Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shower wih a WG?  (Read 6562 times)

Offline Bikerman

Do any wgs share shower with you after punt ?
Or do you ask them to?...
This is a spin off from a question on here
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Atrueyorkie

A couple.

One had another punter so we just jumped in together, the inevitable happened I just kept poking her with my dick  :D was nice soaping her up

The other was a local regular, just standard nothing fancy

The last one was riha, again just kept poking her in the shower as the cubicle was small and she did end up jerking me off in the shower

Offline Thephoenix

Give over mate!
You know what's coming!
Secure your helmet!

It's not April 1st until Friday!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 04:59:45 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Yankee41

I am always looking for a shower mate.  Sometimes i ask, sometimes they ask and sometimes it just works it way into there.  It seems thai girls are more likely to consider it part of the service and just follow you in.

Online hendrix

Nearly always. I'm nearly always outcall though and they love a 5 star bathroom  :D

Online alabama1

Another superb thread started  from a true legend on here. The Lionel Messi of punting forums. :drinks:
Just noticed, he got his inspiration from a near identical shit thread, and managed to make this one  shitterer !!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 05:55:16 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Bikerman

I do my best...but i think its a decent enoughquestion...im waiting for a good slagging

Offline Adoniron

I once asked a WG who advertised this if we could shower together before the punt but she said she didn't want to get her hair wet.

Online RedKettle

There was a lass in Nottingham who before you left used to get in the bath with you, it was a large bath!!  She washed you down and got quite intimate with you in the bath.  Very nice.

My review from the time - surprised to find the bath not mentioned, it was in other reviews!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47765.0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 08:07:50 pm by RedKettle »

Offline Blackcat25

I do my best...but i think its a decent enoughquestion...im waiting for a good slagging

You’re an attention seeking bullshitting troll.

But back to the pointless topic, i cannot imagine any girl would be keen to get in a shower with a barebacker like you. Especially not if there is a chance of picking up something nasty.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

You’re an attention seeking bullshitting troll.

But back to the pointless topic, i cannot imagine any girl would be keen to get in a shower with a barebacker like you. Especially not if there is a chance of picking up something nasty.

It really is worrying as where he actually has been and some of the creatures he has been with !

Offline suttonporksword

Loads of time. The wet skin of a girl is fantastic

Years ago I used to visit a parlour which had jacuzzis in each room and the girl would give you a few mins alone to relax in the tub before the session on the bed. One time I  was so knackered and relaxed  I dropped off. I was woken by the girl naked in the tub wanking me off. We continued in //on the bath for the session including me fucking her hard while slapping her ass. After we had finished and cleaned up she said that she usually charged more for that sort of session. I went back to work with a big smile on my face

Offline Blackcat25

It really is worrying as where he actually has been and some of the creatures he has been with !

Makes me feel sick….and his poor wife being passed all sorts of STDs and god knows what else. I would bet a sizeable sum that he was a frequent visitor to Arabesque back in the day  :vomit:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Blackcat  I totally agree with 100%  - I've got a review to add of a WG I've seen recently and I was concerned that he claims he's been there many moons ago.  Was tempted to ask if she remembered him but that would of given the game away as she claims she doesn't want anyone off of this site and will refuse to see anyone who says they've seen any reviews on here or anywhere else.  At the moment I'm well in with her and have had more than most have claimed in less visits. So not sure I want to blow her out or not.   but it is worrying knowing he may have been there.

Offline Bikerman

Sophie says hi by the way simon....you are a regular she told me
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 10:16:04 pm by Bikerman »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Which is it? do you discuss other punters with SPs and out their profile names on here or are you just a shit stirring troll.  :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

WTF !!!!!!

Offline Bikerman

He is on another site...and she told me someone on here outed her....told me his user names too..

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
He is on another site...and she told me someone on here outed her....told me his user names too..
So what makes you think it's the member on here called fleetwoodsimon that she was talking about.   :unknown:

Offline Bikerman

She said simon1975...he from fleetwood..did me bare left his cum on belly.....look it up on other site its all there...at least im honest ill fuck bare if i get offered it..im not lying about it..i always ask wg if she wants bare.....can only say no

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
She said simon1975...he from fleetwood..did me bare left his cum on belly.....look it up on other site its all there...at least im honest ill fuck bare if i get offered it..im not lying about it..i always ask wg if she wants bare.....can only say no
So you are really just going on your favourite site and looking at the name Simon and deciding for yourself that it's fleetwoodsimon from here. That site is full of false accusations and shitstiring cunts like you.

I suggest you fuck off back there.

Online scutty brown

I've got a mental image of him looking for "lube" and scraping it off his bike chain

Offline PLeisure

Does this mean a reduction in imbecilic thread subjects?  :angelgirl:

Offline Thephoenix

Does this mean a reduction in imbecilic thread subjects?  :angelgirl:

I looked up the word plonker in the dictionary, and there's a photo of Bikerman there.

Offline Billy no mates

I’ve previously always thought of you as a simple minded dullard, and never felt the need to comment on your frivolity, however I’ve come to learn you’re a cunt.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I always felt uneasy reading Bikerman's posts as he seemed really unstable and a danger to WG's.

Thanks daviemac for banning him  :drinks:

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Online Markc

I have a regular who has a shower as on en-suite to her bedroom. When l get there and l shower she sits on the bed
and we catch up. When l have made a longer booking l ask her not to shower until l get there so l can watch her in here. We always pop in there for watersports so we don’t piss on her bed. Also at the end of a hot session during better weather we both go in there together and it’s a great way to cool down.

Offline Punterperson1971

I always felt uneasy reading Bikerman's posts as he seemed really unstable and a danger to WG's.

Thanks daviemac for banning him  :drinks:
Think it was only a matter of time

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’ve previously always thought of you as a simple minded dullard, and never felt the need to comment on your frivolity, however I’ve come to learn you’re a cunt.
I've previously made a point of not taking the piss out of him too much and stated a few times I thought he was his own worst enemy with what he posted then crying about people having a go at him  :cry:

I got the impression from his posts that he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box  :crazy: so not just a cunt but a thick cunt  :D

Offline spiralnotebook

On the thread topic I don’t think I have EVER  been in a shower actually big enough to fit two in or that didn’t smell, overflow, constitute a slip hazard, contravene H&S or make farting noises. Once found some stunningly flimsy knickers hanging inside the cubicle, as usual I got an old bat instead of the owner.

Notice Barebackbikerbollocks is banned (sounds like a headline from the daily star), I bet he’ll be thinking as Arnie put it ‘I’ll be bark’.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 11:19:05 am by spiralnotebook »

Offline nigel4498

Never shared a shower in a private residence, they are generally too small or over bath.
Have shared a few in hotels though as some hotels have very generous showers.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Have shared a shower with my regular, very intimate, soapy and erotic, nice soaped up pussy

Online scutty brown

Don't forget that communal walk-in shower off the 1st floor landing of one of the Southport Thai places, some interesting sights on occasion.
Can't remember if its Post Office Avenue or the one round the corner

Offline Stevelondon

Yea I've enjoyed a shower with one or two SP's in the past. Last time being with a girl who worked in a Raynes park flat before they moved operations to Motspur Park. Going back a bit though.

Going back a long way there was a black girl I used to see. Firstly in Roehampton before she moved to a flat in Tooting. No shower, but she liked to jump in the bath before things and was very active with bum play. Clean so she could rim. She loved it both ways so obviously.

Offline Trotter671

Have enjoyed a shared shower a few times - been a while though. It was usually Thai/Chinese lasses.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
When I've had genuine Nuru massages it's always been a shared shower at the start as you both need to be wet then a shared shower after to wash the gel off. All great fun.

Online boardyhell

Yea I've enjoyed a shower with one or two SP's in the past. Last time being with a girl who worked in a Raynes park flat before they moved operations to Motspur Park. Going back a bit though.

Going back a long way there was a black girl I used to see. Firstly in Roehampton before she moved to a flat in Tooting. No shower, but she liked to jump in the bath before things and was very active with bum play. Clean so she could rim. She loved it both ways so obviously.
was that the flat over the plumbers shop

Offline mexicola

Don't forget that communal walk-in shower off the 1st floor landing of one of the Southport Thai places, some interesting sights on occasion.
Can't remember if its Post Office Avenue or the one round the corner

You mean like shared between both WGs and punters ? I might go make a visit  :D

Online mr.bluesky

The alternative is to have a shared bath or jacuzzi so you can have a nice soapy tit walk  :yahoo:

Online mr.bluesky

The alternative is to have a shared bath or jacuzzi so you can have a nice soapy tit walk  :yahoo:

Should be tit wank not tit walk (bloody auto spell)  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 07:17:43 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Joball87

Showers nice, golden or otherwise. Had some amusing golden ones with SP perching/straddling over the bath/hanging onto a support handle - always "worried" they'll collapse on top of me!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Many reviews on here say whilst the punter was having a solo shower the WG has walked in and used the toilet 🚽 hope it was a number 1 not 2.

Online scutty brown

You mean like shared between both WGs and punters ? I might go make a visit  :D

yep!

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Thank fuck we've got rid of him good old Biker Boy  !  And I'll set the record straight (a) I'm not on any other punting sites (b) I've have never seen anyone called Sophie and I'm certainly not a Bare Backer !   

Offline Stevelondon

was that the flat over the plumbers shop

Was it a plumbers shop ?

Can't say I ever took much notice. You went through some iron gates and up a flight of iron stairs to get to the flat.
It was opposite the pub in Raynes Park.

Offline sparkus

Sad it had to end this way for the near-legendary Bikermans on here.

There was a massage house in Woodford where you were guaranteed b2b and a post-event mutual shower with the girl, the mama-san insisted they provide this in the flat rate £65 fee and you generally didn't get anything beyond that (but equally some of the less enthusiastic SPs at least had to provide it).

Mad Sarah in Fitzrovia used to insist on a post-event cheb lather and thorough anal cleanse on you.

Offline rubric

Back in the day of slightly more well appointed massage venues, a few offered a jacuzzi room and perhaps as a result the girls in those places were more likely to agree to a joint shower afterwards even if you were in a 'normal' room.

Offline oneeyesnake

My first ever shower with a WG was years ago, fine aussie girl at a massage shop in gants hill. Probably the most memorable as well. Had others with Asian girls that have been meh! The first was good due to the intimacy, lots of fk, soaping/groping/drying each other before sex. This discussion has brought back good old memories..  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 02:19:51 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline sparkus

My first ever shower with a WG was years ago, fine aussie girl at a massage shop in gants hill. Probably the most memorable as well. Had others with Asian girls that have been meh! The first was good due to the intimacy, lots of fk, soaping/groping/drying each other before sex. This discussion has brought back good old memories..  :cool:

Do you mean the old sauna at Gants Hill?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Many reviews on here say whilst the punter was having a solo shower the WG has walked in and used the toilet 🚽 hope it was a number 1 not 2.

I've found this quite a regular occurrence with Asian WGs. In fact the large majority when I've had a shower post punt tend to come in the bathroom and use the toilet.

Luckily always a number 1 which doesn't bother me if it was a number 2 Id be having words  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 07:51:12 am by The0neAnd0nly »