Bianca - 8 Greek Street / Soho Walkup / Lower Floor
Sunday afternoon around 2pm. The sun was out and the West End was heaving. All the walkups were mega busy. I should have known better.
After trying a couple of places and realising that the long awaited sunshine, plus the long awaited lifting of restrictions, plus the long awaited BAU following the January and Febuary "kipper" period, all added up to too many punters and not enough hookers. I trudged around and decided I either had to find something or leave it until much later in the day so on a final circuit I came down Greek Street from the north side allowing me to scope the names at number 8 and gracefully swerve in when I saw the name "Bianca". Mixed reviews leaning towards bad. I really should have known better but I was feeling deprived and latched onto what somebody said about her looking okay and being a challenge.
Trudged up the stairs and and one of the old timer maids swung the door open and did the usual old friends routine with some added patter around me having "been before" which she conveyed through to Bianca like it was some kind of pass or entry qualification. Bianca was already in the bedroom watching trash TV which is strange but doesnt always signal a bad punt if the girl is very new but she isn't so I should have taken it as a red flag but I went through feeling like my reference from the maid had just got me some kind of result.
Bianca is fake blonde, heavily maid up, stern faced, reasonably slim for her size, ok rear end, ok tits, wearing ok black lace vest and bra with ok black lace g string. Not to me particularly attractive but not too unattractive (for example if she was a good punt - which she isn't). This is all from the perspective of trudging around and feeling deprived.
She was hovering around with a skillfully neutral demeanor giving no clue as to the quality of her services and I gave her £60 (+£2) for 20 minutes.
The room was boiling hot so when I couldnt turn the radiator off she opened the window and removed the G string and waited on the bed, no conversation and still neutral but now leaning towards disassociation.
Condom straight onto a really soft dick ( I don't think I've ever been rubbered up so quickly now I think about it), straight into her mouth (still soft) for a frantic wood pecker routine while I groped her tits through the lace vest and bra... pussy well off limits (thank god, it smells of fish)... every now and then the wood pecker got interrupted for a furious hand job... still soft... more groping... I have a slight lingerie kink so when I got her nipple erect through the various layers and despite her obvious distaste... I got hard in a pervy kind of way... the very moment I became fully erect (and not a moment later) the woodpecker / furious hand job routine was abruptly halted and I was given a "what now?" look accompanied by some "which position?" noises...
missionary... I thought she was going to get her hand in the way or wriggle around so I could get in there properly but I did actually get full penetration and it wouldn't have been that bad except for that unshakable disassociation, not least in the stern expression on her face...she doesnt like it... end of story.
By now I just want to get it over with and I know I'm not going to come like this because she hadn't warmed me up properly and her attitude was all wrong so I asked for doggy and was almost soft by the time she turned around... not her most appealing aspect to be honest and I went soft in a couple of strokes and called the whole thing off... she did seem disconcerted for a moment but it was just for a fraction of a second and then she was into evacuation mode getting all traces of the encounter consigned to history.
I tried to wash up in the tiny little sink but there was lube getting smeared around so I just fucking got dressed feeling disgusted... she got a bit impatient and opened the bedroom door too soon while I was still fucking around with my mask and coat... another victim already lined up the kitchen... from what I gather he had "been before"...
a really dismal horrible punt... I'm not being vindictive she just can't do the job and needs to move over for someone who can.