Author Topic: Madison, GFE, Sheffield  (Read 10269 times)

Offline Jomoore

I was attracted to the images of Madison on the website (half thinking she was an old favourite from Sheffield parlours that had returned, but she isn't) so went along for the experience anyway.

External Link/Members Only

Venue is well described, easy to find and free parking in front of the place.  There were a few Asians hanging about taking an interest but I parked up and ignored them.

I'd rung ahead to book Madison so paid the £20 to the receptionist and Madison greeted me in a detached and business-like manner and showed me into the room. 

Madison's pictures are, I think, accurate but maybe a bit old. She was heavily made up, she's way older than 25 (35?), and way bigger than size 12, I'd say 16 if I'm being generous, particularly around the rear end and thighs, however she is attractive, and her main assets are the enormous natural boobs.  If she lost weight she could potentially be a bit of a stunner.

She recited the additional price list, and that GFE started at an extra £50, which I agreed to and gave her, then she instructed me to have a shower, which I did, and she left the room.  The room was clean and nicely decorated, and the walk in shower was bigger than my kitchen!  At this stage I was still optimistic for a decent session as she looked sexy even if a bit heavier than my usual choice.

Madison returned after a good five minutes and told me to lie front down on the bed for a massage, which rang alarm bells as a time waster.  Sadly I have to report that that's exactly what it was, spending nearly ten mins lightly rubbing baby lotion into my back, arms and legs with zero hint of anything sensual and remaining clothed throughout.  I was then able to turn over whereupon she gave me a quick peck on the lips (so much for GFE!) and commenced owo on my unsurprisingly still uninterested tackle.  This was admittedly nice and unrushed, and I lay back and enjoyed it while he slowly came to life.

She then suggested the condom, which I went with and commenced a pretty uninspiring bit of mish before accepting that there was little interest in this from either her or me, so gave up and returned to owo for a nice cim finish (+£10).

No clean up, so just got dressed, chatted a bit and off.  From her re-entering the room after my shower to me leaving the premises was about 20 mins max. and if you subtract the "massage" it wasn't much more than 10 mins proper contact.

Despite the transactional, bland and rushed service, I actually think Madison is nice enough and interesting to talk to, but I can't imagine how long it would take to build any rapport.  So costs were £20 entrance + £50 GFE + £10 cim = £80.  For 20 mins that's £240 per hour.  Hasn't Sheffield come up in the world!  GFE used to be £65 for a proper GFE, with dfk, owo and often cim included, and you were rarely rushed.  If my experience represents what it has become today, they can keep it.

Despite much reflection and trying not to be unfair, I still can't avoid making this a negative. 


Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,863
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for the review, she works at GFE Bury as well, i was tempted but heard from a punting pal she's poor in the room so i'll be swerving.  :hi:

Online qarma

This formulaic approach is what turned me away from parlours. I used to say "I'm not bothered about a massage" and often that would elicit the right response from the SP. If they were more assertive about the massage then I'd offer to massage them.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thanks for the review

I've one to come, just a bit busy atm

I've enjoyed her and found her nice, def a looker, but yes also a bit bigger, id say 14 but  :unknown:

Mine would have Been a weak green as imo her bj tech is too stop start to begin with but does improve (they're subjective) but I'm convinced her hygeine isnt up to par i.e not showering between clients, def not when I've called in, Shame really as I found her attractive, pleasant enough and loved her big boobs!

Phoebe and Ava next, but I've about given up on finding a reg lady there tbh, you never know eh!

Offline Jomoore

Thanks for the review, she works at GFE Bury as well, i was tempted but heard from a punting pal she's poor in the room so i'll be swerving.  :hi:

I didn't know that, so checking out her availability at both venues it seems she's a nearly fulltime WG, which isn't a problem but suggests all the chat she gave me about her "full time" civvie job is probably BS.  As is her supposed home locations etc.  Never mind, great tits  :rolleyes:

Offline Jomoore

Mine would have Been a weak green as imo her bj tech is too stop start to begin with but does improve (they're subjective) but I'm convinced her hygeine isnt up to par i.e not showering between clients, def not when I've called in, Shame really as I found her attractive, pleasant enough and loved her big boobs!

Yes, totally agree, it's subjective, and also down to how we found each other on the day  But you're right about the hygiene, I never clocked that, but perverse seeing as how she forced me into the shower (having just stepped out of it at home) but didn't do the same herself.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She was on the rota at Directors Lodge, but I see that she has now disappeared after a short time there. That normally means that she was unreliable and/or had bad feedback from punters. Lisa who owns it doesn’t gets rid of girls who are no good very quickly.

Offline adamza

Cheers for the review. I was eyeing this lass up as I fancied a go on those tits - but will save my cash after reading the above!

Offline BP96

Likewise, thanks OP, I was going to TOFTT her but a lucky escape.

Offline wristjob

I saw her about a month ago, similar experience. Some new girls started at GFE recently but really the service doesn't seem to be there now.

Offline bobby_dizzler

She was on the rota at Directors Lodge, but I see that she has now disappeared after a short time there. That normally means that she was unreliable and/or had bad feedback from punters. Lisa who owns it doesn’t gets rid of girls who are no good very quickly.

If its the same girl, then she was also at HoD/Annabellas for a while (and Northampton Massge, but for a much shorter time). Had a good rep in MK I seem to remember.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,863
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I saw her about a month ago, similar experience. Some new girls started at GFE recently but really the service doesn't seem to be there now.

Saw Candy over in Bury, today, not great, neutral, review up.

Offline HornyHemel

If its the same girl, then she was also at HoD/Annabellas for a while (and Northampton Massge, but for a much shorter time). Had a good rep in MK I seem to remember.

External Link/Members Only

100% the same girl.  I punted with her a couple of times at Massage Northampton which were good punts IMHO.   She did mention that she was going to work "up North" and she hasn't been on the rota much at MN.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I used to be a regular at GFE going back a number of years and used to find that the majority of ladies back then offered a really good and enthusiastic service. However, going back about 5 years now, I noticed a gradual downturn in service levels (maybe down to me being older and fatter!!!) and also found that the ladies had poor attitudes and it was as if I was lucky to be in the same room as them  :thumbsdown: No, sorry love, I'm paying you good money! I just don't go at all nowadays. Shame as there are some fit looking lasses there.

Offline Jomoore

I used to be a regular at GFE going back a number of years and used to find that the majority of ladies back then offered a really good and enthusiastic service. However, going back about 5 years now, I noticed a gradual downturn in service levels

Yes, that would reflect my experience with the place as well.  :thumbsdown:
For me its heyday was when Charlie was there, who was among the best service providers I've seen, and fantastic looking until she went mad with the plastic surgery.

Offline wristjob

I used to be a regular at GFE going back a number of years and used to find that the majority of ladies back then offered a really good and enthusiastic service. However, going back about 5 years now, I noticed a gradual downturn in service levels (maybe down to me being older and fatter!!!) and also found that the ladies had poor attitudes and it was as if I was lucky to be in the same room as them  :thumbsdown: No, sorry love, I'm paying you good money! I just don't go at all nowadays. Shame as there are some fit looking lasses there.

Don't think it's an exclusively GFE problem and not a you getting old problem either.

About 8-9 years ago I used to see a girl in a parlour who had previously been a top girl at IK services and she said she switched to parlours because nobody could really afford £150/hour. GFE had plenty of girls who were ex-agency or certainly hot enough to work for agencies, I guess parlours were the best way to earn back then. I just think the economy recovering, COVID & Brexit broke it and to be fair most agencies charge the same as 15 years ago and GFE too.

Offline Symbolic Interactionism

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I tried seeing her in Lutterworth at Victoria House.

I found she had an awful attitude and that’s before even handing over money.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345132.msg3574133#msg3574133
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threatening SPs with neg reviews on here.
Banned by: daviemac

Online qarma

I went to GFE Sheffield a few weeks ago. I didn't book with anyone, preferring on the day to take a pot luck approach. I arrived about 10 mins after it opened and already 2 of the 3 girls were booked and in the room with Madison remaining.

As the OP mentioned she was very heavily made up, almost like she was prepared for a dom session, and I was very surpised at how big she is. Very chunky legs and arse and bigger than I would usually go for.

Another punter was sat on the sofa waiting and Madison's booking was also in the process of paying and being shown to the room. I made my excuses and left.

The place had a very business-like feel to it and a real production line feel too - I prefer parlours to have a warm welcoming feel to them rather than a "wait your turn in the queue" feel to them and there was nothing welcoming about GFE IMO.

I won't return.