Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 3842 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jimmy The Gent

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall: £120, all inclusive. Booking was in December 2021.

Comms: Tried to book in advance but was told you have to book on the day. That might change once she's got your number. Not the greatest comms but we got there in the end, started bang on time. Done by text and phone.

Location: Jewellery Quarter, think a few Thais rotate in this building. There's actually two seperate blocks and it's not immediately obvious which one you're supposed to be in, but easy enough to work out. Room was pretty dark but nice and warm, excellent shower facilities, comfy bed.

The girl: Well reviewed Thai, small and cute, pretty face, firm body with nice enhanced boobs, lovely smile. Really soft skin. Not the greatest English but we got by. Definitely the girl in the pics, but looks much more sweet, the pics look more raunchy. Says age 28 on AW, I thought she looked younger.

The action: Pretty much the first thing she said to me was 'you want anal?' I mean, sure, but let me take my shoes off first! Sorted the paperwork,  had a quick shower and we were ready to go. Went in for a kiss and it's DFK, not exactly snogging my face off but very nice nonetheless. Then 'you want anal?' again. Not quite yet, love, but you can't fault her enthusiasm.

Started with RO, she's really clean and tidy, seemed quite sensitive but all fun, happy with fingers.

Then she says 'toy?' and I assume she means on her so I nod, but she puts a condom over a little bullet vibrator which she rests on my arsehole, not inside (not that I would have complained). This feels great! Then she starts OWO, really sloppy and deep (maybe not full DT but very close.) Plenty of ball licking and sucking. I hardly ever come in oral but she gets me really close and I have to slow her down a bit. Pretty sure CIM is available. I was hoping she'd rim me, I'd never done that before, but I lost the bottle to ask - she was a sweet girl and it just seemed a bit strong. Silly, really, if it's on her profile why not, but anyway, that would wait for another day.

On to 69 and she still seems sensitive but gets into it nicely. On with the rubber for cowgirl, squatting and bouncing up and down rather than forward and back, which I gather is a Thai thing. Full of energy. Then mish, then doggy and 'you want anal?' again. Third time's a charm, she adds a bit of lube, there's a bit of resistance in her bum at first but then I slide in pretty deep. At this point I realise why she kept asking - she absolutely loves it, really grinding back against me and making some lovely noises. She's nice and tight and I finish in the bag. Cleans me up with real attention to detail. I bet her car's shiny  :lol:

We've got about 15 minutes left, she suggests a massage and it's a proper, deep massage with oils. She does this back cracking thing where I'm standing up and she lifts me completely off my feet. She's tiny and I can't believe she could lift me up so easily, and we have a laugh about that. I'm not too fussed about proper massages, but I did feel good afterwards.

Another shower and she's really attentive, helps me to dry off and hands me my clothes. I leave just after the hour.

Would I return? If I'm in a Thai mood, no reason why not, but there's maybe a couple of others at the same location that I wouldn't mind trying first.

TLDR: Small and cute, lovely body, great anal, nice Thai girl.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Comms: Tried to book in advance but was told you have to book on the day. That might change once she's got your number. Not the greatest comms but we got there in the end, started bang on time. Done by text and phone.

Location: Jewellery Quarter, think a few Thais rotate in this building. There's actually two seperate blocks and it's not immediately obvious which one you're supposed to be in, but easy enough to work out. Room was pretty dark but nice and warm, excellent shower facilities, comfy bed.

The girl: Well reviewed Thai, small and cute, pretty face, firm body with nice enhanced boobs, lovely smile. Really soft skin. Not the greatest English but we got by. Definitely the girl in the pics, but looks much more sweet, the pics look more raunchy. Says age 28 on AW, I thought she looked younger.

The action: Pretty much the first thing she said to me was 'you want anal?' I mean, sure, but let me take my shoes off first! Sorted the paperwork,  had a quick shower and we were ready to go. Went in for a kiss and it's DFK, not exactly snogging my face off but very nice nonetheless. Then 'you want anal?' again. Not quite yet, love, but you can't fault her enthusiasm.

Started with RO, she's really clean and tidy, seemed quite sensitive but all fun, happy with fingers.

Then she says 'toy?' and I assume she means on her so I nod, but she puts a condom over a little bullet vibrator which she rests on my arsehole, not inside (not that I would have complained). This feels great! Then she starts OWO, really sloppy and deep (maybe not full DT but very close.) Plenty of ball licking and sucking. I hardly ever come in oral but she gets me really close and I have to slow her down a bit. Pretty sure CIM is available. I was hoping she'd rim me, I'd never done that before, but I lost the bottle to ask - she was a sweet girl and it just seemed a bit strong. Silly, really, if it's on her profile why not, but anyway, that would wait for another day.

On to 69 and she still seems sensitive but gets into it nicely. On with the rubber for cowgirl, squatting and bouncing up and down rather than forward and back, which I gather is a Thai thing. Full of energy. Then mish, then doggy and 'you want anal?' again. Third time's a charm, she adds a bit of lube, there's a bit of resistance in her bum at first but then I slide in pretty deep. At this point I realise why she kept asking - she absolutely loves it, really grinding back against me and making some lovely noises. She's nice and tight and I finish in the bag. Cleans me up with real attention to detail. I bet her car's shiny  :lol:

We've got about 15 minutes left, she suggests a massage and it's a proper, deep massage with oils. She does this back cracking thing where I'm standing up and she lifts me completely off my feet. She's tiny and I can't believe she could lift me up so easily, and we have a laugh about that. I'm not too fussed about proper massages, but I did feel good afterwards.

Another shower and she's really attentive, helps me to dry off and hands me my clothes. I leave just after the hour.

Would I return? If I'm in a Thai mood, no reason why not, but there's maybe a couple of others at the same location that I wouldn't mind trying first.

Looks younger than 28?
Believe it or not, she's 40.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy The Gent

No way! I know Thais look young, and it was pretty dark, but that's crazy! I've seen Sonya from the same stable and I can belive she's 40...

I would honestly have put her at about 26  :dash:

Offline Jimmy The Gent

I should definitely have asked for the rimming, then  :lol:

Offline Punter S Thompson

No way! I know Thais look young, and it was pretty dark, but that's crazy! I've seen Sonya from the same stable and I can belive she's 40...

I would honestly have put her at about 26  :dash:
I know, right!!
It's crazy how young some of them look.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 10:18:41 pm by Punter S Thompson »
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.

Offline Genetunney

I keep trying. Still no luck getting through to this one. She’s literally the only one I want to see.

Offline Jimmy The Gent

If I remember right, I texted at about 9am on the day of the booking (didn't know what time she switched her phone on) with the time and duration I wanted, and she texted back at about 10.30 - 11am confirming. Then I texted when I got there, no reply, I rang, no answer, but 2 minutes later she rang or texted me back with the apartment number to buzz in.

I have seen in other reviews that it's tricky to book her, and that she puts regulars first and might bump you for a regular even after you've booked, but I got lucky.

Online jackt

She does put regulars first. I used to have problems contacting her but I’ve seen her lots of times and don’t seem to have a problem anymore. Still been messed about a few times though by her.

Offline aanimator

I wouldn't risk seeing her atm if you have to travel more than 30mins. She cannot DT though, not even a little but her BJ is still fairly good, 69 is great with her.

Offline haz_2

She was most likely on her periods hence why she kept saying "you want anal". I've recently found out that some  working girls shove sponges up there vag when they are on there period. Now i ask them upfront are you on your period because fucking a sponge is no fun lol.
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.

Offline Cobrakai84

Based on this review (and others) I went to see her myself yesterday, impressed with the service and will write up a full review over the weekend when time permits