Author Topic: Kay - Allure Escorts Newcastle  (Read 2819 times)

Offline LFBC69

In the last month. External Link/Members Only

TL:DR: Communications were great through the agency. Busy road in Fenham, easy to find, limited on street parking. Some will find Kay attractive, but, not what I was expecting. £60 for half hour massage, OW, RO, no kissing. Gave a neutral - Kay is a nice enough lass, just not what I was expecting or wanted.

As expected, very easy through the agency, booking all sorted within 10 minutes.

Busy main street in Fenham, on street parking. Agency asks for you to enter the premises via the back lane, which isn't an issue.

Looking at Kay's photos I was expecting to meet a MILF with long(ish) brunette hair. However, Kay has cut all her hair off, so it's cropped and bleached blonde. This threw me as it's not what I was expecting or wanting. She was dressed in some lovely underwear, stockings and suspenders. Her figure is fuller than her agency photo's. I feel crap for saying this, but, she just didn't 'do it' for me - the hair, looks and the figure. I wanted the MILF experience, instead I found myself with an average looking middle aged woman who had decided to get a crew cut and bleach her hair. So sorry, but I'm just saying it how I found it.

Lead into a warm bedroom - massage table in the corner, and a double bed. Handed over the agreed fee, got undressed and lay down on the massage table. We chatted about what I wanted, which I struggled with as I was deflated. Decided on starting with a massage and go from there.

Kay started massaging me, which was very sensual. I'm not sure if she sensed that I wasn't really enjoying myself, or she wanted the deed done, but she got me up and lead me to the bed. I ran my hands over her tits, lot's of over done moaning from Kay, which put me off further. I tried to kiss her, she turned away, so that was my interest dropping further. I got onto the bed and she put a condom on me using her mouth and started a very acceptable BJ in fairness. I positioned myself so I could watch the porn she had playing on the TV to try and get a 'buzz' going. After a few minutes I got her to position herself so we could engage in 69. Nice shaved pussy, but, I got a smell of something, I'm not saying an over powering, horrible smell, but a smell all the same. Kay got very wet and basically after a few minutes was fucking my face as she sucked my cock. Tried to manoeuvre her off my face - failed. I got to the PONR and filled the condom.

Normally after the event, I do try not to get dressed quickly and up and off..... I try to be polite and respectful and chat for at least a few minutes. However, I just couldn't wait to get away and it became arkward as I think Kay knew I hadn't really enjoyed myself. She gave me some wet wipes, I cleaned myself up, I dressed and I left. I think I was out just before the 30 minute mark.

COMMS: Brilliant through the agency.

LOCATION: Easy to find, off street parking. Busy road.

HOUSE: Warm and tidy, but a bit cluttered. Dogs in front room, but no problem. Porn playing on TV in bedroom - nice.

THE SP: Very dissapointed - not what I was expecting or wanting. Went off agency photo's, so felt quite let down.

SERVICES: Massage, OW, RO, no Kissing, I shyed away from FS, I just wanted to cum and go in the end.

COST: £60 for half an hour.

WOULD I RETURN: No. Didn't enjoy myself, felt a bit duped with her appearance and felt uncomfortable. The hygiene issue threw me too.

Offline g510

That's really poor of the agency not to give you the heads up regards her appearance being significantly different.

Think it would be fair to say from your comments that's a negative, but respect it's your experience to rate it how you see fit.

Offline The Outsider

Yes, but apart from her changed appearance, the smell, and the fact she made you cum sooner than you wanted to avoid having penetration, how was the punt?   :bomb: ;)

That's poor.  I've looked at Kay's profile quite a few times over the years but held off.  Sorry you had a bad one, but thanks for the warning. 

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
She has been around forever. I saw her once at a flat at the back of a pub near centre for life (before I was on here) and it was very average punt, just ended up getting a massage and HR. Never had the urge to go back.

Offline RandyMarsh

That’s quite frustrating and generous neutral. SPs should tell their agency if they are dying their hair as punters like yourself were looking someone which resembled the photos, or the agency should added this info to her profile. The smell though would make things a negative for me