Author Topic: Regina strap-on (touring)  (Read 2239 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6185900) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Well found myself once again looking through AW, this time I really had my heart set on s black girl, my initial plan was to see sexy babe ami, however after agreeing to arrive an hour after we spoke, I was met with complete radio silence on arrival in the city centre, however I had already noticed Regina was also in city centre and she would hopefully be my back up, so fired off a text and recorded a prompt reply and we were on.

So arrived at her apartment near centre for life and buzzed straight in, no problems, usual hiding behind the door trick. Once in, she’s an attractive lady, friendly and chatty, now here I’m gonna add to the confusion about her age though I’m afraid, one review says an old grandma, and the other states late 20s, I would of said she was late 30s- early 40s however very good body still, definitely enhanced tits, and facially not stunning but definitely attractive enough. Into the bedroom and get the fee sorted out, now it was £60 for hh on her profile, however was told £70 when I was there, my fault for not confirming before I arrived I know, so handed over £80 as I only had 20s on me, not that I expected it but no change was offered and I’d rather not make a big thing of it when I’m there as it’s just setting yourself up for a bad punt in my eyes, anyway told to get naked and comfortable when she stashed it and when she returned I was given an alright massage for around 5 mins or so before I turned over and she joined me on the bed. She went straight for the condom for ow which doesn’t bother me too much so let her crack on, decent technique and nice to watch too, then I asked if we could 69, to which I’m informed that I would have to pay her more money for that, another £20 in fact, there’s my lying there thinking well you’ve already had that you robbing twat but refused hand over any more so next thing she’s riding me cg and she was definitely enthusiastic enough that’s for sure however just wasn’t really getting me there so switched to doggy and she does have a fantastic arse to be fair and the sight of that finished me off in the bag, cleaned myself up and left.

Overall a friendly enough lady but left feeling ripped off

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Surely Sexy Babe Ami also deserves a negative review if you had a booking with her then she did radio silence.

Offline Fragilehand

Anyone who charges more than advertised deserves a red

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Anyone who charges more than advertised deserves a red

I always have exact money that was agreed on in different pocket.