Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani of Premium - Wallsend  (Read 2436 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7584035) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only
Meet happened a few weeks ago
£60 for 30 minutes
Feeling horny I fired off a few texts and premium were the first to reply with Dani available at a time to suit me so booking was made. Venue was a terraced house in wallsend and parking wasn’t a problem.
Knocked on the door which was opened by Dani standing behind as usual. On entering I was led to the bedroom, money exchanged and Dani went to stash it asking if I wanted a drink which I accepted. On returning Dani introduced herself with “Hi I’m Dani, pleased to meet you” and shook my hand, which I must say is a definite first for me. Dani I’m pleased to say looks nothing like her photos which are photoshopped to death, to the point where she looks almost like a cartoon character. I can understand why agencies touch up some slight imperfections or maybe cover the odd tattoo. But some of Dani’s photos make her look like Goldfinger has done one of his paint jobs on her. Which immediately makes me wonder what really bad skin Dani must have to warrant such a major coverup. Gladly I can confirm that Dani has a lovely unblemished skin tone and a very pretty face.
Once derobed and onto the bed we started with some light kissing and caressing before Dani pushes me onto my back and starts to do “her thing”. I’ve read somewhere that Dani used to be a stripper / lap dancer and it shows because she started to climb on me in a cat like way before taking my dick in her mouth and give me some very good and quite deep owo. After a few minutes of this I asked her for 69 and she climbed on top. It was at this point I noticed that she had two plasters on her arse, one on each cheek which she informed me were tetanus jabs but didn’t go into any detail and I didn’t ask. Dani was immaculately clean and responsive and after a prolonged session of 69 Dani climbed off and applied the condom before mounting me and riding me cowgirl. I then took her in doggy, she said she normally enjoyed a little slap on her arse in doggy but asked me not to because of her jabs. I turned her over onto her back so I could lift her legs up and indulge in some foot fetish while I fucked her mish which she seemed to enjoy giving me a little dirty talking encouragement to take me over the edge and I finished in the bag.
In conclusion Dani is a pretty young lass with a pleasant nature and a cracking body who knows how to please. What more could you really ask for?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline Zooms

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, she's been on my list for a while, just can't get diary to align  :hi: