Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby_Party_Girl - South Kensington  (Read 1445 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5146325) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CimOwoLover

Profile:  External Link/Members Only

Don't remember exact time when met this SP

Price: at the time of the meet she charged 150 ph with OWO included, see now it's 200 and OWO is extra.

Comms: terrible, she sent me to Kensington Olympia first then once I arrived, felt like she was fucking with me, because she told me to go to South Ken...

Meet: this was my first punt in London, was looking forward to fucking a Latina. Once I arrived she was welcoming. Showered, payed the notes and onto the bed for some action.

Started off with DFK, she was going all in. She then started sucking me off which was good but after a while wanted me to eat her pussy which I politely declined. Feel like she got pissed off. And her attitude changed a lot.

Following this was doggy, I came shortly.

Another shower, cigarette and round two which was another OWO and missionary, again she was not interested, checking her phone.

PS, on some of the threads, I saw that she might be a post op.

Overall: negative, will never return

Offline curiousnewbie

She's been on my HL for a while and I've been very tempted! Some mixed reviews from a while ago so wondering if she's now just a jaded old timer?

Offline LLPunting

Are you just letting others of a more narrow preference know that she might be a post-op or is this something you hold against her?

Offline CimOwoLover

Just letting others know, nothing against her