Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Thays Pezzini  (Read 3534 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6028072) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline LarryLA53

Saw Thays for the 4th time last week. That's over a period of 3 years and without the enforced 18 month break it would've been more. I absolutely love her to bits. She has a smile that I find irresistible and she says things like 'I wanna see your face when we fuck'. Small, but not an insignificant, difference between her and her sisters.

Easy access apartment in West London. Tidy, clean she shares her space with a new-to-london friend who seems nice. Room is cosy and comfortable and the shower and ablution facilities are available before and after the event. Process is conducted in a combination of English and Portuguese (google Translate) and it's easy friendly and quick.
£200 for the hour. No extras.

She's a top, simply by the reality of her size, but she is not dominant. She'll take the initiative but essentially she seemed willing to be guided by my particular fancies. The meat of the visit is all tongues and wetness and penetration both ways and periodically resetting so that we didn't finish too soon. Everything I wanted I got. She puts her fingers and her tongue and her (big) cock everywhere and expects the same. I've never known her to say "I don't do that". Which is not always the case.
She fucks like a goddess and can be both gentle and rough when the situation demands.
She also came in my face which was a first for me, but what was cool was she waited until I was going to cum so that it happened simultaneously. And it was one of those hit the ceiling orgasms that would've made a great video.

I'm having a good first quarter. Definitely will see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LarryLA53

Thanks for that. Still struggling with URLs