External Link/Members OnlySo had been wanting to see ami for some time but could never get times to match, however when I called her this time she was free however I needed cleaned up and then to head into town so I’d be about an hour which was no problem for Ami and too had into town when I was ready, postcode given. So once ready I headed straight to town, think it took about 45 mins from talking to her, I tried calling again to be met by complete silence. Thinking to myself well maybe she wasn’t expecting me so quickly, I dropped her a text letting her know I was in city centre and was ready whenever she was before taking myself for a little wander about to waste a little time. After about 20 mins or so I tried calling again, still silence so wandered about a little more and tried again to no avail so decided to go for my plan b, Regina. After leaving Regina feeling disappointed, decided to give Ami one last try but still complete silence so headed home instead