Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REGINA STRAPON-Newcastle  (Read 2593 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6185900) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fitgeordie

Location- NE1

Duration-30 mins

Price-£60

External Link/Members Only

I was in Newcastle today looking for some Sunday fun, there seemed to be limited choice. I had my eye on a couple of ebony girls but one quoted £100 for half hour and the other wasn’t available until after 7pm which was too late for me. I checked back on Adultwork about 4pm for other options and did a check on a couple that caught my eye on here. I noticed Regina strapon profile and that she had a negative on here which made me wary but her comms were good she seemed friendly and for £60 with no other options and my free time running out I thought I may as as well take a risk and I’m glad I did!  :yahoo:

I was booked in for 5pm and sent her postcode which was a well known set of decent apartments near Times Square. Been there plenty of times befoere so felt comfortable and safe going there. I was expecting someone older when I answered the door going off the other review on here but got a nice surprise when I seen her. About late 20s black girl, slim and big tits  :yahoo:

I was shown into the bedroom while she stashed the money then came back told me to strip naked and got some oil out and what followed was a really good thorough oily massage for about 15 mins I was face down for most of it then when I turned over and seen her with her bra off I thought they are the best tits I have ever seen! Must have been EE/F natural. She said she is mixed Colombian/Cameroonian and is here for 2 weeks in Newcastle, not the best English but enough to have a basic conversation and she had a nice personality.

She seemed genuinely horny and into it which I have found to be quite rare going off my past experiences, I had a feel of them huge natural tits then she lay next to me and pushed my head into them and I was sucking them for about 5 mins while she oiled my cock up and gave a good hj. I was going to ask for oral but she put a condom on and jumped on top and what a sight her riding me for 5 mins until the inevitable. Clear up and nice chat about Newcastle as a city then said I hope to be back next weekend. Great Sunday fun and unexpectedly had one of my top 5 punts of the last decade!

FG

:hi:

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, just been reading her profile. Maybe next time you could try her "kinky sexy steak" :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 08:42:44 pm by Kev3773 »