Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa Beauty - Gallions Reach / Beckton - Brazilian  (Read 1333 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649927) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Larissa on the back of PilotMan review so many thanks to him - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Girl is beautiful, very petite. Stand about 5'2, size 4 / 6 as described in the other review. Her skin was a lot darker compared to pictures, I'd give her facially 8 and body 9 close to 10. She is my type and I got the feeling I was banging a uni student in her first year.

Service wise basic service 80hh only includes protected sex and OW. Everything else is extra, kissing 20, OWO 30 and CIM 50. Can't remember the rest but the list was long... I reckon if you pay every extra on the list it'll add up to about £300 and you may as well see a Russian honey.

Her English is non-existent so everything is communicated through google translate. She took 50 extra for CIM, it was quite an effort to explain to her what that meant...

When she got back to the room and undressed she reached out for the condom. I asked her to give me OWO but she said that's another extra 30. I said but I've paid for 50 extra for CIM but she said that's for me to cum in her mouth with the condom. WTF?! Without arguing and destroying the mood I just handed over another 30 so she can let her get on with the job. I never understood why anyone would pay for 50 extra to just cum into the condom. It was so hard to just to get her understand what cim means and I don't think I'd be able to let her understand cim should automatically include owo. It's a really scummy tactics charging people extra.

Since I didn't pay for extra for kissing so can't comment on it. OWO was good, minimal use of hand, I was horny as hell and could have just cum in her mouth after about 5 mins. Asked her to put the johnny on, she is very tight even with lube. She didn't let me to penetrate fully in mish so I asked her to turn around and ramped her in doggy instead. It felt so good but I didn't want to finish there as already paid £80 extra for the grand slam finish. After a few more mins of pumping I whipped off the condom and deposited a large load into her gob. Excellent cim, I held her head tight and didn't let go until she took the whole thing before heading to the bathroom.

When she came back she asked me to dress up. We still had 10 mins on the clock. I don't think she allowed 2 shots in 30 mins and she wasn't too engaging so I just got up and dressed.

Overall, I rated this a neutral. It wasn't VFM as I paid £160 total for 20 min service. She is hot though and I managed a massive satisfying cim. It would have been positive if I didn't have to pay £80 extra.

P.S. When I got to her place there was 30 min delay. I think she does a first come first serve basis. I would return but definitely will have plan B or C although the area (Beckton / Gallions Reach) is pretty dead. If I return I think it's worth to bang her for 30 mins without paying all the extras
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 05:14:55 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline PilotMan

Sorry to hear about your shit punt - sounds like you got rinsed with the extras! The extra's I paid were £20 for Kissing and £50 for CIM + 1hr at £140, total £210. That's the same price across all of their sites, so the girl herself had you over.

When you text the maid they confirm everything quite specifically and it's always the same pricing structure.

If you try to translate "Cum in mouth" to Portuguese it doesn't seem to work, try "Ejaculate in Mouth". That always works.

FWIW - She does understand a basic English, I was able to have a simple conversation with her about London, where she's been and about herself in Sao Paulo.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 05:28:14 pm by PilotMan »