Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mumbai India 2022  (Read 4234 times)

Offline antoniogracias007

Hi guys,

There’s been a few posts of here over the years about punting in mumbai. There are a lot of numbers online for mumbai WG along with pictures of extremely beautiful girls. Non of them are REAL. When you call on the number, it’s usually answered by men asking of your details and the hotel you’re staying at, then they say let us send you pics of the girl on WhatsApp. All fake pictures then they want you to send pictures of the hotel card along with your room number.
AVOID AVOID AVOID
The girl that will come to the hotel is nothing like the pictures. Really poor service.
If anyone has any other intel please update

Offline Marmalade

I've always used taxi drivers in Mumbai.

Offline antoniogracias007

Please give more details on how it works? Price?

Offline Marmalade

You ask a taxi driver and agree a price for him to take you to a brothel, wait outside until you’ve finished and drive you back. He’ll give a rough indication of what you will pay the women. You get there, they line them up you choose and pay. I don’t remember prices as it’s cheap.

Offline royal_male

You ask a taxi driver and agree a price for him to take you to a brothel, wait outside until you’ve finished and drive you back. He’ll give a rough indication of what you will pay the women. You get there, they line them up you choose and pay. I don’t remember prices as it’s cheap.

I mean have you had any good experiences with this sort of taxi driver?

Offline django0700

Yes, most taxi drivers will sort you out. You will get the odd one out who has recently started driving a cab and is new to the city...

Offline Marmalade

I don’t post hearsay if that’s what you mean.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 02:18:20 am by Marmalade »

Online Tun210

My 2 cents for Mumbai punting...

Take a taxi and go to Kennedy bridge or congress house, they are behind one another
Look for the local police station, there is a house next to the police station with door locked and a guy standing outside tell him you want to go inside
He opens the door and there are at least 30-40 WG's, you can ask for something specific like a Nepali/bengali/any girl or that you are looking for anal and they will parade only those ones who do.
I have punted extensively in Mumbai and this is the best place with good looking girls and service is top notch, the WG's even ask you after the session if you were satisfied and so does the guy who takes your money if she was ok and that you are leaving happy.
The last time I went was in 2018, 1000-1200 per shot(cum once) and 100 for the girl as tip (12-13 pounds in total)
Don't worry about the police station obviously they know and dont care.

Offline KeenPunter

My 2 cents for Mumbai punting...

Take a taxi and go to Kennedy bridge or congress house, they are behind one another
Look for the local police station, there is a house next to the police station with door locked and a guy standing outside tell him you want to go inside
He opens the door and there are at least 30-40 WG's, you can ask for something specific like a Nepali/bengali/any girl or that you are looking for anal and they will parade only those ones who do.
I have punted extensively in Mumbai and this is the best place with good looking girls and service is top notch, the WG's even ask you after the session if you were satisfied and so does the guy who takes your money if she was ok and that you are leaving happy.
The last time I went was in 2018, 1000-1200 per shot(cum once) and 100 for the girl as tip (12-13 pounds in total)

Good info, wish I would have known this when I was in Mumbai!  Hopefully it can help others out!

Offline django0700

Was there in Feb 2022 and when i walked in I was actually ushered in by a policeman who told me to go in..i was expecting to be arrested or shaken down ....but they were just there for the dosh and once they got what they needed they walked out and everything resumed as normal...

Online Tun210

Was there in Feb 2022 and when i walked in I was actually ushered in by a policeman who told me to go in..i was expecting to be arrested or shaken down ....but they were just there for the dosh and once they got what they needed they walked out and everything resumed as normal...

I've been at least 10 times and every time its a marathon for us friends( in-out-eat-in-out-drink-in......)
There was this guy called Sharangouda Patil from Karnataka, I always ask around for him when I go and a small tip for him takes care of everything.
He even brings out the best girls, don't have his number before anyone asks.

Offline HarryRams

I have had some success through SA in Mumbai. Nevertheless one needs to be careful there.

pics shared via watsapp is strictly a no-go as I faced similar issues. the girl who comes is never the same whose pic is shared

if you chat via SA over a few days before the arrangement, you can be more sure of the girl being genuine.

Also, a good hotel for incall is more safe is what I have seen.