Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CathyPLAY - Lovely girl and a cheap Rom - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 3854 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6188519) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Long121

External Link/Members Only

So before we start I’ve reviewed her before she was a massive positive for me and was desperate to see her again and after trying on several occasions and not quite being able to get there for one reason or another finally made it this week! I never usually see the same girl twice unless it’s a good bj and nothing else for £20 or something

Coms
Sent a text asked if working and arranged to see her later in the day! Arrived 20 minutes late due to grid lock on the bloody A500 so was expecting to be ghosted I think it’s called or even given a gob full like I have had before off your usual English working girl dog but no I got a no problem I’m still free come to the door. Excellent

The Meet
Met by a lovely smiling Rom very chatty just as if she was a good friend. I’ve seen you before she says in her cute broken English. I followed her up the stairs looking at her amazing tiny bum I give her £40 and say just a quick visit please! No problem £40 and she stashed the cash 1 minute later she’s stood in front of me naked so I spend a couple of minutes playing and running my hands all over her! Her body’s amazing then I lay back on the bed and it’s on with the rubber for a superb bj. Everything is covered which is fine with me! Then onto sex in various positions apart from doggie as she’s really small and she says it would be too painful but she says lie back and positions herself over me in some sort of reverse cowgirl type thing all the time chatty and smiling lots of eye contact

All in all was probably a few mins over time I was definitely pleased  I went back she was as good if not better than I remember and will see her again. She is a Rom yes but no attitude very friendly just don’t expect her to pretend to be your girlfriend and you will come away a happy chap

Offline Markw96

If she the looks the same as she does in her photos I would seriously consider her, looks gorgeous to me.

Offline Punterperson1971

God review mate she looks gorgeous and bonus as well with her being friendly too,pity she’s too far for me but maybe she may move around at some point

Offline danny#3

If she the looks the same as she does in her photos I would seriously consider her, looks gorgeous to me.

it is defo heron the photos but there's plenty of filters and make up on the photos, she was un made up when I saw her. Still worth a go though IMHO

Offline Taztaz

I've seen this one and agree with OP. Great P+D.

Great body and it's the girl in the pictures, but I've never seen her wear makeup, so she doesn't look facially as pretty.

Offline robsmith149

I saw her this week, was going to do a review but will just echo what the op says, just a pump and dump with a really fit girl, her body is perfect, great eye contact as well when she is bouncing up and down on your dick.

Offline JSG6421

Any ideas on the best way to contact her? Says on her profile that she doesn’t always check emails so it’s easier to text or call, but doesn’t seem to have a number on her profile.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any ideas on the best way to contact her? Says on her profile that she doesn’t always check emails so it’s easier to text or call, but doesn’t seem to have a number on her profile.
She hasn't logged in for nearly 2 weeks so might not be working just now but will put her number up when she is.

Offline Jasonk71

Her phone no is listed on this site

Offline Long121

Unusual for her number to be removed from A/W   Perhaps she’s gone to spend her money building mansions in Romanian

Offline Vaass82001

She had two numbers, one for AW and one for VS

I gave her a negative but as I said in my review she has real potential so did have her on my list for another pop.

Will dig both numbers out and see if I get a response.