Author Topic: The Politics Thread  (Read 1051751 times)

Offline Thephoenix

it's not difficult man just Google stuff and read books, listen to lectures

top 10 professor international politics

If you Google this it will give you, a starting point.
Please list your favourites to help us understand

Offline Vice Admiral

I've recently made complimentary remarks about Kemi Badenoch on this thread.  She's putting a bit of grit back into the Conservative party, and indeed eating into support for the turquoise terror.

However she's just badly blotted her copybook.  Andy Burnham has – bravely and rightly – addressed the issue of the triple lock on pensions, which every economist worthy of the name regards as catastrophically unsustainable.

Here was a chance for a bit of non-divisive politics.  Burnham eased the door open.  She should have followed.

That she did not is, I'm afraid, purely cynical courting of grey voters.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
but you know the Daily Mail , Telegraphy , the times etc is a trash level resource. Even you don't believe half the stuff they print because its so far fetched and bonkers

- we are still waiting for the imminent invasion of Russia
- names of 40 beheaded babies
- the all time classic "iran is 2 weeks away from nuclear bomb for last 33 years"


why don't you try reading REAL and proper resources.....

Funny how I read and listen to sources that you trash but do not see the headlines you claim, but rather a proper analysis of the issues and often from many perspectives. ( not the Daily Mail, would not touch that). So I can only imagine that you get stories like 2 weeks away from you REAL sources. Perhaps you are being given fake news…..

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Do you realise how dumb you sound?  :wacko:

But do you know how stupid you actually are?

Offline Charliehutton

it's not difficult man just Google stuff and read books, listen to lectures

top 10 professor international politics

If you Google this it will give you, a starting point.

So, to guarantee the veracity of your information you 'just google stuff'. Given the nature of your posts, I believe you.

Offline Massagemanmr

Please list your favourites to help us understand
nah mate you can do your own research, it's not my job to educate you, that's your job or if you prefer you can continue to wonder why the world / politics / wars etc never seem to add up !


Offline Massagemanmr

So, to guarantee the veracity of your information you 'just google stuff'. Given the nature of your posts, I believe you.
it's called research, what ever you do . DO NOT do it

You must keep relying on daily mail , telegraph, the times etc they are 100% reliable and ALWAYS tell the truth

Offline Massagemanmr

Funny how I read and listen to sources that you trash but do not see the headlines you claim, but rather a proper analysis of the issues and often from many perspectives. ( not the Daily Mail, would not touch that). So I can only imagine that you get stories like 2 weeks away from you REAL sources. Perhaps you are being given fake news…..
finally someone on the forum that acknowledge daily mail for the trash propaganda that it is.

There are many on here that believe it's high quality


Offline Charliehutton

I've recently made complimentary remarks about Kemi Badenoch on this thread.  She's putting a bit of grit back into the Conservative party, and indeed eating into support for the turquoise terror.

However she's just badly blotted her copybook.  Andy Burnham has – bravely and rightly – addressed the issue of the triple lock on pensions, which every economist worthy of the name regards as catastrophically unsustainable.

Here was a chance for a bit of non-divisive politics.  Burnham eased the door open.  She should have followed.

That she did not is, I'm afraid, purely cynical courting of grey voters.

She's done pretty well with the lousy hand she inherited, but I'm afraid she's full of shit. The latest populist bollocks was the claim that they'd slash foreign aid to build more prisons. A complete lie. The Tories showed not the slightest interest in doing either in fourteen years of arrogant, incompetent complacency.

I do hope that the guff I've read of her transforming the country in the manner of Mrs Thatcher was just the media, and not her. Senator, you're no Margaret Thatcher.

Offline Charliehutton

finally someone on the forum that acknowledge daily mail for the trash propaganda that it is.

There are many...that believe it's high quality

Like the High Court, you mean, who found it to have impeccable journalistic standards? Perhaps the 'stuff' you google can say the same, although you've yet to enlighten us as to who your trusted sources may be.

Offline Jerboa

Maybe the thick fuck shouldn't have put his mother's address on Companies House then, a public record.  I'd have though a privately educated dickhead like him would have understood that.

Maybe a so called legitimate journalist shouldn't deliberately try to doxx a old lady's home as well as his siblings works, just to cause them trouble, that's a scummy move, whomever would do it.

Offline Jerboa

But do you know how stupid you actually are?

You made a dumb statement, so I called you out. You don't have to like Danny Tommo fair enough, but we had the Home Secretary calling him a outright racist (no evidence of his racism) "and will feel the full force of the law" before he had committed a crime. Andy Burnham stated "hard to conclude that Daniel Thomas is anything other than someone who has racist views" (with zero evidence of his racism again)

Politicians can verbally brand someone a criminal before a guilty verdict, but doing so carries serious legal and ethical risks, particularly regarding defamation and contempt of court. Burnham branded Danny racist during active criminal proceedings, he should resign, but he won't.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've always thought of the Green party as being fringe but at the heart of it some well meaning albeit slightly deluded individuals who want to foremost protect the environment.
OK so fundamentally I also want the environment protected however i'm also able to see that we will still need fossil fuels for quite some time until we can transition away from them and I don't see any point in throwing the baby out with the bathwater

More recently and especially since they started to gain a bit more popularity (probably as much through voter disillusionment with the main parties) they are truly showing their hand as a far left bunch of freaks who would be quite dangerous if they did indeed get any realistic power

This latest vote to declare Zionism as racism appears to show this, now I don't agree with Israel's actions over the last couple of years and Zionism itself appears to have a somewhat moving target regarding it's definition but the Green vote appears to basically say there shouldn't be a state of Israel.

And then you see the footage of people speaking and the majority of these Greens are basically Arab / Middle Eastern appearance Pro Palastinian supporters.
I'm sure a few few of these same people have previously tried to get what they want via the Labour party and perhaps other parties such as the Lib Dems but they've realised there was too much opposition from Starmer etc
The Greens on the other hand being Uber Woke appears to be a great breeding ground for this type of political activism, unfortunately I fear that they couldn't actually give a shit about green issues and are actually just using the party as a platform for other causes, dare I say the Green party is becoming too political  :rolleyes:   

External Link/Members Only

Offline Massagemanmr

I've always thought of the Green party as being fringe but at the heart of it some well meaning albeit slightly deluded individuals who want to foremost protect the environment.
OK so fundamentally I also want the environment protected however i'm also able to see that we will still need fossil fuels for quite some time until we can transition away from them and I don't see any point in throwing the baby out with the bathwater

More recently and especially since they started to gain a bit more popularity (probably as much through voter disillusionment with the main parties) they are truly showing their hand as a far left bunch of freaks who would be quite dangerous if they did indeed get any realistic power

This latest vote to declare Zionism as racism appears to show this, now I don't agree with Israel's actions over the last couple of years and Zionism itself appears to have a somewhat moving target regarding it's definition but the Green vote appears to basically say there shouldn't be a state of Israel.

And then you see the footage of people speaking and the majority of these Greens are basically Arab / Middle Eastern appearance Pro Palastinian supporters.
I'm sure a few few of these same people have previously tried to get what they want via the Labour party and perhaps other parties such as the Lib Dems but they've realised there was too much opposition from Starmer etc
The Greens on the other hand being Uber Woke appears to be a great breeding ground for this type of political activism, unfortunately I fear that they couldn't actually give a shit about green issues and are actually just using the party as a platform for other causes, dare I say the Green party is becoming too political  :rolleyes:   

External Link/Members Only
opphhh just look at this post !!! come on man at least try and hide your racism  :dash:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:05:51 am by Massagemanmr »

Offline DastardlyDick


Here was a chance for a bit of non-divisive politics.  Burnham eased the door open.  She should have followed.

That she did not is, I'm afraid, purely cynical courting of grey voters.

It is exactly as you say - most Tory support comes from boomers, who are now pensioners or approaching pension age, so she's got to appeal to them.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
You made a dumb statement, so I called you out............

I made a dumb statement? You're the one who described him as an enemy of the state and so implied he wasn't safe to be allowed to be free.
Now either you told the truth and he needs locking up - in which case as his supporter you'd have been better off saying nothing. Or you're talking crap and incriminating him incorrectly. Either way, what you made was a stupid comment.
As for "called me out".....no, you just nominated yourself as a dumbass

Offline RandomGuy99

The arguments on here sadly remind me of this

BBC News - Girl, 12, fatally shot in US during 'dispute over parking space'
External Link/Members Only

Offline mills_and_bhuna

You're quite funny.
You mock my sources as being propaganda, yet you're happy to quote M.E.E. which is widely regarded as being sympathetic to The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. :rolleyes:
Widely regarded......that's your problem right there

Offline mills_and_bhuna

A UK-Iranian dual national arrested on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts in connection with an incident at RAF Fairford has been released on bail

So let me get this right, a man has been bailed for preparation of a terrorist act, but Danny Tommo is on remand for puncturing a fucking rubber boat?  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only
Clearly not a terrorist act.
More likely petrol theft.
But they do like to fuel the narrative and hope people don't notice

Offline mills_and_bhuna

If he's an enemy of the state then he's obviously a threat and needs locking up
A threat to who?
Are you suggesting anyone who 'the state' regards as an enemy (  could be a journalist who publishes embarrassing info about someone in political office) should be locked up?
What next?
Anyone who counters propaganda ?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

but you know the Daily Mail , Telegraphy , the times etc is a trash level resource. Even you don't believe half the stuff they print because its so far fetched and bonkers

- we are still waiting for the imminent invasion of Russia
- names of 40 beheaded babies
- the all time classic "iran is 2 weeks away from nuclear bomb for last 33 years"


why don't you try reading REAL and proper resources.....
The court said it.
So it must be true.
Silly you.
Just accept it.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

People won’t understand until UK become like Iran..
Still trying to work out which one of you and P2022 should play the Jim Carrey role and who's the Jeff Daniels....

Offline Jerboa

I made a dumb statement? You're the one who described him as an enemy of the state and so implied he wasn't safe to be allowed to be free.
Now either you told the truth and he needs locking up - in which case as his supporter you'd have been better off saying nothing. Or you're talking crap and incriminating him incorrectly. Either way, what you made was a stupid comment.
As for "called me out".....no, you just nominated yourself as a dumbass

You didn't understand my sarcasm, or did you? of course he's not a enemy of the state, but the over reaction of the state towards Tommo proves the two tier judicary.

Ever wondered if it's perhaps about truth and establishing facts / proof  :unknown:

This alleged Iranian terrorist wouldn't have been bailed if they had solid proof would he, whereas in the case of Danny Fuckwit Tommo they have on the basis that he filmed and lived streamed himself endangering someone life by slashing a boat that a French emergency worker was on  :crazy:  :dash:

The Iranian terrorist (alleged) wasn't fucking stupid enough to film himself committing a criminal act  :hi:

Are you having a honest conversation, or contorting yourself in mental gymnastics? To regard a man who punctured a rubber boat, as a person that needs remanding? Compared to 6 alleged terrorists who get given bail?
Or you could be sensible and agree that you might think Tommo is a knob, but he doesn't deserve to be a political prisoner of HMG on remand for criminal damage of people traffikers boat.


Endangering someone’s life, pull the other one, you and others who try to argue this point, are committing mental gymnastics, Danny is not a threat and is only locked up because he's a enemy of the state. 

That's ok stick about and you might learn something.  :hi:

Danny is not my icon, he has stated no fixed abode to rightly protect his family, you would understand he needs to keep their location safe, Danny is not going to run away over a punctured rubber boat fella.  :D

Offline Jerboa

Clearly not a terrorist act.
More likely petrol theft.
But they do like to fuel the narrative and hope people don't notice

I considered it was fuel theft at the beginning, but for the counter terror police and government to continue pushing the Iran threat, either there is something, or they're lying there arses off for some reason. It doesn't smell right.  :unknown:

Online TallnHung

Maybe a so called legitimate journalist shouldn't deliberately try to doxx a old lady's home as well as his siblings works, just to cause them trouble, that's a scummy move, whomever would do it.

That'd be the Daily Mail. 
Hardly known for smashing right-wing gangs!  Maybe, just maybe, they and others who are now scrutinising Farage finally have noticed they are full of shit and not the 'Patriots' they say they are. 
More to come I'm sure.

Online TallnHung

It is exactly as you say - most Tory support comes from boomers, who are now pensioners or approaching pension age, so she's got to appeal to them.

Shes scared she is losing the Grey vote to Farage.  Simple as that.

She dropped the ball twice this week.  Paying Childcare for £100K earners.  I didn't get any for my child support and I earned that at that time.  No one would have every believed I and my Ex needed it, she earned the same, and Badenoch shouldn't either. 
Add to that the Triple Lock and frankly shes back to standard tory lines.  She's not all bad but like most of them, no side has perfect policies, shes off the mark on this one and at least Burnham has started the conversation.   

Show me when they get to a vote who will have the balls to challenge it?  Garage and mates maybe but they won't have the numbers anyway, he will have scuppered any chances they had given pmenty more scrutiny by 2030.
Everyone knows triple lock is not affordable so Badenoch is way off the public on this one I reckon.  She forgets that the  pensioners themselves are parents and understand that its not affordable as well as would rather have a shot at decent social care if thats ever a success from this!

Offline Massagemanmr

I considered it was fuel theft at the beginning, but for the counter terror police and government to continue pushing the Iran threat, either there is something, or they're lying there arses off for some reason. It doesn't smell right.  :unknown:
government is still saying

- it's not genocide
- Russia will imminently invade all of Europe

, you're doing it again when are you going to learn ..... ?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:02:36 pm by Massagemanmr »

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
A threat to who?
Are you suggesting anyone who 'the state' regards as an enemy (  could be a journalist who publishes embarrassing info about someone in political office) should be locked up?
What next?
Anyone who counters propaganda ?

Ask your mate Jerboa, he's the one who used the term "enemy of the state"
Presumably he means the UK, and presumably he means anyone subversive

Offline mills_and_bhuna

either there is something, or they're lying there arses off for some reason.
I'm going for the second......

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
You didn't understand my sarcasm, or did you? of course he's not a enemy of the state, but the over reaction of the state towards Tommo proves the two tier judicary.


What sarcasm? What you posted reads as an accurate statement. Yet another right wing enemy of the state

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
opphhh just look at this post !!! come on man at least try and hide your racism  :dash:

Why not try and engage in the debate rather than throw simple minded abuse.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Ask your mate Jerboa, he's the one who used the term "enemy of the state"
Presumably he means the UK, and presumably he means anyone subversive
My mate ?
The one who I disagree with on Tommy Robinson and probably most things regarding the middle east but am more in alignment regarding the proxy war in Ukraine?
So that's where we're at now ?

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
government is still saying

- it's not genocide
- Russia will imminently invade all of Europe



One day (perhaps) the penny will drop with you and you will realise how stupid those comments that you keep repeating make you sound.

Offline Thephoenix

nah mate you can do your own research, it's not my job to educate you, that's your job or if you prefer you can continue to wonder why the world / politics / wars etc never seem to add up !
Come on be nice.
This is a site for sharing information.
Just name a few of the sources that you think  might help to educate my old brain before dementia really takes over.
During the 85 years I've lived on this fair isle I've tried to keep abreast of world affairs and I like to hear a variety of views.
You express your views with such dogmatism that I'm keen to know what are the sources that have influenced those views.  :thumbsup:

Offline Vice Admiral

I've recently made complimentary remarks about Kemi Badenoch on this thread.  She's putting a bit of grit back into the Conservative party, and indeed eating into support for the turquoise terror.

However she's just badly blotted her copybook.  Andy Burnham has – bravely and rightly – addressed the issue of the triple lock on pensions, which every economist worthy of the name regards as catastrophically unsustainable.

Here was a chance for a bit of non-divisive politics.  Burnham eased the door open.  She should have followed.

That she did not is, I'm afraid, purely cynical courting of grey voters.

She's done pretty well with the lousy hand she inherited, but I'm afraid she's full of shit. The latest populist bollocks was the claim that they'd slash foreign aid to build more prisons. A complete lie. The Tories showed not the slightest interest in doing either in fourteen years of arrogant, incompetent complacency.

I do hope that the guff I've read of her transforming the country in the manner of Mrs Thatcher was just the media, and not her. Senator, you're no Margaret Thatcher.

It is exactly as you say - most Tory support comes from boomers, who are now pensioners or approaching pension age, so she's got to appeal to them.

Oh dear.  Kemi has now further blotted her copybook.  The main headline on the front page of today’s Times is, “Badenoch to pledge bonfire of green laws”.

I can’t go along with a rabidly “anti-environmental” agenda.  In addition, bonfires release CO₂ into the atmosphere, contributing to climate change.

This follows Kemi’s shameful determination to keep the triple lock.  So I’m afraid that it’s “two strikes and she’s out” – I’ve kicked Kemi out of the list of party leaders who may get my vote in the next election.

I wouldn’t, however, kick Kemi out of bed, because I have a feeling that she would be energetic and creative.  In the middle ages a gap between the teeth – a  gat-tooth – was thought to indicate a bold, adventurous and sensual nature.  Chaucer’s Wife of Bath was gat-toothed, and she was famously lusty.  She’d been married five times, and had many affairs before that.  Kemi’s only been married once, but I bet she’s a tiger in bed.

Anyway.  It might be supposed that, since, like everyone else, I have only one vote, Kemi won’t be much dismayed when she reads this on one of her regular visits to UKP.

Au contraire.  As an “influencer” – I won’t say how many followers I’ve got, but it’s, erm, quite a lot – I have the ability to move metaphorical mountains.  And Kemi knows that.

Offline Thephoenix

I've always thought of the Green party as being fringe but at the heart of it some well meaning albeit slightly deluded individuals who want to foremost protect the environment.
OK so fundamentally I also want the environment protected however i'm also able to see that we will still need fossil fuels for quite some time until we can transition away from them and I don't see any point in throwing the baby out with the bathwater

More recently and especially since they started to gain a bit more popularity (probably as much through voter disillusionment with the main parties) they are truly showing their hand as a far left bunch of freaks who would be quite dangerous if they did indeed get any realistic power

This latest vote to declare Zionism as racism appears to show this, now I don't agree with Israel's actions over the last couple of years and Zionism itself appears to have a somewhat moving target regarding it's definition but the Green vote appears to basically say there shouldn't be a state of Israel.

And then you see the footage of people speaking and the majority of these Greens are basically Arab / Middle Eastern appearance Pro Palastinian supporters.
I'm sure a few few of these same people have previously tried to get what they want via the Labour party and perhaps other parties such as the Lib Dems but they've realised there was too much opposition from Starmer etc
The Greens on the other hand being Uber Woke appears to be a great breeding ground for this type of political activism, unfortunately I fear that they couldn't actually give a shit about green issues and are actually just using the party as a platform for other causes, dare I say the Green party is becoming too political  :rolleyes:   

External Link/Members Only

The party seems to have been taken over by the pro Palestine infiltraters.
Even the party leader seems to have been blindsided.
All their MPs are against the resolution, as is the previous leader.
Its one of the view resolutions that's united every other political party in describing it as shameful.
One or two on here would no doubt be in support of the resolution.

Shameful! Such short memories. :(

Offline Massagemanmr

One day (perhaps) the penny will drop with you and you will realise how stupid those comments that you keep repeating make you sound.
the comedy writes itself

Offline Massagemanmr

Why not try and engage in the debate rather than throw simple minded abuse.
all i was asking is can we please be less openly racist.

Is that ok with you ?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

The party seems to have been taken over by the pro Palestine infiltraters.
Even the party leader seems to have been blindsided.
All their MPs are against the resolution, as is the previous leader.
Its one of the view resolutions that's united every other political party in describing it as shameful.
One or two on here would no doubt be in support of the resolution.

Shameful! Such short memories. :(
Every other political party is infiltrated by Zionists.
And yes.
I support the resolution.
Because it's bloody obvious that Zionism is racism.
It's giving one ethnic group special privileges over another.
A man from Brooklyn whose grandparents were born in Poland has a 'right of return' to occupied Palestine on the basis that some Jews lived there 2000 years ago.
A Palestinian man whose grandparents were born in Haifa and driven out in 1947 has no such right.
Sounds pretty racist to me.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Come on be nice.
This is a site for sharing information.
Just name a few of the sources that you think  might help to educate my old brain before dementia really takes over.
During the 85 years I've lived on this fair isle I've tried to keep abreast of world affairs and I like to hear a variety of views.
You express your views with such dogmatism that I'm keen to know what are the sources that have influenced those views.  :thumbsup:
I'm going to be nice and suggest you look up Professor Norman Finkelstein, Ilan Pappe and Edward Said.
And for commentary on current affairs Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Max Blumenthal, Brian Berletic.
And hey. Whaddya know. Not one Russian in there. And 5 jews.

Offline Jerboa

That'd be the Daily Mail. 
Hardly known for smashing right-wing gangs!  Maybe, just maybe, they and others who are now scrutinising Farage finally have noticed they are full of shit and not the 'Patriots' they say they are. 
More to come I'm sure.

Well the Mail is a establishment errand boy, used when the state wants certain actions taken on those they deem worthy of dirty treatment.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
all i was asking is can we please be less openly racist.

Is that ok with you ?

I don't believe anything in his post was racist - much as you love jumping to that every opportunity you can.  I hoped we had learned from the pre Brexit days that suppressing debate about issues, in that case immigration, by yelling racist at every concerned citizen just creates problems.  It stopped proper debate and (perhaps worse) allowed the actual racists to have cover.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
the comedy writes itself

The government has now (late to the party I agree) been very strong in the language used about what Israel did and is doing in Palestine, referring for example to ethic cleansing.  They have a clear and proper reasoning for not using the term genocide -  you are feel to disagree but stupid to use it in the way that you do.

The Russia point you make as been repeatedly explained to you but you seem to struggle with comprehension.

Offline Charliehutton

Every other political party is infiltrated by Zionists.
And yes.
I support the resolution.
Because it's bloody obvious that Zionism is racism.
It's giving one ethnic group special privileges over another.
A man from Brooklyn whose grandparents were born in Poland has a 'right of return' to occupied Palestine on the basis that some Jews lived there 2000 years ago.
A Palestinian man whose grandparents were born in Haifa and driven out in 1947 has no such right.
Sounds pretty racist to me.

Genuine question; if Israel is wiped from the map, what rights would the millions of Israelis born in Israel have?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Genuine question; if Israel is wiped from the map, what rights would the millions of Israelis born in Israel have?
Who said anything about being wiped from the map?
Maybe the right to live peacefully .
A right the millions of Palestinians have been denied.
I don't hold out much hope though.
A quite significant number seem to think they have been 'chosen' and have decided to support Ben Gvir and Smotrich and their ilk.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

The government has now (late to the party I agree) been very strong in the language used about what Israel did and is doing in Palestine, referring for example to ethic cleansing.  They have a clear and proper reasoning for not using the term genocide -  you are feel to disagree but stupid to use it in the way that you do.

The Russia point you make as been repeatedly explained to you but you seem to struggle with comprehension.
That 'clear reasoning ' you refer to is because they are infiltrated .And.....
It's all bullshit.
Just like the Democrats in the States.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
That 'clear reasoning ' you refer to is because they are infiltrated .And.....
It's all bullshit.
Just like the Democrats in the States.

They have been quite strong referring to a stain on the conscience and referring to actions Isreal has taken as war crimes and ethic cleasing.  They want to leave a determination of genocide to the courts.  You can disagree with that but to talk about infiltrated etc etc is just bullshit.

Offline Charliehutton

Jacob Rees-Mogg has long irritated the Left, who despise him for no better reason than that he's posh.

But he has a sharper, more forensic mind than any of our mediocre political class.

Take a look at him wiping the floor with Tucker Carlson. It's on you tube. I'd post a link, if I knew how.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,787
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Anybody still concerned about the economy and planning to vote to make it better?  :D

Offline Massagemanmr

The government has now (late to the party I agree) been very strong in the language used about what Israel did and is doing in Palestine, referring for example to ethic cleansing.  They have a clear and proper reasoning for not using the term genocide -  you are feel to disagree but stupid to use it in the way that you do.

The Russia point you make as been repeatedly explained to you but you seem to struggle with comprehension.
just make sure that Israel interest ALWAYS come before British, otherwise you're being anti semetic