Author Topic: Bangkok - 3 nights - First time  (Read 15586 times)

Offline Jayho7777777

I know there are few threads explaining how Thailand works, but my situation is little different so I am seeking advice from the Thai regulars.

I am going to Bangkok for 3 nights end of the April from India (final leg of my holiday) and will be straight to London after that. I booked a very nice 5* hotel in Sukhumvit area, in the middle of Nana and Cowboy. This is my first time in Thailand and I am an Indian born British.

My understanding is that, Indian guys may not be too successful in Thailand as the local ladies are not much interested in them for various reasons.

I am calm, cool, relaxed, decent looking guy who can hold a conversation well. Never punted for FS.. always happy with OWO (protection doesn't work for me, hence no FS ). I can't spend more than 2-3 hours with a SP, so not interested in overnights. Punting budget is around £500-£600 (can top up a bit more) for these 3 nights.

Based on the above.. what are the best options for me? Outcall escorts, BJ bars, Massage parlours, Bringing beautiful girls.. all ideas wondering around in my head. May be try each type and experience?

Any suggestions on specific places or agencies will be helpful to me. Thanks.

** Test & Go **

Since I am seeking advice, I thought I would contribute something by explaining what I planned to do around Thailand's entry criteria.

All SHA++ hotels (Govt approved) are offering Test & Go packages. This includes, a car will pick you up from the airport, takes you directly to a hospital covid testing drive through, drop you off at the hotel where you will be locked in the room until results are out. Once negative results are communicated, you can go anywhere you want.

Depending on the flight arrival time, the whole process may take up to 12-18 hours. But I don't have that much time to waste as I am only there for 3 nights. All 4*-5* hotels are offering fast track service where the results are out within 4 hrs guaranteed. They charge between THB 1500 - THB 3000 on top the Test & Go package. My hotel charges me THB 2000, I took that option. As my flight arrives early morning, hopefully I will get the results by lunch time. If it's negative, I will be out in the street, if it's positive, I am f**d.

There is a rumour that this Test & Go requirement will be scrapped in June/July time.

Happy to answer any questions on this.. I know I am not there yet, but I have done enough research to share the information.

Thanks.
Jay


Offline wtfb


I think that as of April 1st they will do away with the 72hr pre-departure PCR test.

I have done two Sandbox trips both to Phuket.  Sandbox now is very similar to Test & Go except for the fact you have to stay in the same hotel for 5 days or until you leave the country. . Although the regulations for T&G and Sandbox say you have to stay in your hotel until you get the results of the test I was never "locked in". For the first Sandbox I was joined by a girl from Thaifriendly before I got my results. On the second Sandbox trip I went out straight after I checked in. With the Sandbox you can stay in SHA+ hotels as well.

One other thought, you will need to check if the arlines you are flying with require some test before you can board. For example SIA require a negative result from either a professionally conducted PCR or Antigen test whereas Thai back to London just need the vaccine certificate.

I would have thought your budget would be ample for three days. In Phuket but outside of Patong I was paying 1000 - 1500 + bar fine for short time and 2000-3000 + bar fine for overnight. Bar fines were 300 - 500. Patong was much more expensive 2000-3000 ST + 1000 bar fine. As always, you need to negotiate!

Massages in a standard shop - 1000 baht should get you 1 hour massage plus OWO/RO. Again I'd recommend agreeing the price beforehand.

I didn't get to Bangkok on either of my recent trips so can't offer specific recent advice for Bangkok.

HTH

Offline wtfb

A quick update...

According to the Bangkok Post, if the number of new infections is seen as being under control, as of May 1st, the  requirement for a PCR test on arrival will become a requirement of a Rapid Antigen test on arrival carried out by a professional. If this is implemented efficienly you should know the result before you eave the airport.

The same article also suggests that the Thailand Pass will be discontinued from 1st June onwards. I hope they do this because apart from doing away with a bunch of bureaucracy it will remove the need for Thai health insurance for the duration of the stay.

Offline Jayho7777777

@wtfb   thanks for your reply. I am into beautiful young Thai girls, which places I should look for? Street/Go-Go or anything particular?

Offline James10

Nana is absolutely flooded with bar girls and street girls too. You could pick up in a bar, just by playing some pool with the girl, or pay the bar fine if they obviously work there. You just have to buy them a few lady drinks. My tip is don’t feel pressured and choose the right girl for you.

You could also cruise the Nana Plaza lady bars and bring your favourite stripper home. I’ve been to BKK more than a dozen times and I usual just use Tinder and date local girls who are usually up for fun if you’re paying for their drinks and food and show them respect.

This advice is all based on the pre pandemic experience - so things may have changed now. Good luck!

Offline exhippy

I left Bangkok 3 weeks ago. The best girls to my eyes were the freelancers  between Nana and Asok on the north side of Sukhumvit. Much less pressurised than in the bars. But try the massage places - especially the ones near Prom Phong  and Thong Lo. I had some wonderful times in those. Worth checking Thaifriendly.com

Offline Jayho7777777

Great advice guys.. thank you very much. I shall come back with a few good stories (hopefully).

Offline bexwell

Try ordering in from Thai Friendly, I've used it a few times and it's all good, just contact them on the day and they'll come to your hotel room.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jayho7777777

Try ordering in from Thai Friendly, I've used it a few times and it's all good, just contact them on the day and they'll come to your hotel room.
External Link/Members Only

Do we not need to put our credit card details in this website?  or is it free to contact?

Offline billybob69

I know there are few threads explaining how Thailand works, but my situation is little different so I am seeking advice from the Thai regulars.

I am going to Bangkok for 3 nights end of the April from India (final leg of my holiday) and will be straight to London after that. I booked a very nice 5* hotel in Sukhumvit area, in the middle of Nana and Cowboy. This is my first time in Thailand and I am an Indian born British.

My understanding is that, Indian guys may not be too successful in Thailand as the local ladies are not much interested in them for various reasons.

I am calm, cool, relaxed, decent looking guy who can hold a conversation well. Never punted for FS.. always happy with OWO (protection doesn't work for me, hence no FS ). I can't spend more than 2-3 hours with a SP, so not interested in overnights. Punting budget is around £500-£600 (can top up a bit more) for these 3 nights.

Indian guys do have a bad rep with some Thai bargirls, but once they realise that you are from 'Eng-land' they should be fine.
I did go out on a bar crawl with a British-born guy of Indian dissent. He quickly let know he was from London, bought a few ladies drinks any bar-fines would be just him and all seemed to go well.

If you have a £200 punting budget and are not interested in overnights you should be able to find plenty of options.

Offline wtfb

Do we not need to put our credit card details in this website?  or is it free to contact?

It's £14.99 a month. For this you get more functionality. (better searching, location, see who likes you, matches etc) However, you can make contact without. I have paid in the past but you can install the app on your phone or try the web version without paying. So I would suggest give it a go for free and then if you think you want the extra functionality you can pay.

Offline loveahe

Typically Indian guys are no particularly popular, and the younger fitter girls won't pay much attention.

However, the fact you are British will help, and the fact they haven't been earning much money for the best part of two years should also help reduce the skin tax they'll be asking you to pay.

Offline Jayho7777777

Thanks all for the tips and advice. I did sign-up for ThaiFriendly now (free version) and I will pay the premium for a month in a few days (to ensure the month covers my return date). Some beautiful girls in that app, if I can manage one of them, I will be happy with the trip.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Honestly, you reallly don't need an app for Thailand. It's more like a sex supermarket in plain view. Start off by heading to Patpong to get the idea then go to Nana etc for a slightly less OTT time.

Offline Jayho7777777

probably unrelated question to the original topic, but I need to ask this.

There is a "show me the funds" requirement to enter into Thailand (10K THB or 20K THB). Do I have to take Pounds in Cash? not an issue.. as this money can be converted into THB once I enter into the city and enough to spend on the punts. Just wanted to know what you guys have done always.

Offline wtfb

Before Covid when I went to Thailand, I did a Visa on Arrival and was never asked for proof of funds.

In the last year I have been back twice. The first time I applied for a TR Visa (60 days) through the Thai Embassy in London. I applied online and then had to send my passport off in the post to get the visa stamp. There was a requirement in the application process to show that you had some money (bank statement/salary statement.pension statement but it was only a small amount.

The last time I went (Feb 2022) most of the visas are now electronic and you get a pdf with the visa in it when your application is approved. No need to send off the passport. Good news and my visa was issued within 24 hours - much more efficient than the Thailand Pass! This last time I applied for a 3 month O visa. The requirements are basically similar to the TR Visa but the financial requirement is more stringent and i was applying for the over 50 variant.

I mention these two options because then, apart from the tedious finger printing you will progress rapidly through immigration if you already have a visa.

You also asked if you should take cash to prove you have funds. Since 10,000 baht is only £250 or less I think taking cash is a good idea. There are also several reasons for taking cash:
- All the cash machines will charge you about 220 baht just to use them to withdraw cash and your UK bank will probably impose charges too.
- The exchange rate for cash from the money exchange places can be only slightly lower than the interbank rate (43.5 baht  per pound with no commission, when the interbank rate is 44.0) but you do need to shop around because rates vary and some are robbing bastards
- If you take cash make sure the notes are new/nearly new and UNMARKED. They will reject marked notes. Best exchange rate is for £50 notes but some offer a lower exchange rate for £20/£10
- Starling bank do not make any charges for transactions world wide and the exchange rate they use is as good as it gets (however you will still have to pay the Thai bank fee for using the cash machine!)
- Usually the maximum cash you can withdraw per day when you are in Thailand from a UK bank is £300 or about 13,000 baht. Thai cash machines are stupid in that they only dish out 1000 baht notes unless you request a withdrawl for say 12,900 baht when you will get 12 x 1000 baht, 1 x 500 baht and 4 x 100 baht. I don't like flashing 1000 baht notes around if I am only paying for a beer that is 60 Baht.

HTH.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 02:21:23 am by wtfb »

Offline ShyGuy.


My understanding is that, Indian guys may not be too successful in Thailand as the local ladies are not much interested in them for various reasons.


This comes up quite frequently but honestly, it's not as big a deal as you'd think - and yep, I'm talking from my own personal experience. No, you won't be cat-called as much as others or dragged into bars, but do you really want to be? So long as you're polite, friendly and not a tight-arse about money, you'll be fine.

I just got my Thai Pass last week for a three week trip in May-June. And I cannot wait. And I seriously doubt, it will be my last trip either...

Offline Jayho7777777

Okay, thanks.

I got my Thailand Pass approved in 3 hours for some reason. Very quick.

Currently chatting to a beautiful girl in ThaiFriendly and Line. Not a freelancer, just wanted to date a non-thai guy. Doesn't want money. Did a video call too (casual).

Exploring day trips.. with a plan to come back to the hotel by evening every day (hotel between Nana and Cowboy).

I wish you to have a great trip and fun.


Offline pgpgpgpg

Don't overlook the Soapies on Ratchadapisek Road (MRT Huay Kwang/Big C Huay Kwang if taxi/bike).
Late afternoon can see these places very busy with girls of all ages, shapes and sizes catering for people of all ethnicities.

Have had some really good non-civvy times in these although be careful to check ages at the younger end as some can be a little fluid on minimum age.

HTH

Offline Jayho7777777

How to identify the Soapies? and can you recommend the best of all? Thanks

Offline rhub9

Don't overlook the Soapies on Ratchadapisek Road (MRT Huay Kwang/Big C Huay Kwang if taxi/bike).

All the soapies around that area have closed down unfortunately. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I believe the owner has already sold off the property and it's likely to be all replaced with hotels, etc. There was no soapy action available when I was there last year. This service seems to have been shifted towards your more high-end (read: expensive) nuru shops aimed at the wealthy Asian tourist market. See my other posts for some reviews.

Offline pgpgpgpg

Had heard a number were closing after recent crackdowns and also becoming a bit of a COVID hotspot.
Hope it isn't all of them as have to travel a bit further afield in that case.....

Always a good way to while away a couple of hours :)


Offline Fkinloser

To the OP - My first trip to Thailand was with a British born Indian, he was actually the person who got me there in the first place as he'd been swamped with cuties on his first trip to see a mutual friend.    The only race Thai girls who work in bars universally don't like is apparently their own - "me no like Thai man".   But then again they'll call you a film star for your looks with a big heart if you're buying the drinks  :sarcastic:

Just be polite and presentable and you'll do great - don't be mean (it's all about the baht, they're working girls ofc) but don't get taken for silly money either, if they know you're a newbie they'll quote you silly money if they think you'll pay.

Offline Jayho7777777

Thank you all for valuable information, advice and encouragement.

So far, I spent good amount of time on the ThaiFriendly app, spoke to a few girls. Basically, they all have either 500 grams of make-up or they are experts in photoshop. Having said that, a few genuine decent looking " I want a foreign friend to practice English " girls are also available.. they are not after papers. I will try to go to drinks with one of them and see how it goes.

Online chats reveal that younger/student/sugar baby kind of girls are asking 10,000 for 4 hrs drinks and dinner (I told them to f**k off politely). Mid range girls are asking 5000 - 6000 for a full day companionship... which sounds reasonable to me and suggests they are desperate for papers after covid crisis.

Since I only have 3 full days, I will explore all options at least once but may not be able to repeat. Only exclusion will be FS (never did this with SP, as bags won't work for me).. and I am a OWO sufficient man and know how to climax a girl using alternative methods/tools.

I shall return with lots of stories and hopefully good ones. Meanwhile, pray the punting god for me ☺️ to bless me with no covid f**k-ups.

I will try to feed some reviews if internet is good.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 11:15:02 pm by Jayho7777777 »

Offline Jayho7777777

Just wanted to give a tip on ThaiFriendly, if anyone wants to use it in future.

I didn't want to put my credit card details, so I explored a bit and found that, on the website version, they take bitcoin for payment and it's not a subscription, it's just a one-off and of course descete. It gets you a month long premium membership. I used some left over bitcoin for this, infact it worked out to be slightly cheaper than credit card option. But the membership ends on the day of landing, so sent them an email and they kindly added 4 more days for free.. which is nice.

Offline Wond3r188

Hi Mate.

I rarely post on here, which is frowned upon in the website community, but felt like I could offer some advice.

In Thailand the girls will react well to being treated with decency and above all manners, treat them like you would a millionaire or upper class woman from any country, full manners etc. and you will do very well.  Thailand is a country that is very traditional in its approach to life and face is a huge aspect of society.  The mistake many make when visiting, English, Indian, American, whatever - is treating the working girls badly because they think they are better than them or they are desperate.  Show them you mean business with the way you treat them, verbal and physical behaviour, and you will have no problem enjoying the warmth the have to offer.

Best regards

Offline pgpgpgpg

I would also add that although it may be tempting to set up things in advance, don't restrict yourself too much - leave some free time to explore and see what takes your fancy.

Some people's concept of time is a little fluid and you could just spend a chunk of your time waiting for someone who doesn't turn up or thinks its ok to arrive a couple of hours late etc.

However it pans out - enjoy. Great times to be had.

Offline finn5555

Hi Mate.

I rarely post on here, which is frowned upon in the website community, but felt like I could offer some advice.

In Thailand the girls will react well to being treated with decency and above all manners, treat them like you would a millionaire or upper class woman from any country, full manners etc. and you will do very well.  Thailand is a country that is very traditional in its approach to life and face is a huge aspect of society.  The mistake many make when visiting, English, Indian, American, whatever - is treating the working girls badly because they think they are better than them or they are desperate.  Show them you mean business with the way you treat them, verbal and physical behaviour, and you will have no problem enjoying the warmth the have to offer.

Best regards


As a leech you have zero credibility  :crazy:

Offline James10

I would also add that although it may be tempting to set up things in advance, don't restrict yourself too much - leave some free time to explore and see what takes your fancy.

Some people's concept of time is a little fluid and you could just spend a chunk of your time waiting for someone who doesn't turn up or thinks its ok to arrive a couple of hours late etc.

However it pans out - enjoy. Great times to be had.

This is good advice. Thais are very spontaneous - I’ve had some of the best nights of my life in Bangkok when I’ve just hit the bars and let fate take it’s course. Enjoy!

Offline exhippy

Hi Mate.

I rarely post on here, which is frowned upon in the website community, but felt like I could offer some advice.

In Thailand the girls will react well to being treated with decency and above all manners, treat them like you would a millionaire or upper class woman from any country, full manners etc. and you will do very well.  Thailand is a country that is very traditional in its approach to life and face is a huge aspect of society.  The mistake many make when visiting, English, Indian, American, whatever - is treating the working girls badly because they think they are better than them or they are desperate.  Show them you mean business with the way you treat them, verbal and physical behaviour, and you will have no problem enjoying the warmth the have to offer.

Best regards

I can't agree more. My experience with both freelancers on the street and Thaifriendly ones was most encounters were lovely. I always said at my advanced age (71) that I take time, that I need lots of kissing and cuddles and I got it. I always made sure they felt at home and relaxed with me and if I had things I could give them I would do so (hotel toiletries). Some of the girls were quite distraught because of covid ruining their family, I didn't give them more money bit I did listen and try and give advice and at least sympathy and warmth. It went a long way

Offline mattharding

It's a shame the Eden Club is no more. That was my first point call in BKK. A guaranteed MFF with A Levels and a lineup to choose from as well. Not sure if there's any equivalent these days?

Offline Sigma


As a leech you have zero credibility  :crazy:

Bit harsh, he seems to be trying to share his experiences. Sure he does not have many posts, but we should be trying to encourage sharing not dogpiling the guy at the first opportunity.

Offline pbrown355

Hi Sigma,
Whilst I agree that encouragement should be the first port of call, the guy has been a member for 4years without a review and says himself that he knows it's frowned upon. I'd say that in his case the encouragement train had left the station.

Offline vulcanjedi

Planning a trip in June for a week or so, looking forward to it and sorted out a list of punts to go for

Any recommendations will be welcomed

- Gogo bars in Nana Plaza, mainly eyeing TS bars  :wackogirl: like obsession, STRAPS, etc

- Soapy massages near Phrom Phong the likes of happybkk

- Japanese soap massage parlours mitu soap

- anyone got some good experience with fiwfans?



Offline Yves_Dobon

Just wanted to give a tip on ThaiFriendly, if anyone wants to use it in future.

I didn't want to put my credit card details, so I explored a bit and found that, on the website version, they take bitcoin for payment and it's not a subscription, it's just a one-off and of course descete. It gets you a month long premium membership. I used some left over bitcoin for this, infact it worked out to be slightly cheaper than credit card option. But the membership ends on the day of landing, so sent them an email and they kindly added 4 more days for free.. which is nice.

Another tip.
Lots of the more attractive women are appearing with a Popular flag.  At first sight it seems you have to subscribe to communicate with these women however if you enter a few characters from their TF alias into the search tool you might discover that the Popular flag has gone and you can start a conversation. 

Offline 69shadesofblue

I visited Thailand in 2019 and had the time of my life. This is my experience and advice.

If you take a girl (freelancer) back to your hotel they will want to see the girls ID card and will keep it until she leaves so make sure the girl is old enough or you may find yourself in deep trouble. The hotel will also ring you to make sure everything is ok before handing back the girl her ID.

At Nana Plaza I bar fined a dancer for short time but found the whole experience grotty & off putting. I was taken to a short time ‘hotel’ which is based inside Nana Plaza itself and arriving there found a queue of guys waiting for a room. Eventually I was provided a towel and taken to the room. It was very small with a shower which was obviously only used a couple of minutes before by another punter. There’s no where to put your clothes or wallet apart from the bed with the girl. Getting on the untidy bed, the girl was obviously wanting me to be quick, making ridiculous moans and groans, limited positions etc. In the end I just wanted out and cut the meeting short. Also the girls shoe strap was broke and accused me of doing it. She wanted 1000bht for new shoes. I got the hell out while she was still naked so she wouldn’t have time to call security.

One final tip. Once you get back home delete any girls numbers (foolishly I gave girls my real number) otherwise you will start receiving texts asking if you can help them with paying their rent etc. Better still take a punting burner phone.

Offline Stickitin

I visited Thailand in 2019 and had the time of my life. This is my experience and advice.

If you take a girl (freelancer) back to your hotel they will want to see the girls ID card and will keep it until she leaves so make sure the girl is old enough or you may find yourself in deep trouble. The hotel will also ring you to make sure everything is ok before handing back the girl her ID.

they don’t all do that but some do

At Nana Plaza I bar fined a dancer for short time but found the whole experience grotty & off putting. I was taken to a short time ‘hotel’ which is based inside Nana Plaza itself and arriving there found a queue of guys waiting for a room. Eventually I was provided a towel and taken to the room. It was very small with a shower which was obviously only used a couple of minutes before by another punter. There’s no where to put your clothes or wallet apart from the bed with the girl. Getting on the untidy bed, the girl was obviously wanting me to be quick, making ridiculous moans and groans, limited positions etc. In the end I just wanted out and cut the meeting short. Also the girls shoe strap was broke and accused me of doing it. She wanted 1000bht for new shoes. I got the hell out while she was still naked so she wouldn’t have time to call security.

One final tip. Once you get back home delete any girls numbers (foolishly I gave girls my real number) otherwise you will start receiving texts asking if you can help them with paying their rent etc. Better still take a punting burner phone. Get a tourist SIM at the airport, there are a load of stall just after customs selling them, you have the added bonus of it being a Thai number and can use the Internet etc. they are reasonably priced and you can just bin it after your holiday.

Offline funguy_blr

I know there are few threads explaining how Thailand works, but my situation is little different so I am seeking advice from the Thai regulars.

I am going to Bangkok for 3 nights end of the April from India (final leg of my holiday) and will be straight to London after that. I booked a very nice 5* hotel in Sukhumvit area, in the middle of Nana and Cowboy. This is my first time in Thailand and I am an Indian born British.

My understanding is that, Indian guys may not be too successful in Thailand as the local ladies are not much interested in them for various reasons.

I am calm, cool, relaxed, decent looking guy who can hold a conversation well. Never punted for FS.. always happy with OWO (protection doesn't work for me, hence no FS ). I can't spend more than 2-3 hours with a SP, so not interested in overnights. Punting budget is around £500-£600 (can top up a bit more) for these 3 nights.

Based on the above.. what are the best options for me? Outcall escorts, BJ bars, Massage parlours, Bringing beautiful girls.. all ideas wondering around in my head. May be try each type and experience?

Any suggestions on specific places or agencies will be helpful to me. Thanks.

** Test & Go **

Since I am seeking advice, I thought I would contribute something by explaining what I planned to do around Thailand's entry criteria.

All SHA++ hotels (Govt approved) are offering Test & Go packages. This includes, a car will pick you up from the airport, takes you directly to a hospital covid testing drive through, drop you off at the hotel where you will be locked in the room until results are out. Once negative results are communicated, you can go anywhere you want.

Depending on the flight arrival time, the whole process may take up to 12-18 hours. But I don't have that much time to waste as I am only there for 3 nights. All 4*-5* hotels are offering fast track service where the results are out within 4 hrs guaranteed. They charge between THB 1500 - THB 3000 on top the Test & Go package. My hotel charges me THB 2000, I took that option. As my flight arrives early morning, hopefully I will get the results by lunch time. If it's negative, I will be out in the street, if it's positive, I am f**d.

There is a rumour that this Test & Go requirement will be scrapped in June/July time.

Happy to answer any questions on this.. I know I am not there yet, but I have done enough research to share the information.

Thanks.
Jay

Did you go ? How was your experience ? Can you summarise ?

Offline bigstar

in case you go again, i would suggest you try addict massage in Suk 24.
another great option is annies massage in suk 2 .
Be clear with mamasan that you would like to have good service and will give  a tip for it to the girl.


Offline Dandilion

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 21
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
in case you go again, i would suggest you try addict massage in Suk 24.
another great option is annies massage in suk 2 .
Be clear with mamasan that you would like to have good service and will give  a tip for it to the girl.

Pretty sure annies is closed and has been for years. It's a shame as it was a decent shout, and my first experience in Bangkok
Banned reason: Weed killer applied.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jayho7777777

A big apology for the longest delay ever, to write about my trip. I was dealing with a car accident and a life changing personal crisis, so it took this long. It's all okay now.

Now, let's look into the most useless trip ever.. not much punting but a few experiences for a first timer.

Since my trip was only for 3 nights, I planned it minute by minute. The whole Test & Go Fast Track, Hotel location and few ThaiFriendly line-ups etc.

Day-1: Here comes the f**king Thai Airways f**k up.. the flight from one of the Indian airports to Bangkok was delayed by 16 hours. Which meant I lost a day out of my 3 days and I spent those 16 hours in the airport lounge, all paid by me. Thai Airways didn't give a sh*t about the passengers and the disruption caused by the delay. Landed in Bangkok, Transported to the Hotel, Test & Go Fast track results came by the time I took a shower. Off I went into the streets to look around. This was around 11:30pm. The hotel was between Nana and Asok metro stations. I walked for about 2 hours then the rain started, so went back to the hotel. I was very tired after the full day airport stay experience, so went to sleep immediately.

Day-2: Woke up around 9am and after a nice breakfast, started chatting to the ThaiFriendly line-ups in WhatsApp and saw a couple of them via video call. Pretty disappointed and didn't want to see them. I went to look around the BJ bars around 11am and all ladies were old. A quick google search took me towards Phrom Phong massage parlours. Whilst walking on the footpath, I dropped the fag and immediately approached by a police man on his bike. I started sweating.. he took me into his booth and fined 2000 baht. Good start.

I then went into a random Nuru massage place (can't remember the name) and selected a nice young girl. 2200 baht for 90 mins of Nuru, shower x 2, shots x 2 (just owo/cim as I am not into full service). She was good at owo and I left happy.

After some city roaming around, settled inside Rainbow 16 (I think) from 10pm to 1am. I liked the scene there and had a waitress (20 aged) basically sit with me the entire time. She was wearing an uniform and nothing else visible. I bought a lady drink for her which was a shot sized glass of cola with half a straw, costed more than my beer. I politely declined the same for her "sisters". I managed to take her number though. No more fun that night, but I still had a good time in the bar and decided to go there the next evening.

Once I went back to the hotel, I started chatting with her and tried to convince her to meet me at the hotel (as she finished work). She said she is scared to meet strangers in hotels as she doesn't like to be in the bed etc etc. There was a sacred event that night so she was a busy with that after work, so didn't bother her too much. I did say that, I will see her again the next evening and give her a good tip.

Day-3: After the breakfast and day time roaming around, I went into Daisy Dream at around 3pm. I liked the setup and had a few beers. Half of the line-up looked amazing. I selected a girl (25 aged) with some flesh on her. 3500 baht for 90 mins. She was okay with OWO. I was coughing too much (coconut eating effect) and I thought it's not a good sign, given the Covid situation. I left at 45 min mark. The manager told me I will get a discount next time as I finished early.

I went into the Rainbow 16 at around 9pm and same old routine of having the same girl at my side. She started massaging my shoulders and hugging me etc. I was there for 4 hours and constantly tried to convince her to go with me after work. She resisted. I gave her 1000 baht tip, she looked shocked and accepted. I thought it was a good shock, but she said she was expecting 2000 baht. F**k me.. I said I will her a lot more if she go with me. She said she can't and started showing the dancers and recommending which girls are the best. I wasn't interested. I told her I am going back to London the next day, she put a sad face and told me she will go with me next time if I see her on my return to Bangkok. I tried a few more bars and enjoyed the scene and left. On the way back, went into Woody (whatever) BJ bar and had a OWO/CIM for 500 baht.

My hotel had a very posh pub downstairs, I tried going inside but was told I needed to book tickets well in advance. I sat outside and waited for the girls come out. These are the most beautiful girls I have scene in Bangkok but all tied up to other punters who probably bought drinks inside the pub. Called it a day and went back to the room.

Day-4: After the breakfast, dropped my suitcase in the locker and went to have a legit massage in the hotel spa. Charged only 500 baht for an excellent massage for an hour. Given it's a very luxury 5* hotel, I thought it was good price. I then went to a near by British pub, had a few beers. A couple of old British men were there who shared their experiences with me. I then went into Daisy Dream again at around 2pm. Selected another beautiful girl (30 aged) for 2 hrs. The manager remembered her promise and only charged 3500 baht instead of 4500 baht. Now, the reason I don't go for full service is because the doms doesn't work for me. I don't do BB, so OWO/CIM is the only option for me. This girl looks like Tracy at olinas and has an attitude of Zelda/Ariel in London. She was dancing around and making jokes etc. I told her that I only want OWO/CIM x 2 and explained why full service is not an option for me. She insisted that I f**k her and said she will make me do it. Whatever magic she did, I had to close my eyes whilst she slipped the dom without me knowing what was happening, then jumped on me.. amazing, I did f**k her. Same scene repeated for the second shot in a couple of angles. I was really happy and enjoyed the session. I gave her 200 baht and she didn't accept it. Nice girl.

Back to the hotel, picked up the suitcase and jumped in a taxi to the airport. Before I know, landed in London.

I know that my trip wasn't a great success due to various reasons and you may not see anything interesting, but this was my experience as a first timer.. who is of Indian origin and an introvert.


Here comes the good news.. I am looking at changing job within the next couple of weeks and if I get the job I wanted (90% chance), I am intending to take time off and go to Bangkok for 7-10 days before I join the new job. This will most probably be mid November. I am prepared to book the flights and the hotel with short notice. This time, I shall make better use of my time and just stick to punting all day long, try some famous bars, freelancers, bar girls etc. I promise I will bring better stories too. Wish me luck and suggestions welcome.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 11:15:08 pm by Jayho7777777 »

Offline clivethomas

A big apology for the longest delay ever, to write about my trip. I was dealing with a car accident and a life changing personal crisis, so it took this long. It's all okay now.

Now, let's look into the most useless trip ever.. not much punting but a few experiences for a first timer.

Since my trip was only for 3 nights, I planned it minute by minute. The whole Test & Go Fast Track, Hotel location and few ThaiFriendly line-ups etc.

Day-1: Here comes the f**king Thai Airways f**k up.. the flight from one of the Indian airports to Bangkok was delayed by 16 hours. Which meant I lost a day out of my 3 days and I spent those 16 hours in the airport lounge, all paid by me. Thai Airways didn't give a sh*t about the passengers and the disruption caused by the delay. Landed in Bangkok, Transported to the Hotel, Test & Go Fast track results came by the time I took a shower. Off I went into the streets to look around. This was around 11:30pm. The hotel was between Nana and Asok metro stations. I walked for about 2 hours then the rain started, so went back to the hotel. I was very tired after the full day airport stay experience, so went to sleep immediately.

Day-2: Woke up around 9am and after a nice breakfast, started chatting to the ThaiFriendly line-ups in WhatsApp and saw a couple of them via video call. Pretty disappointed and didn't want to see them. I went to look around the BJ bars around 11am and all ladies were old. A quick google search took me towards Phrom Phong massage parlours. Whilst walking on the footpath, I dropped the fag and immediately approached by a police man on his bike. I started sweating.. he took me into his booth and fined 2000 baht. Good start.

I then went into a random Nuru massage place (can't remember the name) and selected a nice young girl. 2200 baht for 90 mins of Nuru, shower x 2, shots x 2 (just owo/cim as I am not into full service). She was good at owo and I left happy.

After some city roaming around, settled inside Rainbow 16 (I think) from 10pm to 1am. I liked the scene there and had a waitress (20 aged) basically sit with me the entire time. She was wearing an uniform and nothing else visible. I bought a lady drink for her which was a shot sized glass of cola with half a straw, costed more than my beer. I politely declined the same for her "sisters". I managed to take her number though. No more fun that night, but I still had a good time in the bar and decided to go there the next evening.

Once I went back to the hotel, I started chatting with her and tried to convince her to meet me at the hotel (as she finished work). She said she is scared to meet strangers in hotels as she doesn't like to be in the bed etc etc. There was a sacred event that night so she was a busy with that after work, so didn't bother her too much. I did say that, I will see her again the next evening and give her a good tip.

Day-3: After the breakfast and day time roaming around, I went into Daisy Dream at around 3pm. I liked the setup and had a few beers. Half of the line-up looked amazing. I selected a girl (25 aged) with some flesh on her. 3500 baht for 90 mins. She was okay with OWO. I was coughing too much (coconut eating effect) and I thought it's not a good sign, given the Covid situation. I left at 45 min mark. The manager told me I will get a discount next time as I finished early.

I went into the Rainbow 16 at around 9pm and same old routine of having the same girl at my side. She started massaging my shoulders and hugging me etc. I was there for 4 hours and constantly tried to convince her to go with me after work. She resisted. I gave her 1000 baht tip, she looked shocked and accepted. I thought it was a good shock, but she said she was expecting 2000 baht. F**k me.. I said I will her a lot more if she go with me. She said she can't and started showing the dancers and recommending which girls are the best. I wasn't interested. I told her I am going back to London the next day, she put a sad face and told me she will go with me next time if I see her on my return to Bangkok. I tried a few more bars and enjoyed the scene and left. On the way back, went into Woody (whatever) BJ bar and had a OWO/CIM for 500 baht.

My hotel had a very posh pub downstairs, I tried going inside but was told I needed to book tickets well in advance. I sat outside and waited for the girls come out. These are the most beautiful girls I have scene in Bangkok but all tied up to other punters who probably bought drinks inside the pub. Called it a day and went back to the room.

Day-4: After the breakfast, dropped my suitcase in the locker and went to have a legit massage in the hotel spa. Charged only 500 baht for an excellent massage for an hour. Given it's a very luxury 5* hotel, I thought it was good price. I then went to a near by British pub, had a few beers. A couple of old British men were there who shared their experiences with me. I then went into Daisy Dream again at around 2pm. Selected another beautiful girl (30 aged) for 2 hrs. The manager remembered her promise and only charged 3500 baht instead of 4500 baht. Now, the reason I don't go for full service is because the doms doesn't work for me. I don't do BB, so OWO/CIM is the only option for me. This girl looks like Tracy at olinas and has an attitude of Zelda/Ariel in London. She was dancing around and making jokes etc. I told her that I only want OWO/CIM x 2 and explained why full service is not an option for me. She insisted that I f**k her and said she will make me do it. Whatever magic she did, I had to close my eyes whilst she slipped the dom without me knowing what was happening, then jumped on me.. amazing, I did f**k her. Same scene repeated for the second shot in a couple of angles. I was really happy and enjoyed the session. I gave her 200 baht and she didn't accept it. Nice girl.

Back to the hotel, picked up the suitcase and jumped in a taxi to the airport. Before I know, landed in London.

I know that my trip wasn't a great success due to various reasons and you may not see anything interesting, but this was my experience as a first timer.. who is of Indian origin and an introvert.


Here comes the good news.. I am looking at changing job within the next couple of weeks and if I get the job I wanted (90% chance), I am intending to take time off and go to Bangkok for 7-10 days before I join the new job. This will most probably be mid November. I am prepared to book the flights and the hotel with short notice. This time, I shall make better use of my time and just stick to punting all day long, try some famous bars, freelancers, bar girls etc. I promise I will bring better stories too. Wish me luck and suggestions welcome.

Bangkok is such an overwhelming place when you first get there, also totally different to how you imagined it in your mind I guess? I can recommend Billboard as well in Nana, it is on the top floor, it is a few bars in one and has a great party atmosphere with a lot of girls and no big pressure.

What was the hotel/bar with the stunners coming out of it?

The girl you met in the Gogo is what they called a drinks whore.  She will let you buy her drinks (which she gets steep commission on and hits her drink targets to get her full salary) without any intention to go with you.  When you buy the first drink, you should ascertain in that time if they're going to go with you and take any excuses for what they are.  Girls who are going to go with you, will make it clear they want to and often actively pursue you.   Saying she expected 2k  :lol: just taking the piss that one but you will know for next time.  Nobody has gone into those bars and not been fleeced in one way or another

First time I went out to girly bars proper was in Phuket.  Me and my pal were playing connect 4 with 2 lets say chubby girls we were not remotely attracted to.  They kept doing shots after they won every game and we had no idea we were footing the bill. That was an expensive night for 2 young lads at the time

Offline Gas Man 40s


Here comes the good news.. I am looking at changing job within the next couple of weeks and if I get the job I wanted (90% chance), I am intending to take time off and go to Bangkok for 7-10 days before I join the new job. This will most probably be mid November. I am prepared to book the flights and the hotel with short notice. This time, I shall make better use of my time and just stick to punting all day long, try some famous bars, freelancers, bar girls etc. I promise I will bring better stories too. Wish me luck and suggestions welcome.
[/quote]

Probably no good for you but if you need a wingman for a night I’ll be in
Pattaya - Nov 22-29 & Bangkok - Dec 6-13
Anybody interested can PM me 👍

Offline Jayho7777777

The hotel was Hyatt Regency and the bar was called Bibo something like that.

Offline Jayho7777777


Probably no good for you but if you need a wingman for a night I’ll be in
Pattaya - Nov 22-29 & Bangkok - Dec 6-13
Anybody interested can PM me 👍

I might book a couple of days in Pattaya and I will be in touch once I know I am definitely going.

Compared to Bangkok, is Pattaya better or same level? or it's something I need to visit anyway?

Offline Gas Man 40s

Pattaya more compact, easy to get around.
10 Baht - vans do certain routes
Soi 6 for bars with girls , rooms upstairs
Walking street for agogo’s
Soi Bukhaeo/Lk metro - bars, agogos, gentleman’s clubs
A few decent live music bars - rock factory
Lot more girls on TF

Best to get the line APP and get contacts off TF
I’ve got 10 contacts at the moment, not hassled them about prices etc
Just messaged gonna be in Pattaya 22-29th, can I have your line for ST / LT etc
Most have replied with details, never used it before so wil be interesting to see if they follow through when I start messaging for meets

Had a few 1,000 - 1,200 ST quotes from girls

Also added the Bolt APP . Cheap taxi’s , so can get to nice bars / or back to hotel when with a girl if doing LT
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 10:07:39 am by Gas Man 40s »

Offline Jayho7777777

Sounds good. I liked the location of my hotel in Bangkok, which was between Nana and Asok. I could walk between places easily.

Can you recommend a similar location in Pattaya?

Offline Gas Man 40s

If you look at map, would say anywhere between beach road and 3rd road.
So Buakhaow area, LK metro area, and inbetween Soi 6 and walking street
Easy to get around
I’ve just booked travelodge near Korando’s bar nothing flashy, but decent roof pool to chill at

Offline Jayho7777777

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion. I will look at those locations and book something for atleast 3 nights.. rest in Bangkok.

Offline Gigawang


I’ve just booked travelodge near Korando’s bar nothing flashy, but decent roof pool to chill at


im booked in right across the road at the centara azure 20th -25th might be up for a random gathering of like minded folk  :drinks: