Author Topic: Sweetthaimay - Sunbury - lazy and timewaster  (Read 1048 times)


23 review(s) for Annie Sexy Thai (11 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
24 review(s) for Mona Sweet Thai (11 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

Summary: High expectations given the positive reviews on UKP but a real let down due to lack of engagement from the SP and an overwhelming need for her to keep wiping every other minute.

Paid: £100 / 45 minutes no extras offered or asked for.

The girl: May is well reviewed so I won't go into detail other than to say that she is very petite at maybe 4'11" and has nice bolt-ons with a decent figure 7/10. Attractive enough face 6/10. Shitty attitude and service though, and an almost complete lack of engagement either in conversation or physically.

The punt: Easy to access apartment with its own parking space in Sunbury. May opens the door and it's nice to see that she is attractive enough. I go to shower and when I come out she is already naked on the bed, so no attempt at playing the game or seduction. Beckons me to lie down and starts a massage, which is something I do like to start with. But she carries on for 10 minutes giving me the worst massage I've had, with no strength and no titillation. I have to eventually tell her to start touching my nether regions, so it completely kills the suspense and eroticism for me.

Finally she grabs the unit and gives it a bit of a stroke, I've had enough and flip over and ask for some HJ play. She instead gets a condom and proceeds to OW, which again isn't very enjoyable. I ask for ball sucking and she thinks she is doing a job by just dabbing her lips on my balls - not kissing, not licking, just dabbing with her lips, it's really f&cking weird! So I say let's have sex and we do the deed, which is perfunctory and boring because there is no interaction from May and no attempt and making the situation sexy. A couple of positions later I give up and ask for a HJ finish, which is absolutely hilarious (in an annoying way) because he HJ's with one hand and uses her other hand as a shield in case any spunks goes anywhere near her face.

Kissing is on the lips as though she is kissing her child. It's motherly rather than sexy.

All throughout she has this really annoying habit of using wet wipes on everything. She even wipes the condom before OW and before sex. Heck she even wipes she mouth every other minute for no apparent reason! It really kills the mood. It's OCD and she's in the wrong business if she can't handle physical contact.

Verdict: Avoid. Not worth the cost even if she was cheaper. I would much rather have gone to a massage shop.


Offline jonah45

Mirrors my experience with Her,complete waste of money in my eyes….like you said,she should not be doing this work