External Link/Members OnlyComms
Booked Nicolette through AW and comms were excellent. Clear instructions to flat, price and services offered. £65 for 30 mins
Location
Great location in city centre appartment, parking nearby. Nice flat, well kept.
Punt
Nicolette is the best out there as far as I’m concerned. This is not the first time I have seen her and it certainly won’t be the last. From the second I walked in to Nic lying on the bed to the second I walked out I was in heaven. First of all, Nic is BEAUTIFUL with the most amazing eyes I’ve ever seen. She is about 5’1 with a great figure and breasts. Nic was wearing bra and pants and sexy heels. We lay on the bed DFK (those lips) for a while before Nic moved down to give me the best OWO I have ever had. Sloppy, lots of spit and perfectly gentle. Plenty of eye contact too, which only adds to the experience.
On previous punts I’ve then moved to putting on the bag and some of the best mish ever, but i decided to tell Nic I like feet this time and she duly took off the heels and helped me explore this. For those into feet, she has pretty size 3s with soft skin and perfect toes. Don’t know how into it she was but it didn’t stop her helping me fulfil my fantasy.
Back to OWO again, with HJ to finish as requested.
I can’t emphasise enough how incredible Nicolette is. Such a down to earth lady who is so enthusiastic about making your time perfect. Aside from her skills, she is an absolute worldie and is amazing company. Other services she offers are A, watersports, role play (might have to try this at some point).
Would genuinely recommend her to anyone that hasnt seen her before. In 18 years of punting I’ve never met anyone quite like her. The only thing i would say that would put the icing on the cake would be if she offered CIM but as she is extremely safe its sadly off the cards. Go and see her. You won’t regret it.