Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips and positions when punting a BBW (size 16+)  (Read 3674 times)

Offline itslavish

Hello guys, so I’ve tried searching for threads using different terms/phrases but nothing seems to come up.

I am a relatively slim guy weighing at around 10 stone and have this fetish for bbw women.
In the past I’ve seen some bigger women and realised the normal techniques you’d use on other women are not the best, e.g missionary, cant get full penetration,

What are your guys tips/techniques and positions when punting bigger women?
Thanks

Online Punterperson1971

Hello guys, so I’ve tried searching for threads using different terms/phrases but nothing seems to come up.

I am a relatively slim guy weighing at around 10 stone and have this fetish for bbw women.
In the past I’ve seen some bigger women and realised the normal techniques you’d use on other women are not the best, e.g missionary, cant get full penetration,

Thanks
3 kilos of flour and a ton of sand
The flour is to find the wet bits when she’s covered in it and the sand is for grip  :lol: :lol: :D :D

Offline JontyR

You are dealing with a professional, ask her.

One thing thats always amazed me is that a lot of big girls are actually very flexible. Missionary can be just as easy, but the thighs need to taken upwards towards the chest rather than splayed which restricts access.

Offline unclepokey

Offline scutty brown

for face sitting with a fattie  a good set  of teeth are essential - it's the only way to get her off in a hurry

Online Colston36

Thanks

When I was younger friends gave me advice on what to do when in this quandary. You must beg the lady's help. The magic phrase is "Fart and give us a clue, love".
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 06:55:13 pm by Colston36 »

Online Punterperson1971

When I was younger friends gave me advice on what to do when in this quandary. You must beg the lady's help. The magic phrase is "Fart and give us a clue, love".
That would be the use of the flour then and when she farts it would be like a little mushroom cloud

Offline Bikerman

And if in missionary... write uour name and address on your feet in case you fall in....or put a plank across your arse...follow me for more tips
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Colston36

That would be the use of the flour then and when she farts it would be like a little mushroom cloud

Precisely! A heart-warming and even with luck arse-warming little puff of romance.

Online Punterperson1971

Precisely! A heart-warming and even with luck arse-warming little puff of romance.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Ghost89

I’ve had some of the best sex with bigger women. Not to be underestimated.

Offline B4bcock

I do love anal in doggy position with a big girl - the position enables easy access and there is just so much flesh to stroke and play with in front of you.  Also, as big girls usually possess large breasts, you can lean forward and cop a lovely handful of swinging fruit, or even set your very own Newton's Cradle in motion.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 08:15:25 pm by B4bcock »

Offline HappyHarryIV

I tried a really big girl some years ago (Civvie) as I needed to tick it off my "to do" list. Her flexibility and energy was out of this world, we did in many different positions and for a long time. We ended up meeting on a regular and it was always the same. The face sitting though was a bit scary at times

Offline Johnnyb0y

Given your slim frame and 10 stone I would say your best bet is standing doggy.

Get her to back up to edge of bed in doggy so you can stand and get going fella. My other tip is to position a mirror opposite you so you can see her massive breasts bouncing about whilst you fuck her.  Some gentle slaps of the arse is another horny move with BBW’s.

I am a bigger guy so can enjoy the CG and get buried in her tits whilst being ridden - pure joy.

Offline Bonker

Best place is in the garage.
Wedge her between the car and the wall.
1 large can of WD40.
Tyre handle.
Pull the swing door down so it  smacks your arse and pushes you in.

Offline WelshClipper

I was banging away a size 16 in doggie a while back. Nothing was happening except I kept falling out.

Finally I gave her a little shove and she hit the deck with me on top in a sort of prone bone position. Eureka !!! I was fully penetrated and kept going to completion  :yahoo:

n.b. the push wasn’t intended but it had the desired effect.  :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 07:18:02 am by WelshClipper »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Given your slim frame and 10 stone I would say your best bet is standing doggy.

Get her to back up to edge of bed in doggy so you can stand and get going fella. My other tip is to position a mirror opposite you so you can see her massive breasts bouncing about whilst you fuck her.  Some gentle slaps of the arse is another horny move with BBW’s.

I am a bigger guy so can enjoy the CG and get buried in her tits whilst being ridden - pure joy.

A chap I knew years ago with a penchant for well upholstered ladies was very fond of announcing how he'd love to "slap her arse and ride the waves" every time he spotted a big bottomed woman.

Online Punterperson1971

A chap I knew years ago with a penchant for well upholstered ladies was very fond of announcing how he'd love to "slap her arse and ride the waves" every time he spotted a big bottomed woman.
I have a friend like that too but bbw’s do nothing for me I like a curvy woman but I don’t like stick women either,got to have some meat on the bone but not like they are some body
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 09:38:29 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Just putting my two penneth worth in, as a BBW (18/20) I can honestly say I’ve not experienced any difficulties with positions, and as someone mentioned we can be quite flexible.
If we are taking SSBBW it will probably be a different story.
Questions welcome  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Thanks
I weigh about 12 stone, so a bit bigger than you. Zero issues with missionary, cow girl, rcg, anal etc. Even spoons was fine. I only get off on deep penetration.

I think missionary would only be an issue if you had a massive belly, which I doubt or if you are hung like a chipmunk.

Offline Ghost89

Just putting my two penneth worth in, as a BBW (18/20) I can honestly say I’ve not experienced any difficulties with positions, and as someone mentioned we can be quite flexible.
If we are taking SSBBW it will probably be a different story.
Questions welcome  :thumbsup:

How much and when are you available?? ;)

Offline Marmalade

Not into hugely obese women. Just once. Basically she would sit in a fairly upright armchair, legs over the arms of the chair, her hands on the back of the knees pulling them towards her.

Not a very comfy position for either party but gives slightly more freedom than the same position (grasping knees) but lying down. A variation I came across in a swinger club in Brum was having two guys one each side of her head to help her hold the legs up, I imagine it can be pretty tiring for her otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 11:40:52 pm by Marmalade »

Offline pantywetter

It’s quite hard to find and book a BBW.  They are either sketchy with bad reports or busy.

It’s the one area of the market where I might have more luck in civvy street. 

Agree the sex is sometimes good with the biggest girls.

Any recommendations?

Offline scutty brown

How much and when are you available?? ;)

If you want to discuss that use PMs

Offline Ghost89

If you want to discuss that use PMs

I was just being light hearted.  :D

Offline davidgood

I probably would not book a BBW for a 1 to 1 but I have played with plenty at parties.

For me the best way to take them is doggy style, kneeling at the edge of a bed or bent over if they are not too tall so that I am standing and able  to give them a good pounding.

Ideally I like to have them kneeling on a chair.

I had the pleasure of buggering this big beauty as she knelt on a chair at a party a couple of years ago.

External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I was just being light hearted.  :D

Light heartedness isn’t allowed here  :D

(But yes that’s I took your post)

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Not into hugely obese women. Just once. Basically she would sit in a fairly upright armchair, legs over the arms of the chair, her hands on the back of the knees pulling them towards her.

I’m just trying to visualise how you would penetrate? are you standing?

Offline Marmalade

I’m just trying to visualise how you would penetrate? are you standing?

Fucking hard work (pun intended). Starting from a crouch position to pivoting towards her.

Offline Southendlothario

I was banging away a size 16 in doggie a while back. Nothing was happening except I kept falling out.

Finally I gave her a little shove and she hit the deck with me on top in a sort of prone bone position. Eureka !!! I was fully penetrated and kept going to completion  :yahoo:

n.b. the push wasn’t intended but it had the desired effect.  :)

Only a size 16? You wanna get on a real BBW, not just a curvy girl, ie a 20plus. Get them warmed up well with a good bit of foreplay and well, some could wear you out. Some of the nest sex ive ever had was with (at different times of course) two FWBs i had when i was younger. One when we were early 20s was a redhead who was around a size 20, we were both happy as friends, and would spend a lot of time together with a group of mates all chilling out having a smoke, playing video games round hers etc. A good couple of times a week, id stay after the others went home and we'd have some amazing sex. Something clicked between us, both into a bit of experimentation and not many inhibitions.
The other a couple of years later was a half asian (middle eastern) girl who again was perhaps a 20 possibly a 22. Im not all that with dress sizes lol.
Big wobbly bums when in doggystyle, both had average sized boobs so not huge but big hard nipples with big areola, big fat tasty pussies to dive into face first, both liked a 69, gave simply amazing blowjobs, and liked me giving them a bit of rimming too so could bury my face right in there, and the redhead loved anal.
As i said, was some of the best sex ive ever had.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 04:18:08 pm by Southendlothario »

Offline Chazz

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline bbwandy72

I've met a fair few BBWs and SSBBWs and never really found any problems with positions. Only once with a very well known SSBBW did I struggle to get sufficiently depth in doggie. But that was just a case of adjusting position until it worked. For the majority of cases, it just isn't an issue.

Offline suttonporksword

I have met larger ladies and size and position never been am issue. I think my best ever punt was about 15 years ago with a polish girl who was in her 20s about a size 14 and perfectly proportioned.  We had the most intense sex which she seemed to enjoy (flushed chest gave it away) and I am gutted I never got to see her again

Offline itslavish

Hello guys, been away for a while but still punting a nice BBW is still on my list lol

Finally found a good looking one:
 Gonna see her this weekend and report back

External Link/Members Only..

Offline chadpitt

Thanks

Why don't you just see thinner women you can penetrate FFS  :dash:

Online Stevelondon

Why don't you just see thinner women you can penetrate FFS  :dash:

Why the angst. The bloke fancies a go with a bigger girl and has just asked for some tips. Which he has received from helpful fellow punters.
I hope you get the same if ever you need some help…… in your words …… FFS  :dash:

As someone mentioned. I too have found some bigger girls to be very flexible.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:23:53 pm by Stevelondon »

Online RandomGuy99

I used to see a larger MILF. Like you say missionary was a bit uncomfortable but doggy and her on top worked well. I got no complaints from her.

That suggested position in a chair sound like it would work well and give you access for a snog

As others have said, you could just ask her.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:27:44 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Southernbloke

Why the angst. The bloke fancies a go with a bigger girl and has just asked for some tips. Which he has received from helpful fellow punters.
I hope you get the same if ever you need some help…… in your words …… FFS  :dash:

As someone mentioned. I too have found some bigger girls to be very flexible.

Quite right

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
As a BBW I can honestly say I’ve never had any issues with positions. I have seen both very slight clients and particular large ones too. In my experience most clients chose BBWs for our arses and breasts so the most favoured positions are doggy, CG and reverse CG.

Offline Ghost89

And I will repeat my earlier post…. Some of the best sex Ive had had been been with bigger women.

Offline alabama1

And I will repeat my earlier post…. Some of the best sex Ive had had been been with bigger women.
We could all say "some", but I doubt , the majority.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It seemed, when i was younger they did get more practice;!..