Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall busty Amazonian  (Read 1859 times)

Offline londonhunter008

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Hi
I am looking tall Amazonian type WG (Ideally 175cm above and with natural(preferred) curves).

I searched the forum and there are few reviews but those are very old and most of the WG are not active.
On AW, I could not see any option to filter based on height.
I usually meet Sugar Babies through SA site but it is becoming an expensive hobby with time and having a regular WG may help.
GirlFriendLara (External Link/Members Only ) is available (not as tall but still close) and her charges are 300 per hour. (which seems bit higher considering I usually spend 300-500 for 4-5 hours meet with a SB...including hotel charges).

If anyone has recommendation around London then please do reply back.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 12:46:45 pm by londonhunter008 »

Offline lillythesavage

Cannot help with AW etc, but I see 2 through CL, both way over 175cm, one is 21 and 6 foot and the other 35 and 5,11, both mixed race and great company  :D

Offline heathen666

Have you met Diamante off SA?

Offline londonhunter008

• Ban Countdown
Have you met Diamante off SA?
If you are talking about the girl who is personal trainer and very fit..then yes.

As of now I have deactivated my profile on SA to take a short break because of travel etc.
If you can post her pic here then I can confirm better.

Offline heathen666

If you are talking about the girl who is personal trainer and very fit..then yes.

As of now I have deactivated my profile on SA to take a short break because of travel etc.
If you can post her pic here then I can confirm better.

Yes that's her.

Offline londonhunter008

• Ban Countdown
Yes that's her.

yes she was decent but fake very hard boobs. but not one of my top experience on SA. I like tall girl with some natural curves.
If there is a working girl with tall voluptuous body and in reasonable price then it will be nice.

Offline Pikston

External Link/Members Only

Dariaa is tall, has a great curvy body and reasonably priced

Offline Miller Roy

yes she was decent but fake very hard boobs. but not one of my top experience on SA. I like tall girl with some natural curves.
If there is a working girl with tall voluptuous body and in reasonable price then it will be nice.
Libentia on AW ticks this box.

Offline londonhunter008

• Ban Countdown
External Link/Members Only

Dariaa is tall, has a great curvy body and reasonably priced

Thank you. She does look good.

Offline londonhunter008

• Ban Countdown
Libentia on AW ticks this box.

Libentia : External Link/Members Only
She is 6.2 very tempting height. If she was more voluptuous then it would have been perfect but she does tick many boxes. Thank you.

Offline gray99999

Here's a picture

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh shit, I've actually seen her at my gym
Never would have expected her to be in this type of work