Author Topic: Vanessa - Lush Escorts - Birmingham  (Read 2010 times)


31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7726682) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline terryG

Communications: Called Lush in the morning and arranged a time for the same evening. I was given the postcode and was asked to call back 10 mins before the booking time to get to the flat number.

Location: Apartment near the Mailbox in Birmingham.

The Meet: Called Lush to be guided to the apartment, buzzed in and took the lift up to the flat. Knocked on the door and Vanessa opened the door. A strikingly gorgeous blonde stood in front of me wearing little but a body hugging nightie!

She asked if I wanted to have a shower which I obliged to. Thankfully there was a towel available for me to use! After I got out from the shower she went in straight for a kiss and I enjoyed feeling her soft skin along her body. A few minutes later she dropped down to her knees and followed with some nice sloppy OWO. This carried on as we moved to the bed where she demonstrated how deep she could take it. The condom then came on and Vanessa rode me with excellent eye contact and a few moans. We switched through doggy and missionary until I couldn't take it any longer, releasing my seed into the bag. We both then cleaned up and exchanged a few pleasantries before heading on my way. Almost had my full 30mins from entering the flat to leaving it.

Damage: £60 for 30mins

Overall: Excellent service. Highly recommended!


Offline terryG



Offline Jimmy The Gent

She's a star, 100% guarantee of a good time and a great attitude.