Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - west London incall  (Read 1410 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline keij

aw link External Link/Members Only

When life is getting back to normal, I took the opportunity to meet Vicky when she's on tour in west London. I paid 150GBP for 1hr booking as advised, Vicky is well reviewed here and on AW so I will keep it short and won't repeat other's reviews.

Admin: She often tours different part of the country, she usually announces her tour dates and locations on her profile a few weeks ahead, I booked it well in advance given the popularity of Vicky, comms is easy, quick response on AW to knock out the details, and she publishes her mobile number on her AW profile when she's working. 

Venue: A 4* hotel near Shepherd's Bush, 3 min walk from the tube station, before the booking Vicky sent her room number, I come up directly to her room, the reception was very busy. The room is OK but small, she packed plenty of fresh towels for clients.

Vicky: She doesn't show her face on AW but she's well reviewed here, although she's not exactly my type, I still put her in the attractive category, and she has an all-natural gym toned body. She was wearing delicate make up for our booking and bonus point she opened the door in my requested lingerie set. She has a few pair of heels, but they are all "5-inch slutty" styles not my type so I didn't ask her to wear them, and as a naughty girl, she also has a Hitachi magic wand on the bedside table.

Booking: DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex in multiple positions, I cum twice in 1hr with a little chat about her life in between. This part is well reviewed, and I had a similar experience, her performance is consistent and all services delivered with passion. I especially love the DFK throughout the booking. A few extra info I think worth mentioning:
- she has a "meaty" type of pussy
- she has a OWO technique to spit on your cock and take it entirely in her mouth, my cock got harder every time seeing she doing it.
- she mentioned to me that she have sensitive nipples, asked me not to squeeze them too hard, gentle play is allowed.

Overall a very pleasant time spent with Vicky.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 10:26:02 am by keij »