Can somebody explain please about why the UK is like this? The government left or right, need to be focused on how things to be done favour of people living here. Asylum seekers or people coming through boats needed to be stopped, coz they getting government funds which the money paid by Brits, other ethic people who came legally, working and paying taxes, they treat like that nothing. Inflation, strict laws which reverse migration. I know people not getting jobs of their qualification like me, but there are jobs and vacancies but I would say it’s getting harder. Am not native person, idk it’s coz of Brexit thing?? And next thing I noticed about certain people celebrating their religious special days, completely degrading civic sense. It’s a different country, so we need to respect the culture that already being here, like just see the FiFa World Cup some national team players, I think everyone understands what I mean coz some things I can’t openly write here coz of racism and offence. But it’s the reality. Now, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland are planning to independent from the UK. May be I think change need to done like Poland, about funding for political parties, it needed to be discussed, not here by the government if there a foreign party trying to involve makes some worse thing (illegal funding).
I like UK coz I get appreciation on the job I do, people have good manners here, they are punctual. I did masters in Social Policy but am worried about this country if they go like this