Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx alisha xx - Farnborough  (Read 295 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6248399) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JoShields

External Link/Members Only

Happened Saturday morning. No intel, no reviews, verification has been pending for weeks. Decided to be cautious and TOFTT. I specifically asked if it was her in the photos and she confirmed.

The thought of that butt staring at me and begging to get fucked proved too much :lol:. Booked 1hr for £120. Block was near Clockhouse roundabout but not the one used by the Russians or Thai girls. Never been there before but managed to find it fairly easily. Found a parking on the street.

Arrived on time and buzzed in. She opened and did the usual hide behind door. I didn't want to get caught out on a B&S so had a good look there and then. It was pretty dark (probably intentionally so) but she did not look like the girl in the photos. She had a tattoo on her right leg and appeared to have some excess weight around her stomach and butt. Decided to walk before the door closed. Told her she was not the girl in the photos. She just shrugged and kept quiet.

My punting woes continue  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 03:33:19 pm by JoShields »