Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaBooty34 - Liverpool  (Read 3926 times)

5 review(s) for BellaBooty34 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After having a few months out of the game, I decided to try a girl that I've been after for a number of  years. I fired off a few texts to Bella to check her availability and we pencilled in half an  in a well-known apartment block on the Liverpool waterfront. Access was easy, straight up to the floor straight into the room with the usual hiding behind the door trick.

£70 for half an hour was agreed with no intercourse which is absolutely fine with me. Bella was dressed in a nice black dress, black lingerie underneath which was soon discarded. DFK throughout was amazing. Bella positioned me at the end of the bed and delivered a top draw BJ with loads of spit, licking, slurping and gagging. HUUUUGE turn on. Eventually the obvious happened and CIM was given but soon discarded down the loo.

Overall, Bella was the most warming and confident girl I've been with for a long time. Can't wait to return

Offline T13

Can someone message me her number please can’t log into aw

Offline markballoon

According to her page she is still off with ill health.

Offline T13

Offline MJ.spritzen

I've been with her years ago. She's an excellent WG. Real professional and polite, and you can tell she takes her job seriously.
She was actually the first ever woman that's done watersports on me. Happy Times.