Author Topic: Sweetest Thai Cherry - Incall - Birmingham  (Read 1931 times)


21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543080) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shplurgh

Meet took place this week.
Location near the O2 Academy, inside the CAZ
£70 for 30mins

Comms were simple via text, time agreed, location given and building number when I arrived. Bog standard services of FK and OWO agreed prior to arrival. She handles her own comms as I found out later.

Cherry opened the door and was clearly the girl in the photos (although the professional ones have been touched up to the max). She's slim and extremely attractive. Lovely soft bolt ons. Her English is good, but I think she pretends not to understand you sometimes.

Paperwork sorted and allowed to take a shower. Onto the bed and she applies lube to the junk. Bit of body kissing whilst she stroked the little man, felt great and I was thinking I was in for a great time. Unfortunately then went downhill.

She did this for a few minutes then leant in for FK. Barely lasted five seconds, had her tongue in my mouth twice and she broke off.

She then moved down for oral and went to apply a condom. I asked her to do it without and she ignored me. It didn't matter, she barely blew me for more than a minute. Broke off hilariously declaring me to be too big!

More lube applied and she climbed on in CG. Rode me for a few minutes then climbed off declaring again that I was too big. She asked for doggy which I thought strange as previous reviewers have claimed she won't do this if you're "too big".

Doggy was actually good fun but I could tell we were probably at the limit of the level of service she was prepared to offer. She kept looking back at me and asking if I was OK as I wasn't thrusting enough (basically trying to stave off the inevitable that would turn a thirty minute punt into a ten minute one!). Lots of "cum for me baby" bullshit too.

Had a bit of mish then asked for 69 and she asked me "why"? FFS. Did that for a minute or so then went to switch again. At this point she asked me how much time was left. I suggested fifteen minutes at which point she pulled away to check her phone. She the had to show me the message stating the building number (clearly when the punt starts in her opinion). Claimed that was twenty minutes ago which somehow left me with eight minutes?

Thoroughly exasperated at this point I was determined to eke out every minute. Cherry clearly expects her clients to pop early and was obviously irritated that I hadn't.

Bit more mish then asked to change to doggy with two minutes to go. She only did this because I promised I'd pop within that two minutes, which I did. I was then accused of being able to control when I pop! Imagine, the temerity of paying for thirty minute's service and then using all thirty minutes!

In short, she's FAF and is actually lovely to shag. However her service level stinks and she expects to be paid for a period of time that she then doesn't have to work for. Living off her looks in my opinion. I saw Minnie earlier and I wish I'd gone back to her instead.

ttps://www.adultwork.com/6543080 or External Link/Members Only


21 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)


Offline Shplurgh

Cheers GF, I cocked up the link :dash:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline lee1

Thanks OP for sharing your experience with us. :hi:

I will be in the Birmingham area next month but I will strike this lady off my list.

Offline Light

Good series ends at some point. I was hoping to see her, now doubts.