The Trump administration has unveiled sweeping sanctions on the International Criminal Court (ICC) in a significant acceleration of its attempt to "dismantle" what it sees as a "rogue" institution.
IN AN ENTIRELY UNRELATED MATTER
Former ICC judge Navi Pillay was awarded the 2026 Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts to promote peace and international law.
This is not a rebuke to you specifically but I do wish people would stop using the word 'administration' when it comes to these fucking loons.
Regime would be closer to the mark. In fact I'd go further and suggest Junta.
I see the US ambassador to occupied Palestine has described the mention of sanctions on the occupied territories as 'Jew hate' .
This is what the rest of the world has to deal with.
And always has.
Bullying. Threats. Bluster.
It used to be covert but now it's mask off and balls to the wall.