to fuck her just based on that alone hehe

And yeah her profile says just white so my fat ass may be in with a chance  :lol:

Offline j122

I like her ass on the pic where she's on the all fours on the bed  :wacko:

Shame there's no bum fun  :cry:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I like her ass on the pic where she's on the all fours on the bed  :wacko:

Shame there's no bum fun  :cry:
Totally agree matey, I've added her to my HL, I'm not into milf generally, prefer a little more slanty eyes on my punts hehe but she really seems fuckable worth a blast

Sureshot

She was on my list for a while last year, also does a couple booking with her fella under a different name.  Henry and Chloe rings a bell

GolfNut

She was on my list for a while last year, also does a couple booking with her fella under a different name.  Henry and Chloe rings a bell

Yep you're right Jackson

External Link/Members Only

Offline Owwhatanight

I would put her in my top 3  :rose:   but did you know she advertises with her partner

Henry & Chloe External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

Yes its in the post just above yours  :P

GolfNut

I would put her in my top 3

OWAN I'm intrigued. If she is so good, I assume you've seen her again since this review.

Only 2 reviews on here for her. I think we need some more up to date reviews.

Anyone else seen her??

Offline Ipunter

OWAN I'm intrigued. If she is so good, I assume you've seen her again since this review.

Only 2 reviews on here for her. I think we need some more up to date reviews.

Anyone else seen her??

She won't see anyone under 35... Or 30, regardless at the time I was 29 and a load of positive AW feedback...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Does she physically check your id for age? I'm sure I will pass especially if fat blokes are on the menu again :)

Offline Owwhatanight

She won't see anyone under 35... Or 30, regardless at the time I was 29 and a load of positive AW feedback...

It's good to see you back my friend  :thumbsup:

Offline Owwhatanight

Does she physically check your id for age? I'm sure I will pass especially if fat blokes are on the menu again :)

She only sees 2-3 guys a week and looks after her regulars like most girls. She also has another job to consider. I never seem to have a problem contacting her but then she knows me. At the end of the day we cannot always get what we want.
Its strange because I tried to get her to see Ipunter & he tried to get Sexy Red Kitten to see me but neither would budge. We both moved on to others.

Offline sireel

Funny how she doesn't offer deepthroat on her own, but does as a couple. Maybe it's him that does it!

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Saw her for the second time recently. Very friendly lady, down to earth and knows how to please. She's particularly discrete and I guess younger visitors might simply draw attention. Given the choice though I'd pick being under 30 (or 35) every time - enjoy it while you can :)

Good to see IP back and yes SRK did my head in too.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Had a chat with her for a meeting, can't wait now  :thumbsup:

gymbrown

Will she see a WHITE GUY WITH A BLACK DICK"

MY WHITE BOYFRIEND HAS A BLACK PENIS!?
Ok, I know this sounds alil off, but my boyfriend who is white has a BLACK penis, and its really beginning to strain our relationship! Idk if he has any black in him, but it is so weird. All his body is white, but when it comes to his penis its BLACK, like a african american guy.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Will she see a WHITE GUY WITH A BLACK DICK"

MY WHITE BOYFRIEND HAS A BLACK PENIS!?
Ok, I know this sounds alil off, but my boyfriend who is white has a BLACK penis, and its really beginning to strain our relationship! Idk if he has any black in him, but it is so weird. All his body is white, but when it comes to his penis its BLACK, like a african american guy.

You have a white boyfriend with a black penis matey? 
Good for you, whatever floats your boat, we don't judge folk here  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

I have a black penis too after slamming it in the draw
Owwwwww  :scare:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
For genuine help maybe ask Dear Deirdre

Failing that I recommend External Link/Members Only it stays white!!!