Author Topic: NEW NICE GIRL IN DURHAM - Carville  (Read 3814 times)

Offline LFBC69

External Link/Members Only

Was in Durham, had some time to spare. Nothing on AW, so rolled the dice and took to VS.

Found the above, swapped texts, time, services, cost agreed. Received address AND house number, which I did think strange.

Arrived. Messaged to say I had. Received a phone call, she was in the bath, could I wait 5 minutes, and go to back door. Ok. No problem, not an issue. Received another phone call about 5 minutes later, she was ready.

I’d parked around the corner, found the house no problem, garden gate open, knocked on back door, it opened, I stepped in……

So, you know how you read LOTS of review on here about Chinese SG’s and massage providers, and nearly all of the OP’s comment about struggling to accurately advise the correct age of the SP, and, how Chinese women do, on the whole, appear younger than they actually are? Well, the lady who stepped out in view after opening the door looked 60, if not older, so god knows how old she really was, absolutely plastered in make-up, short and very plump, but in fairness, she was wearing a very similar red dress as the lady in the adverts pictures!

I stood, open mouth, speechless. “Are you the lady in the advert I’m here to see?” I eventually managed to ask. “Yes, yes!” She exclaimed. She held her hand out - “money!?” I politely said “no thank you, sorry” and got my arse out of there!

Perhaps I missed out on the absolutely best punt of my life, ever! However, I was genuinely shocked by the SP’s age and appearance and just had to make a hasty retreat. Perhaps the beautiful, nubile, lady in red from the advert photo’s was actually waiting for me upstairs, I just wasn’t prepared to take the risk.

I thought I’d put this in the discussion section opposed to a review, (?) and give you all the heads up.

Hope this is ok.

Offline LFBC69

Sorry. My bad. I should have added:

I had searched for the advert on here - nothing reported, so, thought I’d do my first TOFTT.


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Why not post this as a review, it's a bit pointless in general discussions as unless someone searches for "Just giving the heads up" it won't show.

As a review it will have the name in the title and the rating will show.

If you want it moved to reviews just say what rating you want to give it and it can be moved. Don't post it again.

Offline nerascal

I forgot to review, had the same experience there a couple of weeks ago.

Saw one of the best girls ever there last year. Last time an old bird with black teeth answered the door.

I just said sorry I'm not staying and walked.

Offline LFBC69

Why not post this as a review, it's a bit pointless in general discussions as unless someone searches for "Just giving the heads up" it won't show.

As a review it will have the name in the title and the rating will show.

If you want it moved to reviews just say what rating you want to give it and it can be moved. Don't post it again.

Definitely a negative please DM, and yes, please move!

Offline michaeldhm

Golden rule with those attractive photos on Vivastreet - too good to be true.
Right click on a photo, copy the link address, put it into Tineye image search and be amazed that the pictures were used back in 2017 and after on various sites. The risk is you become seduced by the image and, as you found, turned up to be welcomed by someone as wrinkled as Davros from Dr Who.

Offline Metal Geek

In this case looks like it's stock photos from Shutterstock

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare:  Don't blame you bud.  Rule no 1.  If it's not right walk   :drinks: