External Link/Members OnlyComms. Rung am for pm appointment.
Location. Old type warehouse. Upstairs first floor. Free local parking. The shower in the room worked perfectly. Hot tub in room. Suitable waiting room. Friendly receptionist, who I gave £20 to.
Cost. 30 minutes. £20 + £70 extras. Not exactly sure what the extras I paid for were ? But I had: Kissing, oral without, cum in mouth, 69, sex talk, & reverse oral. I think I was most probably overcharged ? (or maybe not ?)
Looks. Accurate website description. Plus, enhanced lips, false eyelashes, fake tan. Natural small breasts. Blonde hair. Cute body.
Service. Had shower. Very friendly Liverpool girl. Slim size 6 to 8. Lots of kissing, no tongues. Sexy talk, 69, fresh and clean, shaved pussy. CIM then spit in shower and mouth rinsed. Full 30 minutes given. Reverse oral on her was very nice, cute pussy. Lots of breast sucking.
Overall. I would see again. "But" I would question the cost of extras first ! ! ! £ £ £ (confusing price structure)
Enjoyed myself. Easy to get on with girl. Gave me good orgasm, sucked me dry.
PS. This is a different Leanne, than the one that works at GFE ( both Scousers).
External Link/Members Only