Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - HOD - Victoria - SW1V  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only

Half Hour: £80

Alice has had some previous reviews from HOD, and also understand she was working independently.  She seemed to be away from the scene for a while, so when I saw her back on the site, I didn't want to miss my chance and called to make a booking immediately.

The booking was really straight forward, called to confirm who would like to see, confirmed the time and length of booking.  Was given the address (albeit the door number and road name), but it seemed to find it ok on Google Maps all pretty straightforward.

The location is a basement flat in Victoria, although Pimlico station is also a walkable distance I would think. The area is nice, and you would feel safe whatever time you arrived, and not really busy in terms of footfall either. If you were to drive, it is within or around the congestion zone, however there is free parking available after 17:00 and all day on weekends.

Once I arrived, I rang on the bell and was let in by Chanel, who is a beautiful black lady, dressed in a 1 piece.  I was told Alice was just finishing and would be with me in a moment. I was led into the room and Alice said she would be back in a bit, as she just wanted to freshen up in the bathroom.  I was a little gutted I did not book her for the full hour, as she was probably even better looking in person.

Alice is short at 5'0", but was in some 4" heels which brought her up to a more comfortable height, she was dressed in a matching black bra and panty set which showed off her curves beautifully, with the heels giving her a bit more height as well as shaping up the calfs.  She is a size 12 with a big pair of 34F's and a curvy bum. The flowing brown hair is all pretty reflective in the pics on site.  She was probably a bit more tanned the site suggests, I would not be surprised if there is some middle eastern heritage there somewhere.  I was booked for 30 minutes, but was kicking myself as I would have loved to have spent an hour with her.

The location as mentioned above is located in a nice part of London, it is a basement flat, fairly steep down, you wouldn't want to be going down them stairs if it was a bit frosty out or you might find yourself arse about face. The room itself was warm, clean with a comfortable firm bed, and a couple of mirrors located at the foot of the bed and on the side (which was a nice touch.  The bathroom was ok, with hot running water and a variety of shower gels available along with fresh towels.  Only downside was the holder for the shower itself was broken so you had a handheld shower.

Anyway after handing over the paperwork, and confirming the time I was there for, Alice come over and we had a bit of a hug and kiss, she asked about my scent (Jimmy Choo - Man for those wondering) :D :D.  She helped get my clothes off before we moved onto the bed. She undone her bra and got me to help remove it for her, revealing her outstanding breasts, with big brown nipples that were asking to be played with. She moved onto OWO after asking permission first.  She made eye contact throughout teasing between, with a bit of hand action, and sliding it between her ample cleavage.  The technique was outstanding and she asked if I wanted her to continue.. but I wanted to taste her too so got her to lie on her back whilst I got my head in between her legs and started to let my tongue work away. She was getting wet and was fresh down there.  I was getting all the right messages as it was clear she was clasping her thighs into my head as she came. She moved over to me getting me hard instantly before getting the condom on me expertly with her mouth and riding me cowgirl.  This felt amazing as she was tight, and seeing her beautiful face as she was grinding away.  We carried this on for a few minutes before swapping over to doggy (she has got a lovely arse), I was pumping away but knowing I only had 30 minutes I was going to struggle to cum.  So we whipped the condom off and Alice treated me to a HJ moving onto a Tit-Fuck (That really is a sight, and one for the memory bank). She then lay down on the edge of the bed as I shot a fresh load over them breasts.  We cleaned ourselves up, I had a shower and made my way out in the 30 minutes.

I really do regret not booking Alice for an hour, as I was a little blown away when I saw her. I know HOD are doing a thing with 5 (1 hour) bookings, the 6th is free.. There are definitely a few I would love to visit there. So maybe also missed a trick there.  I would definitely book to see Alice again, and this time would be longer. Looking at her services she provides A to PSE. So if you are looking for a great looking girl who will treat you like a king, Highly recommend Alice.

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

Half Hour: £80

Alice has had some previous reviews from HOD, and also understand she was working independently.  She seemed to be away from the scene for a while, so when I saw her back on the site, I didn't want to miss my chance and called to make a booking immediately.

The booking was really straight forward, called to confirm who would like to see, confirmed the time and length of booking.  Was given the address (albeit the door number and road name), but it seemed to find it ok on Google Maps all pretty straightforward.

The location is a basement flat in Victoria, although Pimlico station is also a walkable distance I would think. The area is nice, and you would feel safe whatever time you arrived, and not really busy in terms of footfall either. If you were to drive, it is within or around the congestion zone, however there is free parking available after 17:00 and all day on weekends.

Once I arrived, I rang on the bell and was let in by Chanel, who is a beautiful black lady, dressed in a 1 piece.  I was told Alice was just finishing and would be with me in a moment. I was led into the room and Alice said she would be back in a bit, as she just wanted to freshen up in the bathroom.  I was a little gutted I did not book her for the full hour, as she was probably even better looking in person.

Alice is short at 5'0", but was in some 4" heels which brought her up to a more comfortable height, she was dressed in a matching black bra and panty set which showed off her curves beautifully, with the heels giving her a bit more height as well as shaping up the calfs.  She is a size 12 with a big pair of 34F's and a curvy bum. The flowing brown hair is all pretty reflective in the pics on site.  She was probably a bit more tanned the site suggests, I would not be surprised if there is some middle eastern heritage there somewhere.  I was booked for 30 minutes, but was kicking myself as I would have loved to have spent an hour with her.

The location as mentioned above is located in a nice part of London, it is a basement flat, fairly steep down, you wouldn't want to be going down them stairs if it was a bit frosty out or you might find yourself arse about face. The room itself was warm, clean with a comfortable firm bed, and a couple of mirrors located at the foot of the bed and on the side (which was a nice touch.  The bathroom was ok, with hot running water and a variety of shower gels available along with fresh towels.  Only downside was the holder for the shower itself was broken so you had a handheld shower.

Anyway after handing over the paperwork, and confirming the time I was there for, Alice come over and we had a bit of a hug and kiss, she asked about my scent (Jimmy Choo - Man for those wondering) :D :D.  She helped get my clothes off before we moved onto the bed. She undone her bra and got me to help remove it for her, revealing her outstanding breasts, with big brown nipples that were asking to be played with. She moved onto OWO after asking permission first.  She made eye contact throughout teasing between, with a bit of hand action, and sliding it between her ample cleavage.  The technique was outstanding and she asked if I wanted her to continue.. but I wanted to taste her too so got her to lie on her back whilst I got my head in between her legs and started to let my tongue work away. She was getting wet and was fresh down there.  I was getting all the right messages as it was clear she was clasping her thighs into my head as she came. She moved over to me getting me hard instantly before getting the condom on me expertly with her mouth and riding me cowgirl.  This felt amazing as she was tight, and seeing her beautiful face as she was grinding away.  We carried this on for a few minutes before swapping over to doggy (she has got a lovely arse), I was pumping away but knowing I only had 30 minutes I was going to struggle to cum.  So we whipped the condom off and Alice treated me to a HJ moving onto a Tit-Fuck (That really is a sight, and one for the memory bank). She then lay down on the edge of the bed as I shot a fresh load over them breasts.  We cleaned ourselves up, I had a shower and made my way out in the 30 minutes.

I really do regret not booking Alice for an hour, as I was a little blown away when I saw her. I know HOD are doing a thing with 5 (1 hour) bookings, the 6th is free.. There are definitely a few I would love to visit there. So maybe also missed a trick there.  I would definitely book to see Alice again, and this time would be longer. Looking at her services she provides A to PSE. So if you are looking for a great looking girl who will treat you like a king, Highly recommend Alice.

Great review OP I noticed she had been away for a while also as I wanted to see her. I'll get round to it this time hopefully. You say " Black lady" isn't she Algerian by heritage ? I'm sure she will clarify as she has an account on here.

Offline Bondmaniac

Sorry if my post was probably a little confusing. Alice is possibly part Algerian. The black lady i was referring to was Chanel i think. She was also very pretty with a hot body and came across very friendly.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Sorry if my post was probably a little confusing. Alice is possibly part Algerian. The black lady i was referring to was Chanel i think. She was also very pretty with a hot body and came across very friendly.

The photos of Alice on the HoD website are accurate and convey what Bondmaniac has said. I am glad she is offering OWO now at Divine. May go back and see her.

Offline Saltnpepper

Ohhhh  :lol: no probs makes sense now cheers, glad you had a good time

Offline Alicex

• Service Provider
Hi all,
I am actually not middle eastern at all but I do look like it yes. My grandpa come from the French carribean, so I am quarter black and 75% white. And yes I am tanner than the picture because I was in the carribean for 3 weeks :)
Thank you for the review btw, and yes your parfum did drive me crazy, love it so much 😘😜

Offline Saltnpepper

Hi all,
I am actually not middle eastern at all but I do look like it yes. My grandpa come from the French carribean, so I am quarter black and 75% white. And yes I am tanner than the picture because I was in the carribean for 3 weeks :)
Thank you for the review btw, and yes your parfum did drive me crazy, love it so much 😘😜

I knew you would come through :yahoo: thank you for clearing it up.

Offline Bondmaniac

You can never tell a book by its cover..  but what a perfect little mix.
I can imagine a few sweet nothings in French would obly enhance the experience.
Will definitely have to book longer next time. You do live and learn.

Offline Alicex

• Service Provider

I knew you would come through :yahoo: thank you for clearing it up.

Always there for you guys 😂😘😘😘

Offline Alicex

• Service Provider
You can never tell a book by its cover..  but what a perfect little mix.
I can imagine a few sweet nothings in French would obly enhance the experience.
Will definitely have to book longer next time. You do live and learn.

Ready for it! Looking forward to seeing you again

Offline funlovingguy

alice is a gem, and i have seen her last year in MK, waiting for her to return to mk

Offline FiveKnuckles

she asked about my scent (Jimmy Choo - Man for those wondering) :D :D

@Bondmaniac which version of Jimmy Choo - Man?    went sample 'JC Man Ice' and smelt like those KFC lemon wipes  :rolleyes:

Offline Bondmaniac

@Bondmaniac which version of Jimmy Choo - Man?    went sample 'JC Man Ice' and smelt like those KFC lemon wipes  :rolleyes:

God knows.. but that's the one!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Alicex

• Service Provider
alice is a gem, and i have seen her last year in MK, waiting for her to return to mk

I decided today to Co. E to MK on Monday 😘😘

Offline aaron010

How many locations do HOD have and what are the nearest stations to these?
I see one is in Victoria but which one is that 01,02 or 03 on the website?

Offline funlovingguy

I decided today to Co. E to MK on Monday 😘😘

thank you babe will check and book

Offline Alicex

• Service Provider
How many locations do HOD have and what are the nearest stations to these?
I see one is in Victoria but which one is that 01,02 or 03 on the website?
Hod 1 and 2 are 2 flat in the same building near Victoria station. Just 2 flat in London, the rest is in Milton Keynes.

Offline aaron010

Hod 1 and 2 are 2 flat in the same building near Victoria station. Just 2 flat in London, the rest is in Milton Keynes.

Thank you  :thumbsup: