1 hour- £150
Location: Apartment in B5
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyThis booking was just over a month ago.
Comms: I arranged the booking a few days before via text, her responses were pretty good and she replied back in decent amount of time, ver
The girl: Blonde hair, size 8-10, very FAF
Services:
I arrived on time, but had to park in this carpark which I think charged me between £4-5 for just being there a tad over an hour. I guess really that is the only option as there wasn't any other parking nearby. I arrived and she gave me the room number. Usual hiding behind the door, I was very happy with what I saw, she is FAF in my eyes. Paperwork out the way, I had a shower, returned to the room, there was plenty of DFK with our hands exploring each other. Her kissing was very good and deep, just the way I like it after a while she then gave me owo, there was a lot of eye contact and it did get deeper, it was a good technique, she asked if I wanted to 69 which I was happy to do. Her pussy was very nice and fresh, we then returned to some kissing, then on with the condom and she got on top, It was a nice rhythm, we then changed positions and I got on top, I then lost wood and it was then being very temperamental, we ended the remaining time off of the booking with plenty more kissing, owo, she was trying very hard to make me cum but unfortunately, it didn't happen.
Verdict: I really enjoyed the meet, She is very passtionate and I definitely would see her again when she returns to Birmingham.