Punt few weeks ago.
External Link/Members OnlyComms : excellent by amour
Place: nice flat in centre , paid parking but not very steep . have to ring the flat no. No one answered, then I was let in by a group of girls ( I was blushing like hell but kept my head down and walked to the flat no.) maybe I don’t ring that hard it’s the second time its happened to me. Next time I going to press the living daylights out of the buzzer.
Punt: Bonita is a mature lady, was not wearing any makeup so I would say average facially, but wow she’s got a cracker of a body for her age, simply amazing and very sexy. She was polite and a bit domineering in her approach, she kind of ordered me to shower as I was about to tell her that I came from home already showered. Obedience being my second nature I took my second shower of the hour. Anyways she put me to bed and gave me an out of the world blowjob, all looking good asked me for any kinks , I told her I would like a prostrate massage which was delivered to a certain degree of satisfaction.
Now here comes the interesting part, this all she did, she didn’t let me have penetrative sex with her. I couldn’t understand why? I tried pushing for it but got a firm NO! She told me just to play with her nipples. Tried reaching her knickers and she moved my hand away, gutted I asked her to finish me with a blowjob , which she did. Meanwhile I was trying to go some REAL action before cumming she kept on complaining that I was running out of time. ( well MADAME I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A FUCK SINCE THE PAST 15 min AND U ARE NOT LETTING ME!).
Still can’t figure out what went wrong , I have used amour before all the girls have been nice to me, maybe she didn’t like my face, I am not overtly fat or ugly but I don’t know there might be something she didn’t like.
I put in the courage to ask her what was wrong and all I got was ‘it was great darling, it was great!’
Well I said FINE do what u wish and I left - satisfied?- No, confused? -Yes very much.
Will I come back NOPES!
Now I know many of u will be smirking on reading how I got ripped off , can’t blame u , I m smiling as well on the comedy of the situation when I was begging for sex after paying for it
