Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katarina Lovely - Maidenhead  (Read 1519 times)

20 review(s) for Katarina Lovely (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for Katarina40 (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628983) (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online dobob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would have liked to combine a Sunday shopping trip to Reading with a punt, but Reading is a dead loss these days, particularly at the weekends. I saw that Katarina was available in Maidenhead and, as I had enjoyed seeing her once or twice before the pandemic, I thought I would divert to Maidenhead, where the shops are rubbish, but at least, providing you have are happy to see Hungarians, you can get laid.

Comms was fine via text after leaving her a voicemail. I booked 30 minutes at her stated price of £80 and was provided with the postcode. The venue was a flat in a block near the Lidl to the south of the town centre, about 10 minutes walk from the station. A tip to anyone visiting this block: the car park is at the back and the doors on that side are for residents only, so you need to be on the street side to ring the bell.

Welcomed by Katarina after the usual self-opening door trick. Was asked to take my shoes off before stepping off the doormat. I did so and was led into the bedroom. Katarina was dressed in a négligé over bra, panties and stockings. I'd guess she's about 5'5" or 5'6" not counting her high heels, so she looms over me with her heels on, but I am used to that. She's well-toned (and nothing like as plasticky as her profile photos make her look) with nice tits and legs, but maybe a little bit more tum than the ideal, but who am I to talk. I was offered a shower, but I had had one just before setting out, so I just freshened up in the bathroom and she didn't seem to mind that. Then it was down to business with some stand-up snogging, some mutual undressing and then onto the bed for FK, OWO and cowgirl. I didn't feel like coming in the bag so finished off with more OWO then hand relief over those nice tits. She was happy and smiley throughout and her English is quite a lot better than when I first saw her, so we managed a reasonable conversation afterwards. Apparently, she's off for a longish holiday, but will be back in the area in the summer.

My overall verdict was that this was a good straightforward punt with a lady who tries to set you at ease and delivers her services enthusiastically.

A tip for WGs operating in that flat: some of your customers aren't as spry as they used to be, so a chair by the door for use while the shoes go off and on would be appreciated!

Offline Lema

I saw her about 4 years ago a really hot sweaty session on a  hot summer day, a great half hour.  :thumbsup: