Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel baby in Sutton  (Read 1302 times)

5 review(s) for Angel_baby (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

First punt for a while. I’d seen a few comments but no review on this lady.

Very easy comms on WhatsApp. Flat is fairly discreet with an entrance behind shops. Not far from the Sainsbury’s on the A24. Walked in and she was wearing some huge  night gown. But underneath that was a sexy outfit of tiny sports shorts and bra with her boobs partly on show.

The pics are her but old, I’d say mid 30’s. Pretty enough face but not stunning, very nice body, very short, but sexy. As soon as I walked in, a kiss, not deep but kissing and then climbed on to me and pumping away at me whilst I still had my clothes on and standing at the door.

A bid of smokers breath, the flat was very basic but clean enough for the purpose.

Fingers allowed but I only went gently, light sucking of her nipples, lot of OWO. Then me on to her tiny frame, maybe too much lube but she looked like she couldn’t get enough! She was doing as much pumping as I was. Lot of kissing, but not dfk. Reverse oral available but I didn’t partake, nice looking down there though.

Very chatty and okay English. I think she’s good value for the 30mins £80. I don’t think there’s much value in the local areas. I’d probably return, better than a cheap Rom with extras.